Bush takes credit for saving Capitalism

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Re: Bush takes credit for saving Capitalism

In Response to Re: Bush takes credit for saving Capitalism:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bush takes credit for saving Capitalism : After all, I am hetero. And apparently a homophobe. Congrats!
    Posted by hawkeye01[/QUOTE]

I am straight, sorry. The idea of wrestling and having someone's ball sack in my face isn't any sort of thrill for me. Just not that way. Isnt that teebaggin?

That's not to say I want to judge and control what goes on in the locker room or behind closed doors, I just don't want to be there or be any part of it. If that's homophobic, and apparently it is because you say so, then so be it. You lead your lifestyle the way you want to and Ill lead mine. Its what makes you and America awesome.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bush takes credit for saving Capitalism : I have no idea. I just know he obviously used the wrong word while trying to insult me about being dumb. Well you did imply he knew the difference and it was not a typo. Unless you've deleted that post. I'm sure your awesomeness would never make mistakes. So you must know. I admit I do it more to the Left....but it ain't ONLY the Left. Of course the Left also points out grammar issues of the Right but that's ok in your eyes right??? Psst....Dirty has been known for doing this. Follow now??? Of course, being so awesome, you don't do something just cause someone else does it, right. I mean how un-awesome would that be? The whole, if A jumped off of a bridge, would you jump off a bridge thing?? Ummm, FYI: Not sure aint is a word but you would know better, with your awesome grammar genius and all.. But hey, not trying to cause problems, because I don't want you showing up in a singlet on my doorstep wanting to take me down. After all, I am hetero.
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat[/QUOTE]

"But hey, not trying to cause problems, because I don't want you showing up in a singlet on my doorstep wanting to take me down. After all, I am hetero. "

Wrestlers do not wear singlets because they are gay.  The reason wrestlers wear singlets is because they break their fingers otherwise - fingers get caught in t-shirts easily. I've done this.  Actually, broke the same finger more than once.  Understatement: That is not cool. 

Particularly when you're choice is to get it set in a brace and risk sitting most of your season, or to tape it to another finger but not tell anyone; the latter being the more frequent choice. 

I dare you to find a college wrestler and tell him that he must be gay because he wears a singlet.

Perhaps you are not comfortable - or altogether sure - about your own sexuality?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bush takes credit for saving Capitalism : I am straight, sorry. The idea of wrestling and having someone's ball sack in my face isn't any sort of thrill for me. Just not that way. Isnt that teebaggin? That's not to say I want to judge and control what goes on in the locker room or behind closed doors, I just don't want to be there or be any part of it. If that's homophobic, and apparently it is because you say so, then so be it. You lead your lifestyle the way you want to and Ill lead mine. Its what makes you and America awesome.

You're going to sink to the level of calling wrestling "gay"...  ?

Perhaps I will engage in a little internet tough-guyism.  A football player said that to me in high school (I was both on the wrestling and football teams).  A few seconds later, he was immobile on the floor and mainly concerned with when he could start breathing again.

Funny that you bring up "which sport is gay" --- the wrestlers were and are all straight as far as I know.  But from what I hear, a lot of those big tough ass-slapping football players ended up" comming out" in college and later.

So again, perhaps the problem is that you aren't particularly certain about your own sexuality, Bill?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bush takes credit for saving Capitalism : "But hey, not trying to cause problems, because I don't want you showing up in a singlet on my doorstep wanting to take me down. After all, I am hetero. " Wrestlers do not wear singlets because they are gay.  The reason wrestlers wear singlets is because they break their fingers otherwise - fingers get caught in t-shirts easily. I've done this.  Actually, broke the same finger more than once.  Understatement: That is not cool.  Particularly when you're choice is to get it set in a brace and risk sitting most of your season, or to tape it to another finger but not tell anyone; the latter being the more frequent choice.  I dare you to find a college wrestler and tell him that he must be gay because he wears a singlet. Perhaps you are not comfortable - or altogether sure - about your own sexuality?
    Posted by WhatIsItNow[/QUOTE]

Oh my, ahem, well okay, I still dont want him showing up on my doorstep in a singlet.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bush takes credit for saving Capitalism : Oh my, ahem, well okay, I still dont want him showing up on my doorstep in a singlet.

