Black Pantehrs back in Philly polling stations with billy clubs!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Black Pantehrs back in Philly polling stations with billy clubs!

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

Tvoter is equating the New Black Panther Party with the KKK.  Funny, I don't recall the New Black Panther Party Lynching White people.

Maybe he's there because he heard the Tea Party has targetted polling locations predominantly black neighborhoods for "monitoring".

Clearly the NBPP is worse than the KKK.  The KKK hasn't done anything of note in twenty years.

Both organizations are occupied by angry fools.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

This is clearly not like 4 years ago, but c'mon.

Given what happened in 2008, surely you can understand concern. Despite DOJ's finding, I find it hard to believe anyone can actually conclude that a guy in fatigues with a nightstick yelling, "You're about to be ruled by the black man, crackah!", didn't intimidate anyone. And there are plenty of democrats, even in the Obama administration, that believe an injunction was a joke

What happened in 2008 was a reaction to what happened in 2004, when Republicans dressed in black suits and driving black cars would canvas predomininantly black neighborhoods and tell them they didn't have the right to vote if they owed child support or did not have the right form of ID.

This is one of the poorest, least caucasion neighborhoods in Philadelphia - if they have they were trying to intimidate voters, why pick a polling location that's going to be overwhelmingly for Obama?

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

I imagine the uber common transposition of I and E only applies to those who can actually type with all ten fingers.  Never happen to a hunt and pecker.  There ya go.  Back in the 80's and 90's I could type faster than the computer could handle it - but that was when a mouse was just a rodent.

I practically always typo black as balck.  L and A are further apart than I and E.  Work on that one, since you've hijacked the thread over BS anyway.

LMAO!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts