Cairo, Egypt protesters storm US embassy, rip down US flag and replace it with Islamic flag!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

Re: Cairo, Egypt protesters storm US embassy, rip down US flag and replace it with Islamic flag!

Thank you Mr. Pink2 for your kind words in my defense. Unfortunately logic , coherent argument , objectivity or even good manners are far beyond te capability of some intellectually challenged leftists , like 12 Angry Boys.

To 12 Angry : Thanks for helping illustrate my points. The sheer cognitive depth of your attack completely reinforces my point of view.

You can make ad hominem attacks such as "retard" or the like. You can split hairs over whether Al Quaeda is composed of mere terrorists or , more likely, Islamist Jihadist terrorists.

You can even attempt to obfuscate and deny recorded historical fact regarding the prevalent media narrative after the ascension of "The One " B.Hussein O.  who , after slowing the rise of the oceans, healing the planet , etc. would restore America to her proper well loved and respected place among the Brotherhood of Man.

What you've aptly demonstrated that you CANNOT do, however, is win a debate on merits.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Re: Cairo, Egypt protesters storm US embassy, rip down US flag and replace it with Islamic flag!

U.S. Marines defending the American embassy in Egypt were not permitted by the State Department to carry live ammunition, limiting their ability to respond to attacks like those this week on the U.S. consulate in Cairo.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Ideologues are ret@rded.

Islamists are killing coptic christians by the truckload, and in that circumstance, a coptic christian releases a video he knows will inflame coptic christians.

And you defend that?

Yes! I am saying he has a right to free speech and expression. He didnt cause panic and subsequent pain or injury. The zealots just used it as an excuse to commit murder!!

[/QUOTE]

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to macnh1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

U.S. Marines defending the American embassy in Egypt were not permitted by the State Department to carry live ammunition, limiting their ability to respond to attacks like those this week on the U.S. consulate in Cairo.

[/QUOTE]

Because US Marines shooting and killing unarmed Egyptian protesters would have greatly calmed the situation.  The entire Muslim world would have responded by saying, "they deserved it".

I believe the objective of those in the Embassy was to de-escalate the situation as opposed to making it worse for all US Embassies across the entire region.

An Embassy is where diplomats work.  You might be able to guess from their name that Diplomats try to be Diplomatic.  Being Diplomatic tends to be more of a challenge when armed Marines are standing behind you.

Also, killing citizens of the host nation by people inside the Embassy is generally frowned upon if at all possible.

And it was an EMBASSY in Egypt and a CONSULATE in Libya.

Consulates by their nature tend to be less well protected.  The Ambassador was at the Consulate to help evacuate the Consulate staff.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

But WAIT ! Wasn't the election of someone named Barack HUSSEIN going to make everyone suddenly LOVE America ? Weren't we supposed to be singing Kumbaya around the campfire with Iran, Syria, and Afghanistan by now ? What happened ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So let me get this straight there numbnuts.

You believe that when Obama promised to increase troops in Afghanistan that was a 'kumbya' moment? And when he did exactly what he promised I guess you were of spit-polishing your knob somewhere.

When Obama promised to hunt down and kill binLaden, he did that to 'apologize' for America?

Yep, some pretty convincing 'merits' ya got there.

I'll reiterate, you're a right-wing nutjob birther with the advantage of a selective memory.

Newsflash spanky, ideological ignorance ain't a merit based argument.

[/QUOTE]
     Excuse me, when or where did I indicate belief that Barry Soetoro / Obama was born outside the U.S. ? Or that he didn't deserve credit for allowing our troops or special forces to do their jobs ?

Do YOU still deny the prevailing media narrative that a Halfrican-American with a Muslim-sounding name as President would engender positive feelings toward the U.S. abroad ?

Did not the media refer to BHO as a " citizen of the world" following his Berlin speech at the Brandenburg Gate ? Or when asked why diplomacy with Middle Eastern regimes would be easier once he was President, BHO said because " before, you didn't have ME  "?

So far you've shown that anything beyond puerile name-calling , lies, attacking straw men and denial of facts is something you're incapable of.

Why not try elevating the tone and substance of the debate or your own remarks ?

