Cairo, Egypt protesters storm US embassy, rip down US flag and replace it with Islamic flag!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Re: Cairo, Egypt protesters storm US embassy, rip down US flag and replace it with Islamic flag!

In response to jimedfred's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mr. Reuben-Hoplite ,

Words that I don't understand ?  Perhaps YOU should look up definition of totalitarianism before imputing your ignorance to others. Quote " wherein the State recognizes no limits to its' authority and tries to regulate or control every facet of society, public or private."

Sound like anyone you know ?

Let's see , overruled established bankruptcy law in order to steal from Chrysler & G..M. bondholders so as to reward union supporters from the U.A.W. : check.

Violated War Powers Act by waging attacks on Libya past the 30 day limit without a Congressional Declaration of War : check. Made recess appointments to Nat'l Labor Relations Board while Congress & Senate were NOT in recess : check.

Violated separation of powers delineated in Constitution by directing the executive branch to make legislation , e.g.: 1) Comrade Kathleen Sibelius given ad hoc powers of interpretation, formulation, and execution of "rules" involving Healthcare; 2) E.P.A. administrator granted plenary powers of implementation of standards by personal discretion; and 3) actual rules and codes comprising new Consumer Finance Protection Bill still being written--by executive branc : check. ( Although these last 3 will not survive judicial review)

Finally, regarding the whole healthcare reform deal : In order to furnish approximately 30 million uninsured with healthcare cost-effectively, WHY was it necessary to fundamentally change ( and in my opinion, destroy) the existing system for 270 million insureds ?  Can you say "totalitarian overreach " ?

[/QUOTE]

My friend I have taught totalitarianism: Hitler, Stalin and Mao.  I know what I am talking about.  And to make a comparison between those bloody dictators and a democratically elected president who is the product of the American liberal tradition is just UTTER STUPIDITY. Virtually all the items you list as facts to support your case have been accomplished in similar fashion by other leaders or as you say will not survive judicial review.  Are all our presidents totalitarians?  Have our courts ceased to exist?  Are all countries with national healthcare systems totalitarian?  You have stretched the word so that it means nothing.  

And frankly, if we were a totalitarian country you would have the police knocking on your door for what you said above.  Since there is no possibility of that, we are obviously not "totalitarian.  We let idiots blather away wth nonsensical musings and there is no punishment.  Lucky you.  Be thankful you live in our great democratic republic where the rule of law is still very much the order of the day.  And get an education when you have a chance. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

Re: Cairo, Egypt protesters storm US embassy, rip down US flag and replace it with Islamic flag!

You folk are really way too easy to defeat.

First you tried calling me a birther, then ideologically stupid, then a bigot, and finally ignorant of word definitions.

What's next ? Nazi ? Right-wing terrorist ? Greedy Capitalist Exploiter ? Koch Brothers-funded provacateur ?

Have you guys got ANYTHING that might stick ?

Or do you need to go back to your Marxist Redistribution & Social Justice for dummies class ?

Or a Politics of Lesbian / Gay/ Bisexual/Transgendered/ Adult Lawyers Needing Free Birth Control seminar ?

You can always spot me by my bumper stickers : " Racists For Cain " and " Let's Nuke The Unborn Gay Whales "............

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

In response to Reubenhop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Mr. Reuben-Hoplite ,

Words that I don't understand ?  Perhaps YOU should look up definition of totalitarianism before imputing your ignorance to others. Quote " wherein the State recognizes no limits to its' authority and tries to regulate or control every facet of society, public or private."

Sound like anyone you know ?

Let's see , overruled established bankruptcy law in order to steal from Chrysler & G..M. bondholders so as to reward union supporters from the U.A.W. : check.

Violated War Powers Act by waging attacks on Libya past the 30 day limit without a Congressional Declaration of War : check. Made recess appointments to Nat'l Labor Relations Board while Congress & Senate were NOT in recess : check.

Violated separation of powers delineated in Constitution by directing the executive branch to make legislation , e.g.: 1) Comrade Kathleen Sibelius given ad hoc powers of interpretation, formulation, and execution of "rules" involving Healthcare; 2) E.P.A. administrator granted plenary powers of implementation of standards by personal discretion; and 3) actual rules and codes comprising new Consumer Finance Protection Bill still being written--by executive branc : check. ( Although these last 3 will not survive judicial review)

Finally, regarding the whole healthcare reform deal : In order to furnish approximately 30 million uninsured with healthcare cost-effectively, WHY was it necessary to fundamentally change ( and in my opinion, destroy) the existing system for 270 million insureds ?  Can you say "totalitarian overreach " ?

