BOSTON DOT COM NEEDS TO BAN SOME RACISTS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeisLIfe. Show LifeisLIfe's posts

BOSTON DOT COM NEEDS TO BAN SOME RACISTS

From the tea party zealots who slam illegals and compare them to animals to the conpiracy theorists on the Nation board who promote anti semitic propoganda. Boston DOT Com, I am going to contact the anti defamation league if you don't start banning these people and closing the blatantly racist threads.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelf101. Show michaelf101's posts

Re: BOSTON DOT COM NEEDS TO BAN SOME RACISTS

I dont think they will ban Liberals from this site.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeisLIfe. Show LifeisLIfe's posts

They should ban anyone who engages in racism. This site appears to be overun by racists and Boston Dot Com doesn't do a thing about it. I have already contacted the ADL. We will see how they handle this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to BOSTON DOT COM NEEDS TO BAN SOME RACISTS:

From the tea party zealots who slam illegals and compare them to animals to the conpiracy theorists on the Nation board who promote anti semitic propoganda. Boston DOT Com, I am going to contact the anti defamation league if you don't start banning these people and closing the blatantly racist threads.
    Posted by LifeisLIfe

Lifer,

Tell me you personal connection to illegals, er, UNDOCUMENTED DEMOCRATS.  PLEASE!

I live it every day. Being in the USA illegally is CRIMINAL, I don't care how many toilet brushes they bring with them. Then there's teh danger they put themselves through to get in here illegally (death by desert, kidnapping by their own kind, unhealthy conditions in drop houses, little food and/or water). Once here, let's see how they get work, seeing how the US Govt has created e:Verify. Well, they go around this "roadblock" by using fraud or stolen ID's. If I recall, THAT is illegal too. In AZ, we are mandated by the Feds (who just love ignoring paying their bills) for $1.6billion in education aloone for illegals, er, UNDOCUMENTED DEMOCRATS.  This with a state defecit of $2.9billion. We have drugs pouring over the border, a large recreation area 80 miles north of eh border where the Feds have posted signed warning AMERICANS to stay out due to the illegal activity. Uhhhhh, shouldn't the FED GOVT be doing more than "warning" Americans to stay out of our own back yard? But, I guess that makes you happy, seeing that it shows non-"racist" behavior.

If it's impractical to round up and ship out all illegals, er, UNDOCUMENTED DEMOPCRATS, is it going to be any easier to quiet anti-semites? Since the 40's, we've had to endure drivel from anti-Holocaust yahoos. You need to ignore them. Helen Thomas was just waiting to say what she did, being of Lebonese ancestry. She just took as long as it took to become old and senile first. Do I agree with her? NFW! I say let Israel do teh job that we refuse to. After all, they don't have to play both sides to the middle. They've whoped the Arab world three times before, I feel confident in them now.  If omething starts, I can't wait to see where Obamaramadingdong tosses his stones. 

You're never going to cure racism. Apologists like Bubba Clinton adn Big Ears Himself will paint over it at their own political convenience (a la Byrd, who assumed room temperatuire 5 years ago, but didn't know it).  Look no further than when Strom Thurmond celebrated his 100th birthday, and Sen Lott got in hot water with his "We should have elected you President" comment, right afetr Strom names some of his disappointment. Even losing his position as Majority Leader wasn't good enoiugh. Yet, Byrd has written record of his avowed hatred towards blacks, spend several years in KKK recruiting/enrollment, and voted against all civil rightlegislation until the 80's, and Bubba said he came from a "holler", so it's excused. Laughable at best!

RRacism is what you find wherever you find it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeisLIfe. Show LifeisLIfe's posts

The problem is anti semitism, racism and extremism in general are on the rise in the US.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from estep11. Show estep11's posts

In Response to Re: BOSTON DOT COM NEEDS TO BAN SOME RACISTS:
    The problem is anti semitism, racism and extremism in general are on the rise in the US.
    Posted by LifeisLIfe

I understand your point and i am in favor of creating a new Free Speech Czar backed up by the Free Speech police and Boston DOT COM will only allow the " RIGHT TYPE " of speech. We can critize the President only if he is NOT a minority, we can't equate SEMITISM with RACISM. We will not criticize SEMITES only if they are critical of their only policies. EXTREMISTS will be banned unless they drank the KOOL AID. Sharia will become effective immedeatly...Amazing how we can give something so precious away without sacrificing to earn it. Good luck to the Glob as its readership dwindles due to nothing!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

I like free speech, even speech I disagree with. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from craigm68. Show craigm68's posts

How is not wanting people to come to your country illegally racist?

I thought it had to do with the law.

"The problem is anti semitism, racism and extremism in general are on the rise in the US"

That almost sounds identical to answer international's (or whatever they are calling themselves today) slogan.

At what point do you ban free speech? Flag burning perhaps? Did the last 8 years of calling George Bush hitler count as extremism?

