Bill Clinton: Cheney trying to cause 2012 mischief

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Bill Clinton: Cheney trying to cause 2012 mischief

In Response to Re: Bill Clinton: Cheney trying to cause 2012 mischief:
    In Response to Re: Bill Clinton: Cheney trying to cause 2012 mischief : Riiiiiiight and those two wars had nothing to do with it. Newsflash spanky, it was ALL the wingnuts in Congress who wrote the legislation, Bush just robo-signed it.
    Posted by airborne-rgr

Wars are spending.  I am pretty sure I said spending was the problem.

Like I said, liberals become afraid when adults like Cheneyare in the room.  Remember how Cheney disassembled Edwards during the debate?  CLASSIC!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In Response to Re: Bill Clinton: Cheney trying to cause 2012 mischief : Yes, the Bush tax cuts were wrong. They created the largest deficits in history. Or don't deficits matter any more? We went from budget surpluses to budget deficits because of the tax cuts. The Iraq war was the closest example of bi-partisan support but still a majority of Dems voted against it. If it was up to the Dems, it wouldn't have been passed.
    Posted by airborne-rgr

There was that little bump in the economic road called 911 that happened about a year after the dotcom bubble had sprung a leak.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In Response to Re: Bill Clinton: Cheney trying to cause 2012 mischief : Wars are spending.  I am pretty sure I said spending was the problem.
    Posted by skeeter20

Yes...(and Med Part D) 

...AND the 2001/2003 tax cuts:

the single largest contributor to the national debt going forward.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In Response to Re: Bill Clinton: Cheney trying to cause 2012 mischief : There was that little bump in the economic road called 911 that happened about a year after the dotcom bubble had sprung a leak.
    Posted by massmoderateJoe

...very little compared to those tax cuts...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

So IF Obama is Ceasar..

Who will Bill and Hill use to be Brutus?

They're salivating !!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

On your planet maybe

It's the planet urANUS.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Bill Clinton: Cheney trying to cause 2012 mischief : Hey numbnutz, Cheney is the one who said 'deficits don't matter'. How freakin 'adult' is that? Man, you even argue against yourself. Too freakin funny. And don't forget spanky, he was one of those people spending us into a deficit, along with EVERY WINGNUT IN CONGRESS. Your entire party is lying to you and you keep chugging along, nose-to-buttocks right off the cliff. CLASSIC IGNORANCE!!!
    Posted by airborne-rgr

I guess Cheney mopping the floor with Edwards got to you.  Still not over it?

As far as deficits not mattering:  Well, I guess that makes Cheney a Democrat, because every single democrat in office from Obama on down doesn't think that deficits matter.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In Response to Re: Bill Clinton: Cheney trying to cause 2012 mischief : ...very little compared to those tax cuts...
    Posted by MattyScornD

Without the tax cuts the economy would not have pulled out of its 911 tailspin, that coupled with the dot com bubble burst things were shaky.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I made a joke several weeks ago that Chenney would be on The View.  Well, last week Chenney went on The View. I wonder if Chenney realizes he invaded the wrong country.
    Posted by jackbu

Cheney just rankles the left.  Competence, testosterone, and being right just doesn't sit well with the Prius/Latte set.

By the way, did I tell you how Cheney mopped the floor with the darling of the left, John Edwards?

I know.  It's like sticking your finger in a wound.  the left just loved Edwards.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

In Response to Re: Bill Clinton: Cheney trying to cause 2012 mischief : Cheney just rankles the left.  Competence, testosterone, and being right just doesn't sit well with the Prius/Latte set. By the way, did I tell you how Cheney mopped the floor with the darling of the left, John Edwards? I know.  It's like sticking your finger in a wound.  the left just loved Edwards.
    Posted by skeeter20

...you're replying to a guy (jackbu) that just admitted to watching the View. Do we really need to go by anything he says? Now maybe the audience will see what I have been dealing with .....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Bill Clinton: Cheney trying to cause 2012 mischief : Oooooh look at squeeter getting all tingly talking about Cheney. Try and keep it in your pants spanky, this is a G-rated board.
    Posted by airborne-rgr

Yes, tingly.  Runnning up and down my leg.

Hey, remember when Cheny mopped the floor with Edwards?

HA HA HA.

I just love it when yous guys try to complain about Cheney, a real man with real accomplishments, while you peddle these dime store cutouts like Obama and Biden and try to tell us they know what they are doing.  Yah, right.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In Response to Re: Bill Clinton: Cheney trying to cause 2012 mischief : Wow, now you're using the 'things would've been worse' excuse? That same reasoning that you and all the other wingnuts criticized Obama for. Typical whacko wingnut tactics, speaking out of both ends of their bodies. I guess hypocrisy is more a result of inbreeding rather than environment.
    Posted by airborne-rgr

I thought you'd like my homage to the Obama excuse.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Kind of funny, Clinton claiming is Cheney up to mischief when he continues to say he likes Romney and Huntsman.  Could it be he is trying to taint them because they are the two GOP'rs that are electable in the general election, as they strip the middle from Obama.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sof7squash. Show sof7squash's posts

Johnboy Kerry still lost to GW even after stomping him in one debate and arguably winning all the other debates.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In Response to Re: Bill Clinton: Cheney trying to cause 2012 mischief : Clinton would never do a thing like that... (heh).
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow

Clinton is most likely the most savvy politician of our generation.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from sof7squash. Show sof7squash's posts

Hence his Slick Willie title. Too bad he had no morals or self-conscience.

Sections
Shortcuts