But, but.....the economy is doing so well I thought?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Re: But, but.....the economy is doing so well I thought?

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

Real Estate is on fire. Someones making money.

Is this when we should all act impressed?

Is this where I get to say WHOOOOSH?

Not really and I don't have the patience to explain it to you. Go make some money Trump!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Well, it is going over your head, so yah, maybe.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

He doesn`t get it and never will. You think he knows what it`s like to buy a house and 7 years later have it be worth 50% LESS than you paid?  He only knows what MSNBC told him or his mama read to him from the NY Times.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

In response to tacobreath's comment:

He doesn`t get it and never will. You think he knows what it`s like to buy a house and 7 years later have it be worth 50% LESS than you paid?  He only knows what MSNBC told him or his mama read to him from the NY Times.

He once said he works in real estate industry...if he does then he's more clueless than we all thought

That`s for sure!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

He once said he works in real estate industry...if he does then he's more clueless than we all thought

That`s for sure!

Ohhh, multiple whoosh' here. Maybe you should think about it.....no you may hurt yourself.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Sorry sucker, maybe if you had talked to someone other than one of your own echo chamber dimwits, you would've seen it coming. But you were all listening to Bush talking about the "red hot" economy. I mean, why would he out right lie to his own constituants? It's like him saying Hussain has WMDs when he didn't.

I got out. But then apparently I only know what MSNBC tells me. BTW, what channel is that?

FYI, mommy is long gone, thanks so much. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

Sorry sucker, maybe if you had talked to someone other than one of your own echo chamber dimwits, you would've seen it coming. But you were all listening to Bush talking about the "red hot" economy. I mean, why would he out right lie to his own constituants? It's like him saying Hussain has WMDs when he didn't.

I got out. But then apparently I only know what MSNBC tells me. BTW, what channel is that?

Um.....billy.......the housing market was "red hot" from, well.....about 1986 through 2007 or so.  Everyone on earth wanted in asap for fear that they would be priced out as house prices were constantly going up.  Reagan, Bush-41, Clinton, W, all saw Americans striving for home ownership, not only for their families, but for sound investments and a place to invest money for retirement.  To see that nest egg, that investment, crash and burn is quite disturbing.

If you were unfortunate enough to buy in 2006,2007, or 2008, you paid peak dollars and now you simply cannot take a loss to get out.  Yes, there is a shortage of houses for sale because people cannot lose that kind of money so they stay put and try to fight their way through this mess.

Unfortunately those people are stuck until this incompetent at 1600 Pennsylvania av is gone.  You keep screaming about "Bush" though........it`s really working for you.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Um.....billy.......the housing market was "red hot" from, well.....about 1986 through 2007 or so.  Everyone on earth wanted in asap for fear that they would be priced out as house prices were constantly going up.  Reagan, Bush-41, Clinton, W, all saw Americans striving for home ownership, not only for their families, but for sound investments and a place to invest money for retirement.  To see that nest egg, that investment, crash and burn is quite disturbing.

If you were unfortunate enough to buy in 2006,2007, or 2008, you paid peak dollars and now you simply cannot take a loss to get out.  Yes, there is a shortage of houses for sale because people cannot lose that kind of money so they stay put and try to fight their way through this mess.

Unfortunately those people are stuck until this incompetent at 1600 Pennsylvania av is gone.  You keep screaming about "Bush" though........it`s really working for you.

Ya okay. You dont know what you're talking about.

But that's expected.

Ya, so you bought at the wrong time because youre a low information buyer.  You want a tissue?

Dont know how Obama is gonna save you. You want a bail out? R U Angry Obama left you behind?

There is a housing glut, bidding wars are happening. It sparks the economy. Its a good thing.

Republicans need to shore up their sh!t and stop waiting for a handout.

Im sorry you are sucking it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Note to self....don't use Billy boy as a realtor. To be honest I wouldn't use one anyway. They are useless these days as everything is online. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

There is a housing glut, bidding wars are happening. 

OMG....talk about clueless. Housing glut? Hahaha....um...billy boy...the reason there are bidding wars is because there is LOW inventory...the opposite of glut. Why would people need to get in bidding wars if the market was flooded with homes? The answer is they wouldn't. Bidding wars only happen when there are too few homes.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/video?clipId=8713768&topVideoCatNo=238258&autoStart=true

Ouch!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

Ya okay. You dont know what you're talking about.

But that's expected.

Ya, so you bought at the wrong time because youre a low information buyer.  You want a tissue?

Dont know how Obama is gonna save you. You want a bail out? R U Angry Obama left you behind?

There is a housing glut, bidding wars are happening. It sparks the economy. Its a good thing.

Republicans need to shore up their sh!t and stop waiting for a handout.

Im sorry you are sucking it.

Wow!  You really don`t read or try and learn anything, do you?  In the past I`ve been kidding around when I accused you of having a limited skill set and all this time I was correct........hmmmmmmmm.

Sorry to inform you billyboy, but I bought 2 houses in the late 1980`s.  Since then I`ve actually flipped a couple more.  I still have two and one has been for sale so long I`ve taken it off the market and will wait until the food stamp president is gone and try again.

