Bush lied and Soldiers died

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Bush lied and Soldiers died

And Obama got Bin Laden. Deal with it, Ditto Morons.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Re: Bush lied and Soldiers died

Jmel - She can't help herself...she's lonely and in need of attention and this is the only way she gets it. Obviously this is a cry for attention especially given that it's been shown on BDC that the Right overwhelmingly has given kudos to Obama for the death of bin Laden.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cathbunk. Show cathbunk's posts

In Response to Bush lied and Soldiers died:
    [QUOTE]And Obama got Bin Laden. Deal with it, Ditto Morons.
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE]

AlleyCatBruin, have soldiers stopped dieing since Obama took office?

60% of U.S. Military Deaths in Afghanistan Have Occurred Since Obama Was Inaugurated in 2009
    Monday, April 04, 2011
    By Edwin Mora
    (CNSNews.com) – At least 858 U.S. soldiers have died in the Afghanistan war since President Barack Obama took office in January 2009. That equals 60.13 percent of the 1,427 American soldier fatalities so far in the ongoing 10-year war in that country.
    For March 2011, there were 26 U.S. military deaths in Afghanistan, including 4 non-combat related fatalities. That brought the total combat and non-combat deaths for 2011 (January, February, and March) to 70. Those fatalities include 57 combat-related deaths and 13 non-combat deaths.
    For the 858 U.S. deaths since Obama’s inauguration, 791 have been combat-related. This means that for the 1,241 combat-related deaths that occurred since the Afghanistan war began in October 2001, about 64 percent happened in the two years since Obama took office.
    http://cnsnews.com/news/article/60-u...anistan-have-o

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

"President Bush had 2,686 days to catch Osama bin Laden. President Obama got that job done in 831 days," 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cathbunk. Show cathbunk's posts

In Response to Re: Bush lied and Soldiers died:
    [QUOTE]"President Bush had 2,686 days to catch Osama bin Laden. President Obama got that job done in 831 days,"  
    Posted by beKool[/QUOTE]

True, however President Bush was pulling our country back together and picking up the peices from the previous administration, while still on the hunt. President Obama has not been doing much else, he had the time to hunt.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bush lied and Soldiers died : True, however President Bush was pulling our country back together and picking up the peices from the previous administration, while still on the hunt. President Obama has not been doing much else, he had the time to hunt.
    Posted by cathbunk[/QUOTE]

Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! That's so funny it made Glenn Beck cry again:)....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cathbunk. Show cathbunk's posts

So the story goes now that the photos will not be released. Seems our President forgets that we are at war and is putting feelings and sympathies ahead or priorities. Thankfully we at one point had a President that realized we were at war and used techniques such as waterboarding to lead us to the most wanted man in the world.  Take a moment to realize that had the waterboarding and Gitmo not been part of the picture Bin Laden would still be free to come and go. President Obama was against such measures.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cathbunk. Show cathbunk's posts

[QUOTE]Hrm. This is a new interpretation. Say that again?
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

Gladly, shall I say it louder?

President Bush was pulling our country back together and picking up the pieces from the previous administration. (You know, the admin where we wasted more time on a blue dress and a cigar than needed.)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cathbunk. Show cathbunk's posts

Hrm..you don't say? "Years of ordinary detective work is what ultimately lead to the discovery of Osama's hideout."

That would put Bush in office, would it not?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bush lied and Soldiers died : Gladly, shall I say it louder? President Bush was pulling our country back together and picking up the pieces from the previous administration. (You know, the admin where we wasted more time on a blue dress and a cigar than needed.)

Putting our country back together? He tore it apart and sent innocents off to war under lies and misinformation to a country that had nothing to do with anything, mishandled it and then abandoned it.

He also abandoned the hunt for Bin Laden (Americas No. 1 terrorist) and rode the country into almost financial disaster.

It's okay, Obamas taking care of all that now.

Spending time and millions on Clinton for his fooling around was brought on by republicans.

Man are you out to lunch.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

Well, the current administration would not have had the kinds of intelligence that was critically important, nor would they have had the Special Forces in the numbers, with the equipment, with the training, with the authorities and with the experience. Bush increased their budget fourfold during the time he was in office. He increased the numbers in the special operations people, by about 50 percent. And their equipment has been improved.

