Brown on Fox..???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Brown on Fox..???

BDC is reporting that former Sen. Scott Brown is in negotiations for a gig on Fox News..and not the local affiliate mind you..but Brown apparently has his eye on the national Fox News Channel.

I have to admit..I didn't see this coming and am left wondering what it means for his political future. I can't imagine a regular gig on Fox is going to do anything to enhance his political capital..but one never knows.

So..where do you think Brown goes from here?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Re: Brown on Fox..???

In response to miscricket's comment:

BDC is reporting that former Sen. Scott Brown is in negotiations for a gig on Fox News..and not the local affiliate mind you..but Brown apparently has his eye on the national Fox News Channel.

I have to admit..I didn't see this coming and am left wondering what it means for his political future. I can't imagine a regular gig on Fox is going to do anything to enhance his political capital..but one never knows.

Massachusetts Governor in 2014.

Even liberals realize the greedy hacks on Beacon Hill need adult supervision, else they will steal everything including the kitchen sink....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

Even liberals realize the greedy hacks on Beacon Hill need adult supervision, else they will steal everything including the kitchen sink....

..and do you think being a Fox contributor will help him to that end..? I think if he wants to be governor...a Fox gig hurts him. It puts him under a microscope. After all..look what it did for Palin's political future.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

If true, the exhibitionist in him never really went away, did it...?

I can see the bio jacket now...

Scott Brown: Another Pretty Face

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

If true, the exhibitionist in him never really went away, did it...?

I can see the bio jacket now...

Scott Brown: Another Pretty Face

Haha...+1

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to airborne-rgr's comment:

It's as if Faux News is the 'gold ring' for washed-up wingnut politicians.

"Thanks for playing and toeing the party line, and as a reward for your loyalty..."

Whereas washed up insider leftist Dem party hacks, as a reward for loyalty in defending their Democratic President from impeachment and otherwise playing dirty tricks on Republicans,  gets to serve as anchor of ABC's "Good Morning America," anchor of "This Week with George Stephanopoulos" and co-anchor of Special Events, as well as  ABC News chief political correspondent, reporting on political and policy stories for all ABC News broadcasts and platforms.

What could go wrong with that, for those wanting objective news?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

..and do you think being a Fox contributor will help him to that end..? I think if he wants to be governor...a Fox gig hurts him. It puts him under a microscope. After all..look what it did for Palin's political future.

Another Palin Derangement Syndrome member in full standing...

Fox is the ratings leader, as much as libs hate to dwell on such facts.

Scott Brown could actually help his standing among the more conservative viewers on Fox. Mass. Governor after all, seems to be a launching pad for a certain higher office.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Scott Brown could actually help his standing among the more conservative viewers on Fox. Mass. Governor after all, seems to be a launching pad for a certain higher office.

Right..but Mass is a liberal state isn't it? How can being on Fox help him there? Dems and independents vastly outnumber conservatives in this state.

Mass Governor is a launching pad for what higher office..? I must have missed something. When is the last time we had a President from the Northeast..never mind MA..? 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

and republicans wonder why they always lose...

knock knock...anyone home?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Right..but Mass is a liberal state isn't it? How can being on Fox help him there? Dems and independents vastly outnumber conservatives in this state.

Mass Governor is a launching pad for what higher office..? I must have missed something. When is the last time we had a President from the Northeast..never mind MA..? 

Dukakis, Kerry, Weld, Romney, now Deval...all had or have national ambitions....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Mass Dems are still smarting over losing Ted's seat to Brown.  The unions weren't going to let the GOP get Kerry's seat, so Brown was smart to not get two losing runs on his resume.

Brown is going to sit back and make a few bucks over the next 12 months and then assess a run for Gov.  One thing this state likes is a little political tension between the Gov and the legislature.

Being a Gov is the best resume builder for an eventual Presidential run.  2016 too early, but 2020 or even better 2024.  So someone like Brown and his advisors has the long game in mind.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Big shock.  When you get flushed down the toilet, you usually end up in the sewer.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

and republicans wonder why they always lose...

knock knock...anyone home?

Did republicans lose 2 years ago in 2010?? I remember something about a schalacking??

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Fox is changing up their roster of political pundits, Palin is out, Dick Morris is out, Erick Erickson is in, Brown (may be in) so they are definitely making some changes that would appear to be meant to address criticisms that their pundits behavior in 2012 leading up to the election cost the network a lot of creditibility with their core viewers. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Exactly.  He is cashing in on his name while he still can.  He's already written a book, got a comfy board position in the private sector, and this Fox gig will likely push both of those previous endeavors over the top. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

In response to jmel's comment:

Maybe he simply wants to make some money, hmmmmm?

He`s got kids, tuition bills, high (er) taxes.  He probably needs the dough.

That sounds about it.