Oh, that's right.....you're a typical liberal, and thus functionally unable to do so.

Next !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jimedfred's comment:

"The One " B.Hussein O.  who , after slowing the rise of the oceans, healing the planet , etc. would restore America to her proper well loved and respected place among the Brotherhood of Man

I must've missed that speech.

[/QUOTE]

I didn't.  there were greek columns, and Obama was talking about stoppingthe oceans from rising, stuff like that.

So, the seas have failed to heed Obama's command, as have the arabs.

So, tell me:  why is Obama all that?  He's looking like an idiot.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

Actually, no. In fact, we Republicans can take credit for the first African-American Joint Chiefs Chairman, National Security Advisor, and Secretaries (2) of State.

As well as Herman Cain once leading in our primaries.

The term Halfrican-American, as any with three digit I.Q.'s might surmise, is a contraction of "half-African American " and "American", due to mixture of Kansas and Kenya (which is in AFRCA) in the man's racial origins.

I recall it was noted conservative (?!) Geraldine Ferraro (ex-D, N.Y.) who stated that if it weren't for Obama being half-black, he wouldn't stand a chance of being elected; W-A-A-Y back in 2008.

Unfortunately, perhaps due to Marxist-Determinist ideological blinders, it is the Left who reduce everything to their "holy trinity" , e.g. : Race, Class, and Gender.

Whereas conservatives evaluate people as individuals, leftists see everything collectively.How sad for you.

I'd suggest reading some history and economic thoughtfor you, but doubt you possess the ability to comprehend anything beyond red fish-two fish-one fish-blue fish anyway.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

The last refuge of a lberal who cannot refute his opponent's argument .....name calling.

Definition of a Racist : Someone winning an argument with a liberal.

Also, during RNC, one could always tell how well the Republican speeches were going over....

By how visibly Angry the talking head / hosts on MSN-DNC were getting.

Last I looked, Drs. Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams,  Justice Clarence Thomas,  Congressman Allan West, as well as MANY other illustrious Americans , were ALL both conservative AND African-American. ( Or black, as many prefer to be called , due to preferences against hyphenated-Americans)

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Kkk Ceremony;A Burning Cross And Us Flag

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

[QUOTE]

Actually, no. In fact, we Republicans can take credit for the first African-American Joint Chiefs Chairman

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm, actually Colin Powell is of Jamaican descent, not African descent.

But I can see where you would make that error...they all look alike to you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The term Halfrican-American, as any with three digit I.Q.'s might surmise, is a contraction of "half-African American " and "American", due to mixture of Kansas and Kenya (which is in AFRCA) in the man's racial origins.

Which proves you're a racist and bigot because it never occured to you that his ethnicity has no bearing on his ability to hold office but yet you felt compelled to inject it into the conversation.

Ya, so much for that evaluate people as individuals bullshiat.

You are nothing more than a well spoken racist, but a racist none the less.

[/QUOTE]
    Hm, where shall I start ? Okay, Mr. Powell up first. Have you ever BEEN to Jamaica ? Ever seen a completely native-blooded Jamaican ? FYI, both Arawaks and Caribes are functionally extinct...have been for years. Remaining so-called "native" Jamaicans are intermixture of a few origins, but predominantly African. Hence Mr. Powell's skin hue.

They all look alike ? Really ? Mostly sad but a trifle humorous....unless you actually believe that.

Finally, the Main Context behind the entire racial classification thing. During the election campaign of 2007-2008 , one of the major rationales introduced by none other than some dude named Obama, was that DUE TO HIS RACIAL HERITAGE AND HIS NAME, he and hence, the U.S. would be more accepted / listened to / loved than any predecessors with less dark skin pigmentation.

Thus any reason for first mention of Obama's racial identity can be fairly placed upon HIM, not some perceived-only-by-you racial animus on my part. Seriously, dude, to actually consider as qualification for anything the amount of melanin in someone's skin cells as being important ? Seriously ?

So when I'm cheering for the Red Sox and David Ortiz, or listening to the music of Muddy Waters or Albert King.....I'm NOT a racist. But when I'm disagreeing with the statist totalitarian incursions on liberty of our current ( and soon to be ex-) President , I AM a know-nothing bigoted racist ?   Ummm, yeah, okay.

