Breaking news.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

Breaking news.

.....Sarah says NO.

October 5, 2011
    Wasilla, Alaska

After much prayer and serious consideration, I have decided that I will not be seeking the 2012 GOP nomination for President of the United States. As always, my family comes first and obviously Todd and I put great consideration into family life before making this decision. When we serve, we devote ourselves to God, family and country. My decision maintains this order.

My decision is based upon a review of what common sense Conservatives and Independents have accomplished, especially over the last year. I believe that at this time I can be more effective in a decisive role to help elect other true public servants to office – from the nation’s governors to Congressional seats and the Presidency. We need to continue to actively and aggressively help those who will stop the “fundamental transformation” of our nation and instead seek the restoration of our greatness, our goodness and our constitutional republic based on the rule of law.

From the bottom of my heart I thank those who have supported me and defended my record throughout the years, and encouraged me to run for President. Know that by working together we can bring this country back – and as I’ve always said, one doesn’t need a title to help do it.

I will continue driving the discussion for freedom and free markets, including in the race for President where our candidates must embrace immediate action toward energy independence through domestic resource developments of conventional energy sources, along with renewables. We must reduce tax burdens and onerous regulations that kill American industry, and our candidates must always push to minimize government to strengthen the economy and allow the private sector to create jobs.

Those will be our priorities so Americans can be confident that a smaller, smarter government that is truly of the people, by the people, and for the people can better serve this most exceptional nation.

In the coming weeks I will help coordinate strategies to assist in replacing the President, re-taking the Senate, and maintaining the House.

Thank you again for all your support. Let’s unite to restore this country!

God bless America.

– Sarah Palin

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

Re: Breaking news.

...she is brilliant. I knew she wasn't going to run. I just love when someone like her can mess with the left. She would never get my vote, if I was going to vote for a woman it would be Condelezza Rice first. Voting for Sarah Palin would be the same as voting for Obama. Both are on the same plane.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In Response to Re: Breaking news.:
    ...she is brilliant. I knew she wasn't going to run. I just love when someone like her can mess with the left. She would never get my vote, if I was going to vote for a woman it would be Condelezza Rice first. Voting for Sarah Palin would be the same as voting for Obama. Both are on the same plane.
    Posted by OAMLFO

Such a tool.
    ROTFLMAO
    Darn computers remember everything.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

In Response to Re: Breaking news. : Geepers you are seriously delusional. All the threads started here were from you, moron. I guess reality is hard to recognize, eh spanky.
    Posted by airborne-rgr

....were all those replies on the threads from me? .....no, they were from lefties ...just like the replies here. Now tell me again ....who is delusional???

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Well thank god, now we can move on.  All of the last of the hopefuls are now done so we can focus on thinning the pack.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

In Response to Re: Breaking news. : Watching you spiral down into your cesspool of delusion is interesting, in that car crash kind of way. See ya in the funny papers.
    Posted by airborne-rgr

....thank you for your comments.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

What's AlleCat going to do?  Revert to Bush bashing?  Wait a minute, he/she never stopped.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

She can fleece the rubes better and for more money being out of office than in office. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Geepers you are seriously delusional.
    All the threads started here were from you, moron.

I guess reality is hard to recognize, eh spanky.
    posted by airborne-rgr

Really? So you didn't start the thread "Sarah Palin"???

I guess reality IS hard to recognize....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EmersonCat. Show EmersonCat's posts

Sarah has been saying for months that she is going to run so it is not delusional to guess that she will run. Gotta love her she keeps everyone guessing.Smile

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

Geepers you are seriously delusional. All the threads started here were from you, moron. I guess reality is hard to recognize, eh spanky. posted by airborne-rgr Really? So you didn't start the thread "Sarah Palin"??? I guess reality IS hard to recognize....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

...look forward to airborne-rgr reply on that one. Trouble I see is when someone like he/she tries to paint another as delusional they forget they are looking in the mirror.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Too bad Ms. Palin had to string along all her supporters in such a manipulative way...some of them will never let go.

I'm sorry that my prediction of her running was false.  It would have been fun watching her take actual questions on the trail.  Her statement was predictably muddy, though.

Now, raise your hand if you think any of her "strategies" will actually be employed by the remaining campaigns...(and selling her endorsement to the highest bidder doesn't count).

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

Gonna miss her 'wiggle'.

She sits down when on Fox (Yawnnn)

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In Response to Re: Breaking news. : ....you have no idea how much of a tool YOU are. You keep calling me oldie, for those that give a rats butt hole oldie was another member of another site that we all used to blog on. I am not oldie. Unlike you, I could give a rats butt hole what anyone here thinks of me. I don't go running around looking for kudos and pats on the back....the entertainment value is the joy in itself. Guess what? Without all those Palin threads, what would be left of the wcvb site. I can't stand Palin, I don't think there is a bigger idiot going. Scratch that there is. You still holding that mirror?
    Posted by OAMLFO

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In Response to Re: Breaking news. : The lady doth protest too much, methinks.
    Posted by BilltheKat

Bill..yes she does...lol

Sections
Shortcuts