Or is it like Obama said, he wants to ban certain news outlets and talk shows?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeisLIfe. Show LifeisLIfe's posts

I like free speech, even speech I disagree with. 
    Posted by Reubenhop

I am for free speech. I am not for boston dot com becoming a breeding ground for hate speech. Fandango and AlexJOnes are free to post on racist sites, or say whatever they want in the public square. We do not have to give them a forum.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeisLIfe. Show LifeisLIfe's posts

How is not wanting people to come to your country illegally racist? I thought it had to do with the law. "The problem is anti semitism, racism and extremism in general are on the rise in the US" That almost sounds identical to answer international's (or whatever they are calling themselves today) slogan. At what point do you ban free speech? Flag burning perhaps? Did the last 8 years of calling George Bush hitler count as extremism? Or is it like Obama said, he wants to ban certain news outlets and talk shows?
    Posted by craigm68

Calling for enforcement of immigration law is not racist, but referring to illegals as less than human is.

So you are saying pointing out that anti semitism, racism adn extremism being on the rise is a problem, is the same as wanting to ban speech? I am not calling for laws to prohibit hate speech, I am calling on people to rise up against hate speech and denounce it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from taxmeintooblivion. Show taxmeintooblivion's posts

Posted by LifeisLIfe

I nominate you to be correct thought and speech czar.  Penalty is death.

Any relationship to George Orwell?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeisLIfe. Show LifeisLIfe's posts

In Response to BOSTON DOT COM NEEDS TO BAN SOME RACISTS : I nominate you to be correct thought and speech czar.  Penalty is death. Any relationship to George Orwell?
    Posted by taxmeintooblivion

This is a private website, and users who sign up don't expect to be bombarded with racist rhetoric. I have never called for laws banning any kind of speech. I have called on boston dot com to not give people a platform on its PRIVATELY OWNED WEBSITE. The first amendment protects free speech. If these guys want to go to the public square and say racist things, they are free to do so. If they want to fund the publication of their ideas, they are free to do so. But a private company doesn't have to give them the platform.

Typical. You know just because Geoge Orwell said it, that doens't make it true.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Progressives, failing to make their points logically, claim their opponents are racists.  And, I thought we were post racial after electing Obama.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

Lifeislife- guess what, you are not the decider in chief on what is racism.

I see you calling people racist on these boards everyday.  And thankfully, you are not the one who decides, nor are you the censor.

So, complain to anyone you would like.  You will be wasting your breath.

And just because you disagree with someones point of view, doesn't make them racist.

You have called me racist for supporting the Arizona law.  In my opinion there is nothing racist about the law.

Clearly, you are not the right person to be complaining about such things, because truthfully, you are nothing but a partisaned hack who plays the race card anytime you disagree with someone and you are unable to make your irrational point. 

Illegals are illegal and should all be kicked out.  While they are not sub human, they don't deserve our (citizens) protections. 

Obama $ ucks, he is the worst President ever.

How about them apples!

Call anybody you want on me.  If they contact me I will tell them to go F themselves!   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Lifeislife- guess what, you are not the decider in chief on what is racism. I see you calling people racist on these boards everyday.  And thankfully, you are not the one who decides, nor are you the censor. So, complain to anyone you would like.  You will be wasting your breath. And just because you disagree with someones point of view, doesn't make them racist. You have called me racist for supporting the Arizona law.  In my opinion there is nothing racist about the law. Clearly, you are not the right person to be complaining about such things, because truthfully, you are nothing but a partisaned hack who plays the race card anytime you disagree with someone and you are unable to make your irrational point.  Illegals are illegal and should all be kicked out.  While they are not sub human, they don't deserve our (citizens) protections.  Obama $ ucks, he is the worst President ever. How about them apples! Call anybody you want on me.  If they contact me I will tell them to go F themselves!   
    Posted by whatnow3

Not much sense of history in that pick.  Scholars beg to differ on the worse prez ever:  that would go to Andrew Johnson who made a mess of Reconstruction and very nearly turned the U.S. into a parliamentary system of government.   Obama, not even close... although he has some time yet.

http://www.siena.edu/uploadedfiles/home/parents_and_community/community_page/sri/independent_research/Presidents%20Release_2010_final.pdf

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeisLIfe. Show LifeisLIfe's posts

Lifeislife- guess what, you are not the decider in chief on what is racism. I see you calling people racist on these boards everyday.  And thankfully, you are not the one who decides, nor are you the censor. So, complain to anyone you would like.  You will be wasting your breath. And just because you disagree with someones point of view, doesn't make them racist. You have called me racist for supporting the Arizona law.  In my opinion there is nothing racist about the law. Clearly, you are not the right person to be complaining about such things, because truthfully, you are nothing but a partisaned hack who plays the race card anytime you disagree with someone and you are unable to make your irrational point.  Illegals are illegal and should all be kicked out.  While they are not sub human, they don't deserve our (citizens) protections.  Obama $ ucks, he is the worst President ever. How about them apples! Call anybody you want on me.  If they contact me I will tell them to go F themselves!   
    Posted by whatnow3

I am not saying people are racist if they support the ARIZONA LAW. I am saying they are racist when they compare illegals to vermin.

