Brown speaks

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Brown speaks

In response to msobstinate99's comment:

*I like Stephen Lynch for Senator.

Of the choices so far, I agree.

Ed Marlakey is an embarrasment of Kennedy proportions.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Huh. I was thought he'd run.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

"What can Brown do for you?"...UPS slogan.

Jim Brown. greatest running back ever...pretty fair actor, too.

Jackson Browne, great songwriter, performer.

James Brown....the Godfather of Soul.....(not to be confused with the Godzilla of Soul).

....Scott Brown????....what has Brown ever done for you?...well, let's see...he filled my P.O.Box with tons of campaign literature which promptly went to local landfill....along with all those empty Dunkin' Donuts cups that I pick up in front of my lawn.

Please, give us another choice....pretty please!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

He gave a good shot to Brown the other day.  Lynch said he also owned a truck but used it to haul tools and equipment and not equestrian gear like Scott Brown did.

Which makes him no better then Brown.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

In response to FaolanofEssex's comment:

He gave a good shot to Brown the other day.  Lynch said he also owned a truck but used it to haul tools and equipment and not equestrian gear like Scott Brown did.

Yeah, because me vote is swayed by what they drive. DUH.

That was my point. Who cares what they drive? I don't. So why do they or anyone bring it up in the 1st place?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Wow.  I guess his scrap with the neophyte Ms. Warren left a mark.

He must have a better offer in the works.  fox25 is my guess.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

I don't like him and I don't think he is much of a man ..... but I don't blame him one bit for not wanting to put himself or his family through the pressure of another tough campaign . It can't be good for your health. My advice to Brown or any other human being getting close to 50 years old and has made enough money ... is relax, smell the flowers and live in a warmer climate.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

Yes, the Governor's chair is a better offer....

Scott , kick butt and clean up those Bulger-clone Democrat thieves on Beacon Hill....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

I'm surprised.  He has money left over that would immediately made him a formidable challenger and he was polling better than any Dem he would face.  He must be looking for the Governors office. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

Scott , kick butt and clean up those Bulger-clone Democrat thieves on Beacon Hill....

Heh.  Yeah, good luck with all that.  He couldn't successfully defend the job he already had, much less one that he hasn't tried yet.

Spoken like someone without a clue of how politics gets served up here.  On ice, like at the raw bar, and if you can't keep down your oysters and beer, you're all done.  (see: Romney)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to FaolanofEssex's comment:

Yeah, because me vote is swayed by what they drive. DUH.

Never vote for a politician driving a Prius.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

What in his background makes you think he's capable of managing a large organization such as the State Government?  Was it the business he ran out of his garage?  Maybe his management of his daughter's booming singing career?  Or maybe you think dressing up in an army outfit once a month to defend AWOL guardsmen is good preparation for being governor?

It's bad enough that you rant rave about all things that aren't extremely right wing - but Brown as Governor is just stupid.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts