BREAKING: Judge Says Mitt Romney "Probably" Guilty of Animal Abuse

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Re: BREAKING: Judge Says Mitt Romney

In response to miscricket's comment:

In this day and age...there probably would have been charges..but back then it was likely more acceptable ( even though still something I never would have done!!!).

I guess the biggest question is whether Mitt would make the same decision today. Somehow I doubt it. No doubt he's flip flopped on his position on dogs as well as just about everything else.

We know that Mittens was a bully in high school and was cruel to his dog. That makes him a winner to the wingnuts, because he is white AND rich.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:

In this day and age...there probably would have been charges..but back then it was likely more acceptable ( even though still something I never would have done!!!).

I guess the biggest question is whether Mitt would make the same decision today. Somehow I doubt it. No doubt he's flip flopped on his position on dogs as well as just about everything else.

We know that Mittens was a bully in high school and was cruel to his dog. That makes him a winner to the wingnuts, because he is white AND rich.

Yeah we know he was a bully because it was a front page story on the cover of the Washington Post although it took place 45 years ago.

Do you see one story about Benghazi on the cover of the Washington Post today?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Obama's lack of leadership and weakness resulted in the death of 4 Americans in Libya.....but you are right, let's focus on Mitt Romney's dog.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

Yeah we know he was a bully because it was a front page story on the cover of the Washington Post although it took place 45 years ago.

Once a bully, always a bully. In your case, once a clown, always a clown. Just look at your avatar:).............

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Once a bully, always a bully. In your case, once a clown, always a clown. Just look at your avatar:).............

Making fun of my avatar.

Hurt me. lol

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Making fun of my avatar.

Hurt me. lol

Oh, are you shedding the tears of a clown? LOL

Sections
Shortcuts