And I guess Grimfandango and Alexjones aren't racist then for calling jews Zionazis, or saying that Jews have a vile holybook that promotes pedophelia?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeisLIfe. Show LifeisLIfe's posts

In Response to Re: BOSTON DOT COM NEEDS TO BAN SOME RACISTS : They like good jokes too.  They're gonna LOVE you.
    Posted by GreginMeffa

Trust me, the ADL would not support a joke from a non jew about jews liking chinese restaurants (even if Kagan said it herself recently). Jews making fun of themselves, does give you the right to make fun of them about those things. My mom makes jokes about Jews being cheap (because she is Jewish), but if you did so, it would be offensive.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeisLIfe. Show LifeisLIfe's posts

You're still running? Odd how you ran from being Jewish?  Wat up wit dat?  Anti-semitism?
    Posted by GreginMeffa

I didn't run from being Jewish. I wasn't raised Jewish, I was raised Christian. I still identify with Judaism strongly. And I will stand up to defend Judaism when its attacked. Keep running your mouth about things obviously know nothign about.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeisLIfe. Show LifeisLIfe's posts

I was wrong about you. I am sorry. I allowed my emotions to cloud my reading of your posts.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexJones. Show AlexJones's posts

Posted by LifeisLIfe

Watch the video interview on Amy Goodman's Show. Aloni admits they use the "Holocaust" and accuse people of being "Anti Semitic" anytime they want to shut down critisism of Israel.

Right from her own lips.....

Watch the video:

"It's a Trick, We Always Use It." (calling people "anti-Semitic")

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Here are the new standards for posting here:

Any reference to conservative white men and women citizens, for any reason:  OK to call them t3abagg3rs.

Any reference to any policy by any minority, legal or otherwise, or politicians representing these points of view: must be censored, as these comments are defacto racist.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlexJones. Show AlexJones's posts

In Response to Re: BOSTON DOT COM NEEDS TO BAN SOME RACISTS : I am not saying people are racist if they support the ARIZONA LAW. I am saying they are racist when they compare illegals to vermin. And I guess Grimfandango and Alexjones aren't racist then for calling jews Zionazis, or saying that Jews have a vile holybook that promotes pedophelia?
    Posted by LifeisLIfe

This is the exactly why you are a ZioNAZI.

"calling jews Zionazis, or saying that Jews have a vile holybook that promotes pedophelia"

I call ZioNAZIS ZioNAZIS. Most Jews aren't ZioNAZIS. Those who use your tactics are ZioNAZIS.

No matter how much you lie and deny, the Talmud is a racist "Holy" book that does mention pedophilia as being alright in certain cases. So have other civilizations, like Greece.

But, you can say that about Greek civilization history without being attacked as a  "racist". But you will be attacked if the Jewish Talmud writes about it. Disgusting.

That's why YOU are a FRAUD and a ZioNAZI.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: BOSTON DOT COM NEEDS TO BAN SOME RACISTS : Oh, and don't forget that "t3abagger", was never an intentional anti-gay reference.  Probably why BDC screens the very term now. Uh huh... See?
    Posted by GreginMeffa

Yah, funny how long it took the Globe to clamp down on that term.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Well, Johnson was a democrat, too.  :-)
    Posted by GreginMeffa

Probably born in Kenya too.  ;)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: BOSTON DOT COM NEEDS TO BAN SOME RACISTS : This is the exactly why you are a ZioNAZI. "calling jews Zionazis, or saying that Jews have a vile holybook that promotes pedophelia" I call ZioNAZIS ZioNAZIS. Most Jews aren't ZioNAZIS. Those who use your tactics are ZioNAZIS. No matter how much you lie and deny, the Talmud is a racist "Holy" book that does mention pedophilia as being alright in certain cases. So have other civilizations, like Greece. But, you can say that about Greek civilization history without being attacked as a  "racist". But you will be attacked if the Jewish Talmud writes about it. Disgusting. That's why YOU are a FRAUD and a ZioNAZI.
    Posted by AlexJones

Sheepy you go much further than what you say here.  You tie Zionists to Nazis and you tie Askenazi Jews (while stupidly denying they are in fact Jews) to Nazis.  Both of these comparisons are reprehensible given the racist genocide committed by the Nazis against the Jews (overwhelmingly Ashkenazis).  And this Talmud stuff shows that you have issues far beyond the politics of the Zionists.  You have a problem with Jews in general.  It all fits into your pathetic little Master Conspiracy theory, but it is obvious the roots of your theory lie in anti-Semitism. So oyu are coming full circle and connecting yourself to Nazi ideology.  Pretty sad.