Try refuting actual points instead of seizing on name-calling and taking superficial offense.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Actually, no. In fact, we Republicans can take credit for the first African-American Joint Chiefs Chairman

Which proves you're a racist and bigot because it never occured to you that his ethnicity has no bearing on his ability to hold office but yet you felt compelled to inject it into the conversation.

[/QUOTE]
    Hm, where shall I start ? Okay, Mr. Powell up first. Have you ever BEEN to Jamaica ? Ever seen a completely native-blooded Jamaican ? FYI, both Arawaks and Caribes are functionally extinct...have been for years. Remaining so-called "native" Jamaicans are intermixture of a few origins, but predominantly African. Hence Mr. Powell's skin hue.

They all look alike ? Really ? Mostly sad but a trifle humorous....unless you actually believe that.

Finally, the Main Context behind the entire racial classification thing. During the election campaign of 2007-2008 , one of the major rationales introduced by none other than some dude named Obama, was that DUE TO HIS RACIAL HERITAGE AND HIS NAME, he and hence, the U.S. would be more accepted / listened to / loved than any predecessors with less dark skin pigmentation.

Thus any reason for first mention of Obama's racial identity can be fairly placed upon HIM, not some perceived-only-by-you racial animus on my part. Seriously, dude, to actually consider as qualification for anything the amount of melanin in someone's skin cells as being important ? Seriously ?

So when I'm cheering for the Red Sox and David Ortiz, or listening to the music of Muddy Waters or Albert King.....I'm NOT a racist. But when I'm disagreeing with the statist totalitarian incursions on liberty of our current ( and soon to be ex-) President , I AM a know-nothing bigoted racist ?   Ummm, yeah, okay.

Try refuting actual points instead of seizing on name-calling and taking superficial offense.

[/QUOTE]

Obama a totalitarian?  Don't use words you don't understand.  You may not be a racist, but saying that Obama is a would be Nazi or Stalinist is pure idiocy.  Providing healthcare for millions is not the same as exterminating six million Jews or liquidating the Kulaks.  Just plain stupid....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to Reubenhop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Obama a totalitarian?  Don't use words you don't understand.  You may not be a racist, but saying that Obama is a would be Nazi or Stalinist is pure idiocy.  Providing healthcare for millions is not the same as exterminating six million Jews or liquidating the Kulaks.  Just plain stupid....

[/QUOTE]

Exclusive: America 'was warned of embassy attack but did nothing'...
    State Dept 'had credible information 48 hours before'...

Was 'revenge for drone strike'...
    'There were 400 attackers'...
    OBAMA ADMINSITRATION DENIES...
    PAPER: Egypt intelligence warned on Sept. 4 of possible attacks...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

President empty chair was in Vegas doing what he does best campaigning and blaming bush.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

Mr. Reuben-Hoplite ,

Words that I don't understand ?  Perhaps YOU should look up definition of totalitarianism before imputing your ignorance to others. Quote " wherein the State recognizes no limits to its' authority and tries to regulate or control every facet of society, public or private."

Sound like anyone you know ?

Let's see , overruled established bankruptcy law in order to steal from Chrysler & G..M. bondholders so as to reward union supporters from the U.A.W. : check.

Violated War Powers Act by waging attacks on Libya past the 30 day limit without a Congressional Declaration of War : check. Made recess appointments to Nat'l Labor Relations Board while Congress & Senate were NOT in recess : check.

Violated separation of powers delineated in Constitution by directing the executive branch to make legislation , e.g.: 1) Comrade Kathleen Sibelius given ad hoc powers of interpretation, formulation, and execution of "rules" involving Healthcare; 2) E.P.A. administrator granted plenary powers of implementation of standards by personal discretion; and 3) actual rules and codes comprising new Consumer Finance Protection Bill still being written--by executive branc : check. ( Although these last 3 will not survive judicial review)

Finally, regarding the whole healthcare reform deal : In order to furnish approximately 30 million uninsured with healthcare cost-effectively, WHY was it necessary to fundamentally change ( and in my opinion, destroy) the existing system for 270 million insureds ?  Can you say "totalitarian overreach " ?