Bunnypants Bush explains slow response to 9-11

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: Bunnypants Bush explains slow response to 9-11

Bush's immediate "response" is wholly irrelevant...

...except in how it pertains to our current reality.

By and large, the 9/11 attacks accomplished what bin laden/al qaeda intended and then some.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Short of putting on a superman costume and singlehandedly taking to the air to defeat the remaining planes in the air, Bush was extremey limited in what he could actually do.  While his physical response may not have inspired a feeling of "leadership" amongst some, he wasn't in a position to decide anything.  No one was really absolutely certain what was happening. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I think that Bush should have done what our current President does when confronted with a momentous event: Tell everyone that he needs a good night sleep and that he'll make a decision in the morning. After he eats his waffles I mean. This Presidenting stuff is hard.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

In Response to Re: Bunnypants Bush explains slow response to 9-11:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bunnypants Bush explains slow response to 9-11 : How can you make a 'valid comparison' between something that did happen and something that didn't happen? Where is there any 'validity' or any basis for 'comparison'? One was president, the other never has been. You're not even comparing two people that have held the same position, never mind at a particular time.
    Posted by 12-Angry-Men[/QUOTE]

So are you saying Senator Kerry's own description of his immediate reaction that day didn't happen?  Senator Kerry, a war hero and 15+ year senator (at the time) with plenty of experience of working under pressure, described his reaction to the news as "he couldn't think".  I think that fits the description of "slow response" pretty well.  But according to you that didn't happen because the news cameras weren't there to capture it.

I think you see the point but you're just playing dumb for the sake of argument.  It's entertaining and makes the time fly by.  Thanks!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bunnypants Bush explains slow response to 9-11 : Darth Chenney knew what the score was. He was in that bunker faster than you can spell H-a-l-i-b-u-r-t-o-n.

Wow, I never expected such a dumb response from you.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bunnypants Bush explains slow response to 9-11 : You just don't get the premise of basic logic. Like I said, John Wayne, John Wayne Gacy, take your pick.

Really? Clearly it is you who doesn't understand.  This is not complex subject matter and if you cannot follow then you are not nearly as bright as I thought.  As I said, I think you understand the point, you're just playing dumb.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bunnypants Bush explains slow response to 9-11 : Darth Chenney knew what the score was. He was in that bunker faster than you can spell H-a-l-i-b-u-r-t-o-n.

Joe Biden revealed the location of the VP "not so secret anymore" bunker to the Gridiron Club back in May of '09. Since then the secret service just tells him to "hide in his bathroom" until the all clear is announced and someone comes to let him out.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bunnypants Bush explains slow response to 9-11 : Again, what the hell does that have to do with the post? He wasn't in that situation so it's a ridiculous comparison. The only person we actually saw, as POTUS, in that situation, was.... Dubya. Trying to put any one else there is a pure fictionalization of what happened. You can't make an 'observation' of something that never happened and expect it to be a valid comparison of something that did happen.  Reality doesn't work that way. It'll just come down to you saying this and me saying that without any evidence from either side. If you want to engage in a fools errand, then knock yourselves out. And just to make it easier, I will capitulate to whomever you want to put in that position, John Wayne, John Wayne Gacy. Whoever you want, plug 'em in and make up your scenarios and outcomes. Whatever makes you feel better.  

Considering Kerry criticized Bush's response I CAN mention Kerry's response to 9/11. Keep twisting in the wind though...it's been fun to watch.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Bwahahahahahaha...Dumbest post of the year.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bunnypants Bush explains slow response to 9-11 : Thanks, when you get your panties all in bunch then I know it was spot on. And I particularly like how you parrot, almost verbatim other posts. I guess getting the troll award was hard, keeping it, not so much. 

Hahahaha...considering your post dumb is "getting my panties all in a bunch"? Hahahahaha....you really are desperate. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Considering this is a groundhog post issue for the, oh 20th time I figured it was time to set things straight.

Bush beat Kerry because Kerry wore the bunnypants

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow4. Show whatnow4's posts

This whole topic is bogus.

The slow response issue with the reading of the childrens book was an attempt by the far left to make Bush look weak.

The truth is, he was far from weak in responding to this tragedy.  Bush handled the day and the months afterward expertly.

I am glad Bush was the President at the time.  And if you were honest with yourselves, you would agree.

I think things went a bit off the tracks when we got into Iraq. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

If Bush still believes he needs to explain this many years after the fact he's guilty as sin to every accusation thrown at him. If he didn't feel that guilt he wouldn't be still explaining his lack of actions back them , AND using the kids to once again hide behind. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

Bush has shown great restraint by NOT attacking this fool in the WH

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]This whole topic is bogus. The slow response issue with the reading of the childrens book was an attempt by the far left to make Bush look weak. The truth is, he was far from weak in responding to this tragedy.  Bush handled the day and the months afterward expertly. I am glad Bush was the President at the time.  And if you were honest with yourselves, you would agree. I think things went a bit off the tracks when we got into Iraq. 
    Posted by whatnow4[/QUOTE]

Bush is a mixed bag.  He was very good on the terrorist situation, incredibly defensive and liberal in the economy.

I have no problem with his behaivor on 911, just like I have no problem with Obama's behavior on , well, if something big was to happen on his watch, I would have no problem with his reation.  We are all people.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Not bunnypants, but "nucular power pants" as I remember the boy genius cheerleader saying.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

So slight mispronunciation of the word 'nuclear' proves something about the IQ of George Bush?

What say you about someone repeatedly mispronouncing 'corpsman' as

"c o r p s e - m a n" ?

Does that prove something?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]I'm sure the ghetto organizer would want to understand how the US hurt their feeeeelings to make them react like this first. Then he would wait for Congress to do something first. We need a MAN in the WH.
    Posted by KittyDuke[/QUOTE]

What I think KittyJohnWayne really means is that she needs a MAN in HER house.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[QUOTE]Not bunnypants, but "nucular power pants" as I remember the boy genius cheerleader saying.
    Posted by BilltheKat[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about President Carter who was a Navy Nuclear Submariner?