But wait...I thought it was because of the big bad insurance companies???...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

But wait...I thought it was because of the big bad insurance companies???...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/02/ben-bernanke-health-care-costs_n_1249890.html

Health care costs have grown as the U.S. population ages and health care equipment becomes more expensive. The average family spent $13,770 on health care in 2010, a 3 percent increase from the year before, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation. The health care industry will account for one-fifth of the U.S. economy by 2020, according to a government report.
    Americans' health care spending in 2008 was triple what it was in 1990, according to a separate Kaiser report. The report noted that health care technology has become more state-of-the-art, driving up costs, and that chronic diseases have become more common as Americans live longer.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: But wait...I thought it was because of the big bad insurance companies???...

You thought what was...?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: But wait...I thought it was because of the big bad insurance companies???...

In Response to Re: But wait...I thought it was because of the big bad insurance companies???...:
    You thought what was...?
    Posted by MattyScornD

Stop lying.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

snif..I just dont wanna lose grandmama to the evil liberal death panels! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: But wait...I thought it was because of the big bad insurance companies???...:
    In Response to Re: But wait...I thought it was because of the big bad insurance companies???... : Stop lying.
    Posted by skeeter20

No kidding huh

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

snif..I just dont wanna lose grandmama to the evil liberal death panels! 
    Posted by BilltheKat

Please tell me you don't believe in that bullshite? 

Aside from that glad you libs agree blaming the insurance companies for our health care costs was total dung!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: But wait...I thought it was because of the big bad insurance companies???... : Huh? No, the hated "libs" were blaming insurance companies for premium increases that gave them record-breaking profits in years during which Obama care was supposed to destroy them. :) "Health care costs" is a lot broader than "premiums." But at least we've recognized a point I made all along: One health care cost that isn't going away is the ever-increasing cost of more treatments and new machines.
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow

WRONG!

Many blamed, incorrectly, the insurance companies for health care costs. If you want to continue to lie please just put me back on ignore.

And no we haven't recognized YOUR point of increasing costs as if you were the only one to ever make such a claim. I've also been saying it, oh for about 20 years now. Being in the health care busniess and all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Whatever you say, massa. <roll eyes /> Quick. I hear someone is in need of being called a hypocrite in another thread. Pinkie to the rescue!
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow

Right...sort of like how you go out of your way to point out someone lied. Yup....no difference at all....WDYWN to the rescue....WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In Response to Re: But wait...I thought it was because of the big bad insurance companies???... : No kidding huh
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

Pardon me, but Go F&%$ Yourself.

Neither your vague post nor the article prove anything...except that costs have been rising dramatically...which we already knew.

That the insurance companies are more than happy to profit on others' misery is a separate issue.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: But wait...I thought it was because of the big bad insurance companies???... : Pardon me, but Go F&%$ Yourself. Neither your vague post nor the article prove anything...except that costs have been rising dramatically...which we already knew. That the insurance companies are more than happy to profit on others' misery is a separate issue.
    Posted by MattyScornD

Insults = argument lost

Have a nice day sweetheart!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In Response to Re: But wait...I thought it was because of the big bad insurance companies???... : Insults = argument lost Have a nice day sweetheart!!!
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

You started it, dou(c)hemouth.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: But wait...I thought it was because of the big bad insurance companies???... : You started it, dou(c)hemouth.
    Posted by MattyScornD

Um...how so? My prior post was the first post to you. So how did I start it???
    I still haven't actually uttered one insult toward you in this thread.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Wannabe will deny, deny, deny...in 3...2...1 Dang to slow, but saw it coming. <surprise />
    Posted by airborne-rgr

Show me where I posted an insult towards him in this thread

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In Response to Re: But wait...I thought it was because of the big bad insurance companies???... : Um...how so? My prior post was the first post to you. So how did I start it??? I still haven't actually uttered one insult toward you in this thread.
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

skeeter called me a liar (for asking a question)...

...and your peanut gallery impulses took over in concurrence.

But I expect it from him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: But wait...I thought it was because of the big bad insurance companies???... : skeeter called me a liar (for asking a question)... ...and your peanut gallery impulses took over in concurrence. But I expect it from him.
    Posted by MattyScornD

Oh so skeeter insulted you..not me. Gotcha.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In Response to Re: But wait...I thought it was because of the big bad insurance companies???... : Insults = argument lost Have a nice day sweetheart!!!
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

Telling you to Go F&%$ Yourself is not an insult, it's a suggestion, or more likely a directive in this case.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: But wait...I thought it was because of the big bad insurance companies???... : Telling you to Go F&%$ Yourself is not an insult, it's a suggestion, or more likely a directive in this case.
    Posted by BilltheKat

Matty seemed to think so since he didn't say it WASN'T an insult.

And if his wasn't an insult then surely my saying "no kidding huh" is not one. There you have it

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: But wait...I thought it was because of the big bad insurance companies???... : Pardon me, but Go F&%$ Yourself. Neither your vague post nor the article prove anything...except that costs have been rising dramatically...which we already knew. That the insurance companies are more than happy to profit on others' misery is a separate issue.
    Posted by MattyScornD

There's that bad word again:  "profit".

Everyone needs to depend on government to do for them what they won't do for themselves, lest they fall victim to someone utilizing "profit" as a motivator.

The horror!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from zippit. Show zippit's posts

2012 My premium and deductible went up, and my employer contribution went down. This is better?
    Posted by GreginMeffa

Hey, mine too, that's cuz your company and mine are thriving in this great economy!

My bi-weekly HPHC just jumped 24% in 2012, last year it jumped 27%, no choice but to suk it up.  Either that or sign up for the "Value-fund" option, with high deductible and low premiums.  Which means, you get sick, you're screwed!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In Response to Re: But wait...I thought it was because of the big bad insurance companies???... : Oh so skeeter insulted you..not me. Gotcha.
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

And you piled on.  How noble of you...

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: But wait...I thought it was because of the big bad insurance companies???... : And you piled on.  How noble of you...
    Posted by MattyScornD

"piled" on? Really? Haha...and telling me to F off is noble? Umm yup....hahaha

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: But wait...I thought it was because of the big bad insurance companies???... : Time to find another job.
    Posted by airborne-rgr

Your statement is as dumb as those who tell people to move to another country if they don't like the way things are here. Yup...great reasoning. Imbecile.

Sections
Shortcuts