Doorstep?  Perhaps that would be creepy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bush takes credit for saving Capitalism : You're going to sink to the level of calling wrestling "gay"...  ? Perhaps I will engage in a little internet tough-guyism.  A football player said that to me in high school (I was both on the wrestling and football teams).  A few seconds later, he was immobile on the floor and mainly concerned with when he could start breathing again. Funny that you bring up "which sport is gay" --- the wrestlers were and are all straight as far as I know.  But from what I hear, a lot of those big tough ass-slapping football players ended up" comming out" in college and later. So again, perhaps the problem is that you aren't particularly certain about your own sexuality, Bill?

A few seconds later, he was immobile on the floor and mainly concerned with when he could start breathing again.

Yikes, I guess you showed him who's boss, eh? Did you finally get off his face so he could breathe (once again, that ball sack thing)? I don't know a lot about ass-slapping and singlet wearing jocks so Ill leave that part to you. I prefer not to have any part of it.  Im pretty secure with my sexuality.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

[QUOTE] Im pretty secure with my sexuality.

Sure doesn't sound like it.  The best way to predict if someone is a closeted homosexual is to see how often they call other people "gay" or "f--." 

In light of your latest revelations, Bill, I think that in order to avoid discovery, you should stay away from airport bathrooms.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

[QUOTE] I guess you showed him who's boss, eh?

Yup.  Who says violence never solves anything?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bush takes credit for saving Capitalism : You actually think he doesn't know the difference between "wear" and "where"? Being so incredibly awesome, how are we even supposed to function at your awesomeness level. You correct our grammar and point out hypocrisy (on the left only of course) and now tell us what we are thinking all via pithy snarky witticisms. And yesterday we learned you were a top notch, wrestler, a wrestling coach and a good friend of professional boxers.  All I can say is WOW. I mean WOW!!!!! Thats a lot for even a chickenhawk to handle.

When he has nothing to offer to the discussion, when he has no way of defending one of his statements, he tries to take the thread in some obscure direction.  Whenever he does it, I just assume he's raising the white flag.

He's more interested in trying to make clever posts than discussing the issues.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]Sure doesn't sound like it.  The best way to predict if someone is a closeted homosexual is to see how often they call other people "gay" or "f--."  In light of your latest revelations, Bill, I think that in order to avoid discovery, you should stay away from airport bathrooms.

pot-kettle-black dude.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bush takes credit for saving Capitalism : pot-kettle-black dude.

mmmmm...nope kiddo.  You're more or less on hawkeye's level now.  Except even he doesn't go around saying "hehe, you're gay!" to people.

I'm kind of surprised though.  People on the far left usually don't go in for homophobia, but there's a first for everything. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bush takes credit for saving Capitalism : mmmmm...nope kiddo.  You're more or less on hawkeye's level now.  Except even he doesn't go around saying "hehe, you're gay!" to people. I'm kind of surprised though.  People on the far left usually don't go in for homophobia, but there's a first for everything. 

Far left?  Who, me?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bush takes credit for saving Capitalism : mmmmm...nope kiddo.  You're more or less on hawkeye's level now.  Except even he doesn't go around saying "hehe, you're gay!" to people. I'm kind of surprised though.  People on the far left usually don't go in for homophobia, but there's a first for everything. 

You must have missed that episode on South Park.  Gay doesn't mean gay anymore.  Gay means lame.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bush takes credit for saving Capitalism : Far left?  Who, me?

You even manage to get into a pi55ing match with someone from your own side. And get thoroughly tooled in the process.

I do urge you, if you ever come across a wrestler, to tell him he's gay for wearing a singlet. 

