Black Friday Marred By Violence In Several States

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Black Friday Marred By Violence In Several States

I think this story shows how messed up this country is. To get to the point where people shoot, stab and punch others over Christmas shopping sales shows we are beyond messed up mentally. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/29/black-friday-violence_n_4360899.html

The shopping frenzy surrounding Black Friday has already led to a number of violent incidents across the country.

Starting as early as Thursday night, shootings and stabbings have been reported at retailers in several states. Among the most violent episodes happened yesterday at a Kohl's in Romeovile, Ill., when an alleged shoplifter dragged a police officer from his car before being shot in the arm by other law enforcement officers present at the scene, The Chicago Tribune reports.

A shooting was also reported Thursday night in Las Vegas. Two assailants reportedly attempted to steal a TV from a man who had recently purchased it. After arguing, theman was shot in the leg before the attacker sped off in his car, leaving the TV behind, CBS News 8 reports. In an email sent to The Huffington Post, Kohl's said it was "cooperating with the authorities leading the investigation" into the incident.

A police officer in Rialto, Calif., was also injured Thursday night when a fight broke out at a local Walmart.

In Virginia, a man was allegedly slashed with a knife during an altercation with another shopper over a parking space at a Walmart.

A stabbing was reported early Friday morning in Carlsbad, Calif. The victim in that case was stabbed in the stomach at the entrance of a mall, according to NBC San Diego.

Multiple instances of milder forms of violence, such as pushing and shoving over merchandise, have also been reported. Videos showing the frenzy over the deals have been shared on social media and various websites:

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

Re: Black Friday Marred By Violence In Several States

This is what the "BIG O" & CHICAGO WAY GANG HAVE FOSTERED !!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ya, blame Obama. Some good right thinking you got going on there.

sigh...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bill-806,

OMG!!! What the heck is wrong with you.

President Obama has nothing whatsoever to do with the multible incidents of violence in the post 46&2 put up.

I do not know if they let you get away with such absurd posts like that in the Red Sox forum, but here when posters post conclusions other posters usually ask them to draw a line from the event to the conclusion.

In simple terms, prove your conclusions or stop simply posting what is turning into spamming the political forums with them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:

[QUOTE]

Bill-806,

President Obama has nothing whatsoever to do with the multible incidents of violence in the post 46&2 put up.

I do not know if they let you get away with such absurd posts like that in the Red Sox forum, but here when posters post conclusions other posters usually ask them to draw a line from the event to the conclusion.

In simple terms, prove your conclusions or stop simply posting what is turning into spamming the political forums with them.

[/QUOTE]

andiejen, really there is no reasoning with someone infected with Obama derangement syndrome. He's over the edge. That's why he's so fascinating. I know many like him. Low information voters they call everyone else and yet they spew out this nonsense. Scary stuff.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bill-806,

[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately he does the exact same thing in the sox forum. He just wants attention.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

Unfortunately people seem to lose their minds during black Friday. I Still remember tickle me Elmo and cabbage patch kids, both of which seemed to cause parents to lose all sensibilities.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to BilltheKat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bill-806,

[/QUOTE]

andiejen, really there is no reasoning with someone infected with Obama derangement syndrome. He's over the edge. That's why he's so fascinating. I know many like him. Low information voters they call everyone else and yet they spew out this nonsense. Scary stuff.

[/QUOTE]

Bill,

I suppose you are absolutely right. 

Most of the time I just ignore him. But he has been all over the forums as I am sure you have noticed.

When he connects his whatever to something as sad as this I just get angry. 

I will save your post to remind me the next time he pushes my buttons to help me unpush them until I am immune.

Thanks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to RSF4Life234's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bill-806,

[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately he does the exact same thing in the sox forum. He just wants attention.

[/QUOTE]

RSF4Life,

You have my sincere condolences. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to RSF4Life234's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Unfortunately people seem to lose their minds during black Friday. I Still remember tickle me Elmo and cabbage patch kids, both of which seemed to cause parents to lose all sensibilities.

[/QUOTE]

I find these incidents incredible sad. I usually am a bit better at conveying how I feel but I cannot find the words to connect this level of violence with the cause.

I do know I will never ever go out into one of these Black Friday situations. Even though the probably of something happenning to me personally is probably very low, I do not think it is worth the risk..

In any case, you are there to buy presents for Chrsitmas. You are definitely going to be very crowded, etc. The mood does not match the sentiment whatsoever.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bill-806,

[/QUOTE]

He is similar to ACC and Alleycat in that they makes these sweeping generalizations to get reactions. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bill-806,

[/QUOTE]

He is similar to ACC and Alleycat in that they makes these sweeping generalizations to get reactions. 

[/QUOTE]

46&2,

And do you agree that both ACC and ACB have been called out for doing just that by one or more posters?

Heck, I know ACC has been suspended though I do not think ACB has ever been suspended, but you have been posting here longer then I have so you would know better then I if that is true.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

ACC and ASB post some article and comment on it with a lefty slant.

BILL-806 IS JUST OFF HIS ROCKER!!!!!!!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!! AMERICA TO BE A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!! OH MY!!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to BilltheKat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

ACC and ASB post some article and comment on it with a lefty slant.

BILL-806 IS JUST OFF HIS ROCKER!!!!!!!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!! AMERICA TO BE A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!! OH MY!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Thank goodness. I was just about to step away. 

The "good" Bill, a voice of reason, has weighed in.

I thought only the other Bill, and other conservatives, were posting this afternoon. 

Sections
Shortcuts