You didn`t listen and it seems you really don`t understand.  I will write slowly for you.....OK?

There is a serious lack of inventory.  This is because people that purchased in the last 5-6-7 years CANNOT get close to what they paid 5-6-7 years ago and will LOSE tons of money if they sell now.  They are holding on and toughing things out until Democrats stop destroying the economy. If someone paid $500k in 2006, YES they could have a bidding war today.  Unfortunately, that "bidding war" would be in the $350k range. 

Do the math billy...........that`s a LOSS of $150k.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

Wow!  You really don`t read or try and learn anything, do you?  In the past I`ve been kidding around when I accused you of having a limited skill set and all this time I was correct........hmmmmmmmm.

Sorry to inform you billyboy, but I bought 2 houses in the late 1980`s.  Since then I`ve actually flipped a couple more.  I still have two and one has been for sale so long I`ve taken it off the market and will wait until the food stamp president is gone and try again.

You didn`t listen and it seems you really don`t understand.  I will write slowly for you.....OK?

There is a serious lack of inventory.  This is because people that purchased in the last 5-6-7 years CANNOT get close to what they paid 5-6-7 years ago and will LOSE tons of money if they sell now.  They are holding on and toughing things out until Democrats stop destroying the economy. If someone paid $500k in 2006, YES they could have a bidding war today.  Unfortunately, that "bidding war" would be in the $350k range. 

Do the math billy...........that`s a LOSS of $150k.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

OMG....talk about clueless. Housing glut? Hahaha....um...billy boy...the reason there are bidding wars is because there is LOW inventory...the opposite of glut. Why would people need to get in bidding wars if the market was flooded with homes? The answer is they wouldn't. Bidding wars only happen when there are too few homes.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/video?clipId=8713768&topVideoCatNo=238258&autoStart=true

Ouch!

Man!  Is he ever so eager to show off his stupidity every day around here.....huh?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Ouch!

Man!  Is he ever so eager to show off his stupidity every day around here.....huh?

What's scary is he works in the industry...by rights he should know more about this issue than we do...but clearly that isn't the case.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

Ouch!

What's scary is he works in the industry...by rights he should know more about this issue than we do...but clearly that isn't the case.

(QUOTE)

Actually have a buddy that is similar.  Don`t know how the heck he makes a living.  He keeps saying, "If you price your house correctly, it will sell in one week".   OK.......but, define "correctly"?  Is "correctly" $200 grand LESS than you paid for it?

So if you`re willing to take a bath, lose your investement, and in some cases, nest egg........well then yes, the housing market is "hot" and there`s a "glut".

Duh!    It`s an Obama-world my friend.  The dumbing down of America we thought was coming is here.  When the administration, MSNBC, CNN, the NY Times, and the Globe p  iss on your shoes and say it`s raining, you believe it.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Yeah...it's on "fire" alright...

ORLANDO, Florida (Reuters) - A national survey found 301,874 "zombie" properties dotting the U.S. landscape in which homeowners in foreclosure have moved out, leaving vacant property susceptible to vandalism and degradation.

The number of homes overall in foreclosure or bank-owned rose by 9 percent to 1.5 million properties nationally in the first quarter of 2013 compared to a year ago, according to RealtyTrac.

Another 10.9 million homeowners nationwide remain at risk because they owe more than their property is worth, according to company vice president Daren Blomquist.

http://homes.yahoo.com/news/more-300-000-u-homes-foreclosed-zombies-study-205029692.html

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

Yeah...it's on "fire" alright...

ORLANDO, Florida (Reuters) - A national survey found 301,874 "zombie" properties dotting the U.S. landscape in which homeowners in foreclosure have moved out, leaving vacant property susceptible to vandalism and degradation.

The number of homes overall in foreclosure or bank-owned rose by 9 percent to 1.5 million properties nationally in the first quarter of 2013 compared to a year ago, according to RealtyTrac.

Another 10.9 million homeowners nationwide remain at risk because they owe more than their property is worth, according to company vice president Daren Blomquist.

http://homes.yahoo.com/news/more-300-000-u-homes-foreclosed-zombies-study-205029692.html

Jesus H.  Burning to the ground is a good thing, right?

Well...apparently Bill thinks so...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Ha! No realtor here. Sorry to burst your little rants.

By the way, there is a housing glut. People are moving around. Spring has sprung.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Ha! No realtor here. Sorry to burst your little rants.

By the way, there is a housing glut. People are moving around. Spring has sprung.

Oh sure...ignore the link I posted. What would realtors know about the real estate market? Nope...if Billy boy says there is a housing glut then it must be so....

It's simple...when there's a glut there is no need for bidding wars....and that would be because there are plenty of homes to go around. It's when the supply is LOW that there are bidding wars because you have fewer homes available. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

If you bought your house seven years ago, it's worth more now than when Obama took office.

Again, every complaint seems to be that he's not fixing things as quickly as Bush broke them, so we need another Republican to step in and take the reins.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to slomag's comment:

If you bought your house seven years ago, it's worth more now than when Obama took office.

Again, every complaint seems to be that he's not fixing things as quickly as Bush broke them, so we need another Republican to step in and take the reins.

Worth more than what? Certainly not worth more than they bought it for.