FYI....I don't wear a singlet as a coach....that would be beyond creepy. Singlet's are worn by the wrestlers for matches.

And trust me....the last thing on my agenda is to come to your doorstep. Not sure if that's just wishful thinking on your part but it's ain't happening. Sorry.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bush takes credit for saving Capitalism : You even manage to get into a pi55ing match with someone from your own side. And get thoroughly tooled in the process. I do urge you, if you ever come across a wrestler, to tell him he's gay for wearing a singlet.  FYI....I don't wear a singlet as a coach....that would be beyond creepy. Singlet's are worn by the wrestlers for matches. And trust me....the last thing on my agenda is to come to your doorstep. Not sure if that's just wishful thinking on your part but it's ain't happening. Sorry.

again with the ain't
    What is your agenda, please let us know...
    So you call singlets creepy..why?

And get thoroughly tooled in the process.

Tooled? how so?
    My own side, whats that mean?
    Lots of questions for you...expecting no answers...as usual

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bush takes credit for saving Capitalism : again with the ain't What is your agenda, please let us know... So you call singlets creepy..why? And get thoroughly tooled in the process. Tooled? how so? My own side, whats that mean? Lots of questions for you...expecting no answers...as usual

Reading comprehension still a struggle for ya I see.

I said wearing a singlet as a coach would be creepy. Singlets themselves are not creepy. Wearing one as a coach IS. Singlet's are worn in competition by the athletes. Got it?

You don't know what tooled means? My god....sigh

And enough pretending you're not on the Left side of politics. It's embarrassing for you to keep denying it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bush takes credit for saving Capitalism : Reading comprehension still a struggle for ya I see. I said wearing a singlet as a coach would be creepy. Singlets themselves are not creepy. Wearing one as a coach IS. Singlet's are worn in competition by the athletes. Got it? You don't know what tooled means? My god....sigh And enough pretending you're not on the Left side of politics. It's embarrassing for you to keep denying it.

Ya, you missed all the other stuff, conveniently. My god!!! 
    Ive noticed you sigh alot. geeez, how is it you manage to get through your day dealing with the Proletariate?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

In Response to Re: Bush takes credit for saving Capitalism:
    In Response to Re: Bush takes credit for saving Capitalism : Reading comprehension still a struggle for ya I see. I said wearing a singlet as a coach would be creepy. Singlets themselves are not creepy. Wearing one as a coach IS. Singlet's are worn in competition by the athletes. Got it? You don't know what tooled means? My god....sigh And enough pretending you're not on the Left side of politics. It's embarrassing for you to keep denying it.
    Posted by hawkeye01

Ya, you missed all the other stuff, conveniently. My god!!!  
    Ive noticed you sigh alot. geeez, how is it you manage to get through your day dealing with the Proletariate
    ---------------------------------

You really do struggle with reading comprehension

Please point out "all the other stuff" that I missed from your post.

You really need to make sure you wear your helmet...it's for your own good

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to  Re: Bush takes credit for saving Capitalism : In Response to Re: Bush takes credit for saving Capitalism : Reading comprehension still a struggle for ya I see. I said wearing a singlet as a coach would be creepy. Singlets themselves are not creepy. Wearing one as a coach IS. Singlet's are worn in competition by the athletes. Got it? You don't know what tooled means? My god....sigh And enough pretending you're not on the Left side of politics. It's embarrassing for you to keep denying it. Posted by hawkeye01 Ya, you missed all the other stuff , conveniently. My god!!!   Ive noticed you sigh alot. geeez, how is it you manage to get through your day dealing with the  Proletariate ?  --------------------------------- You really do struggle with reading comprehension Please point out "all the other stuff" that I missed from your post. You really need to make sure you wear your helmet...it's for your own good

You want me to go back and read my own posts for information you missed...
    bwahahahaha
    ya, and Im the one that struggles with reading comprehension.  Maybe you should take your helmet off!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bush takes credit for saving Capitalism : You want me to go back and read my own posts for information you missed... bwahahahaha ya, and Im the one that struggles with reading comprehension.  Maybe you should take your helmet off!