Those capabilities, to deal with asymmetric threats were developed during the George W. Bush administration, and let there be no doubt about it. So, we give credit to the current administration for making the decisions they made and clearly, the Bush administration is the one that developed and nurtured those capabilities.

Lots of credit here over the last several years to be passed around. To sit here and comment that one administration should take more or all of the credit is just wrong and narrow minded. Thank you Bush for putting these capabilities in our current forces, and thank you Obama for making such a gutsy call and move. There is very little I agree with you on, but no argument here on what went down...Great job on this!!  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bush lied and Soldiers died : Gladly, shall I say it louder? President Bush was pulling our country back together and picking up the pieces from the previous administration. (You know, the admin where we wasted more time on a blue dress and a cigar than needed.)

Very odd view.  We were doing just fine after Clinton (remember his V.P. very nearly won that election).  Bush helped hold things together after 9/11, but that boost was short lived as he followed his Neo-cons off a cliff.

And no, I don't think he lied about Iraq, he just got caught up in a bad plan without the necessary critical thinking.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cathbunk. Show cathbunk's posts

[QUOTE]WHAT? Good lord Am I a fool to believe that it might actually force someone to stick on to the discussion rather than constantly trying to shift the argument by reproducing the exchange? Let’s see.  You said waterboarding lead to Osama’s discovery: I responded that it didn’t, because the detainee who was waterboarded and who dropped a crucial name did so months later, during normal interrogation: You responded by saying Bush was in office: How the hell does Bush being office during part of the detective work undermine what I said, which is that waterboarding did NOT lead to Osama’s discovery?
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

If you are looking in the mirror I guess a fool is what you see. Question one answered.

The original post here stated that Bush lied and soldiers died. I made a comment then you interjected and asked me to repeat myself which I have done. Question two answered. Are you following?

You then said that waterboarding had nothing to do with the discovery of Osama,  there are numerous reports that it did and took place under the Bush adminitration. Therefor how can you conclude that waterboarding did not take place and did not have anything to do with finding Osama?  Of course it did, and of course Bush had a big hand in what took place but instead of giving credit all around Bush is left out in the cold.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cathbunk. Show cathbunk's posts

From what I am gathering above, everything that is right in the world is due to our Democratic leaders and everything that is wrong the blame goes to the Republicans. Is that correct?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cathbunk. Show cathbunk's posts

Is that how it works here, if I make a statement you do not agree with then the mighty finger speaks and jumps on the ignore button?  Pathetic. So hard for the Democrats here to waiver a little and give Bush some credit. Even those on the far right have given Obama the credit he has been due.

At this point I could be talking to myself since I may be put in the ignore section of the almighty Whatdoyouwantnow's kingdom.

Please oh mighty one let me redeem myself by answering your question on the "pieces" Bush picked up.

When Bush came into office he took over after the stock market lost close to three trillion dollars in paper profits over the previous nine months. Why ? The bursting internet bubble. If anyone out there thinks or believes Clinton was some sort of financial genius then I have a mansion to sell you in Abbottabad.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cathbunk. Show cathbunk's posts

Forgot I am talking to a room full of Democrats, that never see the big picture.

Bush picked up the pieces of an economy that was in recession due to the previous administration and in shock from the Nine Eleven attacks.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]From what I am gathering above, everything that is right in the world is due to our Democratic leaders and everything that is wrong the blame goes to the Republicans. Is that correct?

Pretty much! Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cathbunk. Show cathbunk's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bush lied and Soldiers died : Great freakin response. Did you have to cut and paste that? It's always fun to watch a whacko wingnut implode when confronted with facts. And doubly fun to watch as they avoid simple, logical questions and just mumble something about 9/11, ala Rudy Guilliani. Thanks for the laughs... So which commie country do you live in comrade? BWAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA What a freakin moron.
    Posted by 12-Angry-Men[/QUOTE]

Moron seems to be your calling card. Take some time and come up with new material.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

And Soldiers are still dying thanks to Bunnypants Bush.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bush lied and Soldiers died : One of the Dumbest comments here ever.
    Posted by Newtster[/QUOTE]
    You can't handle the truth.