[/QUOTE]

My friend I have taught totalitarianism: Hitler, Stalin and Mao.  I know what I am talking about.  And to make a comparison between those bloody dictators and a democratically elected president who is the product of the American liberal tradition is just UTTER STUPIDITY. Virtually all the items you list as facts to support your case have been accomplished in similar fashion by other leaders or as you say will not survive judicial review.  Are all our presidents totalitarians?  Have our courts ceased to exist?  Are all countries with national healthcare systems totalitarian?  You have stretched the word so that it means nothing.  

And frankly, if we were a totalitarian country you would have the police knocking on your door for what you said above.  Since there is no possibility of that, we are obviously not "totalitarian.  We let idiots blather away wth nonsensical musings and there is no punishment.  Lucky you.  Be thankful you live in our great democratic republic where the rule of law is still very much the order of the day.  And get an education when you have a chance. 

[/QUOTE]

IF indeed you possess sufficient education to have been allowed in a position to teach others, (which I very much doubt from your previous statements) then you know but won't admit I had the CORRECT meaning of totalitarian.

You also must admit that Adolf Hitler attained the Chancellor position through the ballot box. You might also be aware of former Presidents Woodrow Wilson AND Franklin Roosevelt's utter disdain for, and blatant disregard of, our Constitution....both in published writings and deeds.

I would even venture to say that liberty's usurpation by demogogues or charismatic leaders and subsequent  transmutation into tyranny incrementally is almost as common as more well known direct violent overthrow. The more power over us we cede to government ( and ESPECIALLY to unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats), the riper we are for plucking by eventual dictators, whether elected or selected. Try Mark Levin's "Ameritopia" for example.

Do you deny Anita Dunn named Mao as her political hero ? That Obama seems to prefer crony capitalism, government choosing of which companies are rewarded, and demonization and executive branch harassment of his political enemies ?

And how about Obama's physical mannerisms ? The square-shouldered / tilted back head with upthrust chin ?  Check out old newsreels of Benito Mussolini...........the resemblance is scary !

Regarding my education : Perhaps only a Bachelors in Business Administration with double majors in Economics and Honors History ( plus licensing courses in insurance, real estate, and securities)  isn't much......but my reading and self-teaching continue apace.

What, pray tell, "qualifications " might YOU hold ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Reubenhop and others watching, leave this guy be.  No one can improve on what he says, though it may make some sense to keep engaging him to get him to persist. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

IF indeed you possess sufficient education to have been allowed in a position to teach others, (which I very much doubt from your previous statements) then you know but won't admit I had the CORRECT meaning of totalitarian.

You also must admit that Adolf Hitler attained the Chancellor position through the ballot box. You might also be aware of former Presidents Woodrow Wilson AND Franklin Roosevelt's utter disdain for, and blatant disregard of, our Constitution....both in published writings and deeds.

I would even venture to say that liberty's usurpation by demogogues or charismatic leaders and subsequent  transmutation into tyranny incrementally is almost as common as more well known direct violent overthrow. The more power over us we cede to government ( and ESPECIALLY to unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats), the riper we are for plucking by eventual dictators, whether elected or selected. Try Mark Levin's "Ameritopia" for example.

Do you deny Anita Dunn named Mao as her political hero ? That Obama seems to prefer crony capitalism, government choosing of which companies are rewarded, and demonization and executive branch harassment of his political enemies ?

And how about Obama's physical mannerisms ? The square-shouldered / tilted back head with upthrust chin ?  Check out old newsreels of Benito Mussolini...........the resemblance is scary !

Regarding my education : Perhaps only a Bachelors in Business Administration with double majors in Economics and Honors History ( plus licensing courses in insurance, real estate, and securities)  isn't much......but my reading and self-teaching continue apace.

What, pray tell, "qualifications " might YOU hold ?

[/QUOTE]

Blather, blather.  You are not saying very much except words that indicate you are a right wing ideologue who does not fully undersand either political philosophy or American history. Obama "looks like" Mussolini to you?  That's evidence? Sure.  But for the uniform and the melanin and... I bet if you put a little moustache on Obama he looks just like Hitler too.  But only to you...  That's some proof you got there.  Scary.  Yuo may be well spoken, but the ideas are just plain stupid.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Obama is finding out the hard way that you cannot try to befriend these savages.  It just doesn't work and never will.