In other words nothing. You'd think you'd stop replying when you got nothing. Dumb AND a bigot...not a good way to go through life.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bush takes credit for saving Capitalism : You even manage to get into a pi55ing match with someone from your own side. And get thoroughly tooled in the process. I do urge you, if you ever come across a wrestler, to tell him he's gay for wearing a singlet.  FYI....I don't wear a singlet as a coach....that would be beyond creepy. Singlet's are worn by the wrestlers for matches. And trust me....the last thing on my agenda is to come to your doorstep. Not sure if that's just wishful thinking on your part but it's ain't happening. Sorry.

Pardon me for adding my 2 cents.  I know a little about wrasslin as I come from a state where wrasslin is huge.

It's not uncommon for wrestling coaches to wear singlets - particularly for coaches that are hands on.  If you were to demonstrate a fireman's carry to a team member, wouldn't it be best if you were wearing a singlet? 

Many assistant coaches in the college ranks are still active participants in the amateurs and act as opponents for people near their weight class - what better opponent to practice against than someone 1 or 2 years away from Olympic Gold?

I saw Junior high and high school coaches wear singlets in practice.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bush takes credit for saving Capitalism : Pardon me for adding my 2 cents.  I know a little about wrasslin as I come from a state where wrasslin is huge. It's not uncommon for wrestling coaches to wear singlets - particularly for coaches that are hands on.  If you were to demonstrate a fireman's carry to a team member, wouldn't it be best if you were wearing a singlet?  Many assistant coaches in the college ranks are still active participants in the amateurs and act as opponents for people near their weight class - what better opponent to practice against than someone 1 or 2 years away from Olympic Gold? I saw Junior high and high school coaches wear singlets in practice.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]

I've never seen coaches where singlets in practice.  Nor anyone for that matter.

Shorts & T-shirt.  OR several sweaters if you were trying to drop more water weght then is healthy.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bush takes credit for saving Capitalism : Pardon me for adding my 2 cents.  I know a little about wrasslin as I come from a state where wrasslin is huge. It's not uncommon for wrestling coaches to wear singlets - particularly for coaches that are hands on.  If you were to demonstrate a fireman's carry to a team member, wouldn't it be best if you were wearing a singlet?  Many assistant coaches in the college ranks are still active participants in the amateurs and act as opponents for people near their weight class - what better opponent to practice against than someone 1 or 2 years away from Olympic Gold? I saw Junior high and high school coaches wear singlets in practice.

A singlet doesn't have to be worn to demonstrate a fireman's carry or any other move. Shorts and t-shirts are the norm for coaches and kids for practice. Or as WhatIsItNow pointed out several sweatshirts for cutting weight.
    Been coaching for nine years and no kid on any of my teams wore a singlet for practice. College teams don't wear singlets in practice. They do wear fitted shorts and t-shirts. 
    The only coach in my high school and college career that wore a singlet was my sophomore year coach which was in the 80's. He at least wore a shirt with it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

They wear the sweats when they were running to cut weight.  When practicing, everyone wore singlets.

I was on the track team and if it were raining outside, we'd run in the field house.  The wrestlers would come and the first thing they would do is turn the heat up.  It was easy to differentiate between the tracksters and wrestlers.  The guys in track wore T-shirts and shorts while the wrestlers have 4 pairs of sweats.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

[QUOTE]They wear the sweats when they were running to cut weight.  When practicing, everyone wore singlets. I was on the track team and if it were raining outside, we'd run in the field house.  The wrestlers would come and the first thing they would do is turn the heat up.  It was easy to differentiate between the tracksters and wrestlers.  The guys in track wore T-shirts and shorts while the wrestlers have 4 pairs of sweats.

When practicing, everyone wore singlets

What state was this in? How long ago were you in high school?