Bob Woodward's reign as a conservative hero was shorter than Kim Kardashian's last marriage

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Re: Bob Woodward's reign as a conservative hero was shorter than Kim Kardashian's last marriage

Woodward lost any respect that he had.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Re: Bob Woodward's reign as a conservative hero was shorter than Kim Kardashian's last marriage

that's what you get when you question Obama....

nobody should question him....i don;t anymore....i want more taxes and more spending.  delaying the inevitable crash of our economy is doing us no good..the sooner we let Obama do it the better off we will all be....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfilio. Show portfilio's posts

Once again - the CONservatives are proven wrong!  If they would only learn to speak the truth rather than their incessant lies, they just might gain some credibility.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

All it's going to take is one good scoop, and Mr. Woodward's back in the game.  But then the leaker would own him.  What official or politician wouldn't want to own Mr. Woodward?  Even as just an historical trophy, if not for current value.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to TFefio's comment:

Barry overplayed this one and bob was the cherry on the top. Looking at the comments all over the board today the folks are definitely onto this one hard. That coupled with Romney on Fox this week end the folks can see what could have been. Hopefully the spiraling downward trend to A recall has begun! 

Did you say that Romney is on FOX starting his " Licking His Wounds Tour" this weekend ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

This is nothing new, journalists have been threatened by White House thugs for years. The only difference is now they're going after more mainstream journalists that DARE cross them.

Here's a couple of recent examples:

Lanny Davis: Obama White House Threatened Washington Times Over My Column.

Ron Fournier: Yeah, I Got the Abusive Treatment From the WH and the Same ‘You Will Regret This’ Threat.

and remember:

David Freddoso: If you don’t want to be badmouthed, stop saying things unhelpful to our president.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

Barry overplayed this one and bob was the cherry on the top. Looking at the comments all over the board today the folks are definitely onto this one hard. That coupled with Romney on Fox this week end the folks can see what could have been. Hopefully the spiraling downward trend to A recall has begun! 

Did you say that Romney is on FOX starting his " Licking His Wounds Tour" this weekend ?

Or is Romney starting his "My dog is not strapped to the top of my car" tour? :)......

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Or is Romney starting his "My dog is not strapped to the top of my car" tour? :)......

Remember, libruls want to talk about the "issues."

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

It's amazing how many conservatives are sticking with this story, even after the emails disproved Woodward's allegations.

It reminds me of the second presidential debate - when the rose garden transcripts showed Obama referring to Benghazi as an "act of terror", and conservatives all called it a lie.

This is why the Republicans won't regain power any time soon - even the most casual observer would see that Woodward lied.  If you're not particularly interested in politics, and one party is pleading that you disregard your common sense, it will only instill distrust in that party.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Romney and Woodward.  Losers and liars

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Regardless of the "threat" issue.  Woodward outted the president as being the initiater of the sequester, later voted into law and signed by by POTUS.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:

Regardless of the "threat" issue.  Woodward outted the president as being the initiater of the sequester, later voted into law and signed by by POTUS.

OK.  Next:

The sequester.  The best expression to date of the policy of pure cut, austerity.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

In response to airborne-rgr's comment:

What is a good wingnut to do?

The echo chambers have swallowed their pride and did a 180 on this, after running with it unverified, and now are dismissing Woodie as a kook and liar.

The wingnut lemmings have no such conscience and will stick with the original lie, even as their betters have abandoned any sense of outrage and have turned to mocking Woodie.

The nose-to-buttock crowd are stuck, literally, and don't know which way to turn.

So over the cliff they go, screaming their loyality to a lie.

Because when you're at the delivery end of the saw, being whipsawn is breathtaking and ultimately painful.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Remember, libruls want to talk about the "issues."

Animal abuse is an issue. So is bullying. Two things that Romney is guilty of.