Cairo, Egypt protesters storm US embassy, rip down US flag and replace it with Islamic flag!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Cairo, Egypt protesters storm US embassy, rip down US flag and replace it with Islamic flag!

Yea, no problems here, maybe we should stay quiet a whil;e longer and perhaps send them a few billion more borrowed dollars!!

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2012/09/11/warning-shots-fired-as-cairo-protesters-storm-u-s-embassy-walls/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: Cairo, Egypt protesters storm US embassy, rip down US flag and replace it with Islamic flag!

A few Obama submarines will calm them down.

Gee I wonder who the Egyptians will use the subs against?

Obama negotiates sale of most advanced Submarines to Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: Cairo, Egypt protesters storm US embassy, rip down US flag and replace it with Islamic flag!

Obama aids Egypt as it tries to buy U-boats

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/09/10/obama-aids-egypt-as-it-tries-to-buy-u-boats/#ixzz26Bgfb3oB

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Netanyahu states he is will to come to the capital to meet Obama, after US embassy in Cairo is attacked and Islamist flags replace US flags and Obama say's NO I dont have time!??!?!?!?!?

Is golf scheduled or another fundraiser??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/white-house-declines-netanyahu-request-to-meet-with-obama.premium-1.464328

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

I think we should stop giving billions to Egypt and Israel.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I think the progressives here are just jealous that they were not the one's to tear down the flag.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:

Whacko wingnuts are disappointed that we didn't sacrifice 4000 American lives in defense of that particular flag.

What an idiot.  Crass, still trying to score cheap political points. you are really subhuman.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Whacko wingnuts are disappointed that we didn't sacrifice 4000 American lives in defense of that particular flag.

What an idiot.  Crass, still trying to score cheap political points. you are really subhuman.

Oh grow up for fvcks sake.

Why are you so fvcking immature and think that it's okay for you to 'score cheap political points' but if the opposite of your exact proposition is presented you cry like a fvcking little girl.

Gawd you're such a fvcking poltroon.

Right.  9/11, and the only thing you can muster is that Bush is responsible for 9/11, the embassies in Egypt and Libya being run over.

Will you progressive loons EVER take responsiblity for the death and carnage your sick ideas cause?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Jimmy Carter all over again.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Obama is too busy campaigning.

US and Israel in open feud over Iran

http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/0/d960d376-fc28-11e1-aef9-00144feabdc0.html#axzz26Csjfpks

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Our great leader throwing Israel under the bus.Maybe he goes to his mentor Jimmy Carter for advice.

Netanyahu To Obama: ‘Wait For What? Wait Until When?’

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2012/09/11/netanyahu-to-obama-wait-for-what-wait-until-when/

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

And the Obama administration State Dept. puts out a public apology in Cairo to thugs who ripped down and burned our flag from the US Embassy.

An apology issued by the USA for the misunderstanding to the perpetrators.

This is strong leadership????

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

We are the world's laughingstock.

American killed in Benghazi.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Right.  9/11, and the only thing you can muster is that Bush is responsible for 9/11, the embassies in Egypt and Libya being run over.

Will you progressive loons EVER take responsiblity for the death and carnage your sick ideas cause?

Wait, It was someone else who led the country into the clusterfvck known as the Iraq war?

Hmmm, the death of one embassy flag versus the deaths of 4000 American troops in Iraq...

Tough call on the 'carnage' thingy....

I don't know, the death of the embassy flag is tragic but I'm sticking with the clusterfvck Iraq war as more 'carnage'.

What say you skeeter?

Let me g

I'm sticking with that one has nothing to do with the other.

Is your point that it is OK that radical islamists kick us in the teeth on on the anniversary of their most successful attack on the U.S.?

It is just like you progressives to side with the enemy. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Wait, It was someone else who led the country into the clusterfvck known as the Iraq war?

Hmmm, the death of one embassy flag versus the deaths of 4000 American troops in Iraq...

Tough call on the 'carnage' thingy....

I don't know, the death of the embassy flag is tragic but I'm sticking with the clusterfvck Iraq war as more 'carnage'.

What say you skeeter?

Let me g

I'm sticking with that one has nothing to do with the other.

Is your point that it is OK that radical islamists kick us in the teeth on on the anniversary of their most successful attack on the U.S.?

It is just like you progressives to side with the enemy. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Maybe if Obama apologizes a few more times it'll blow over.

American Ambassador 'Suffocated To Death'...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Too Busy campaigning. Can't meet with Prime Minister Netanyahu

Obama's Going to Las Vegas

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obamas-going-las-vegas

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

The American Embassador to Libya before his death. A disgrace.

Sections
Shortcuts