Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

BREAKING: Judge Says Mitt Romney "Probably" Guilty of Animal Abuse

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: BREAKING: Judge Says Mitt Romney

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

In this day and age...there probably would have been charges..but back then it was likely more acceptable ( even though still something I never would have done!!!).

I guess the biggest question is whether Mitt would make the same decision today. Somehow I doubt it. No doubt he's flip flopped on his position on dogs as well as just about everything else.

We know that Mittens was a bully in high school and was cruel to his dog. That makes him a winner to the wingnuts, because he is white AND rich.

Yeah we know he was a bully because it was a front page story on the cover of the Washington Post although it took place 45 years ago.

Do you see one story about Benghazi on the cover of the Washington Post today?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/

Once a bully, always a bully. In your case, once a clown, always a clown. Just look at your avatar:).............

Making fun of my avatar.

Hurt me. lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink2. Show WhichOnesPink2's posts

A judge in an Oregon courtroom Friday made it clear he believes Mitt Romney “probably” would have been found guilty of animal abuse for strapping his crated dog to the roof of a car for a 12-hour trip. Multnomah County Circuit Judge Kenneth Walker made the statement in open court during the trial of two Oregon men charged with second-degree animal abuse.

As reported, the two men were arrested after accidentally dragging their dog behind a truck. The question put before the court was this: Is it a crime to tie a dog to a car, forget about it, then drive off?

While arguing in her clients’ defense, attorney Lisa Pardini said to Judge Walker that even people in prominent positions of power sometimes make bad decisions, using Mitt Romney as an example.

"A presidential candidate tied up a dog and drove off with him for quite a while," Pardini said.

To that, Judge Walker said: "I would have probably found him guilty for that."

http://www.dogsagainstromney.com/

Yes because dragging a dog behind ones truck is the same as having a dog in a crate on the top of a roof. Gawd you liberals are such ninnys

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMeffa. Show GreginMeffa's posts

run with this one demos, its a winner!

4. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts