"Bridge to Nowhere," Biden and Obama for it twice

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

DEWEY BEACH, Delaware (CNN) -- Although Democratic vice presidential candidate Joe Biden routinely mocks his Republican counterpart, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, for her onetime support of the infamous "Bridge to Nowhere," Biden and his running mate voted to keep the project alive twice.

Now with all the BS about this bridge coming from Biden and Obama I find this story truly amazing, they were for the bridge longer than Palin was.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cpjohn1. Show cpjohn1's posts

How does this backfire? The difference is Sarah Palin LIED. Obama and Biden may have supported it, but never lied about it. Get it? It's the LIE that is important here. There's nothing wrong with supporting a bill that was later killed. Just say so and that's the end of it. I just don't understand why she needed to lie about it like no one would find out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[Quote]How does this backfire? The difference is Sarah Palin LIED. Obama and Biden may have supported it, but never lied about it. Get it? It's the LIE that is important here. There's nothing wrong with supporting a bill that was later killed. Just say so and that's the end of it. I just don't understand why she needed to lie about it like no one would find out.[/Quote]

cpjohn1,

The real point here is that it shows how hypocritical the Obama campaign is. As federal stewards of the budget Obama and Biden voted for the project twice, along with their favorite earmarks. Palin as a candidate for Governor was showing support for a state project, trying to maximize the reciept of federal dollars...that's a Governor's role. Once elected she oversaw the shutting down of the request for federal money.