Here's why.....

No matter how much money we send them and make several apologies to them (which we do NOT owe them), the reasons they hate us and always will is simple they WILL NOT rest until the West (us) and the entire World is under Sharia Law and until we stop our support of Israel.

Sharia is the quintessential purpose they will kill whoever they have to whether that be women, children it does not matter to them. There is no negotiating whatsoever with terrorists. They are NOT our friends and never will be!

The Muslim Brotherhood IS a TERRORIST organization.  Plain and simple.

Osama Bin Laden was a member and so was his #2 Dr. Ayman Al-zawahiri and so was the 9/11 hijackers trainer Ali Muhammad among many, many other Al-Queda operatives. 

Yet the United States of America is sending them $1.3 billion in tax payer dollars?  WHY?!?!

The reason is we have a President that has adopted the mindset of pandering to Terrorist and cowering down to them i.e. Jimmy Carter.  

It's sending the message to terrorists "We'll give you this money as long as you don't attack us." 

Now here's why this stuff is going on in Egypt and Libya.....

First of all the beginning of this had NOTHING to do with that infamous video depicting Mohammad in a bad light.  That movie was shown in early screening back in June and has been known publicly for 3 months now.  So why are they supposedly so upset about it now?  Doesn't make sense. 

The attacks on the Egypt and Libya embassies had everything to do with 2 things.

1. We killed Al-Queda's new #2 the other day and Al-Queda called for attacks in retaliation. 

2. It was the anniversary of 9/11 and that is a day of their 'victory' over "the great satan" as they refer to us.

Now the violent protests and in some cases attacks going on in Tunisia, Lebanon, Sudan, Yemen and now London are a result of the 'outrage' of a movie on Youtube that they haven't even seen by the way.  It's clear the attacks in Egypt and Libya are not.  It was planned and even our own Govt. has pretty much admitted it. 

So just today we have 2 colleges Texas and North Dakota State now threat from Al-Queda.

This is more than likely a "dry run" from Al-Queda meaning they're not going to attack now but observing, timing and watching the procedures of the evacuations for a later attack.  None the less they are reminding us that they're not going away.

The Islamic world respects strength.  That is their culture. Yes they do hate us but we HAVE to show strength and a backbone to make them respect us and thus making us safer.

If we don't this is only going to get worse.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

Au contraire mon ami Reuben de la Hoplite.

Instead of acknowledging or attempting to rebut my observations or comparisons of previous Presidents, you fixate on the subsequent attempt at closing humor , the Mussolini reference, and try to use it to invalidate the entire presentation.

I'd wager I have studied (and learned ) more Marxist Theory, Communist Ideology,Political Science, Economic Philosophy both theoretical AND applied, and History than you ever will. ( For just ONE small test, in your opinion what did Marx say was the inevitable final stage of Capitalism prior to revolution ? )

Perhaps you yourself have never read / studied / or at least comprehended the published writngs of Wilson prior to being elected President ? Or conveniently forgot recorded history regarding , for just one example, FDR's attempt to expand the Supreme Court from 9 justices to 16 ?

Are you unfamiliar with the ninth and tenth Amendments to the Constitution ? Not conversant with the specifically delineated powers of the various branches of governrnent, judicial / legislative / executive ? Don't recall the extensive and often passionate debates between Hamilton and Jefferson over how strong a Federal government should even be ?

Even the great James Madison would admit finding our present system unrecognisable. I will admit that due to the first sixteen years of my education havng taken place in Canada, I MAY have an unfair advantage in historical knowledge, but surely you DO remember how Hitler came to be ELECTED Chancellor ? Or how the Bolsheviks first compromised after the February ( or March, depending upon which calendar used) Revolution ?

Of course, if indeed you ARE an educator , your stubborn refusal to admit inconvenient facts or acknowledge relevance of dissenting viewpoints just proves that Gramsci et.al were correct. To achieve complete brainwashing /  proper socialization of the populace, the Left needed first to take over the Academy in service of propagandizing and indoctrination.

So it's possible you do your forbears Marx, Gramsci, Lenin, Thomas, or Alinsky proud after all. However, I'll personally bet on the victory of liberty and truth over dogma and revisionism anyday.

Take your time answering; I have to make some calls and earn a living for a couple hours. But as one of our greatest heroic generals once said, " I shall return "

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]

Instead of acknowledging or attempting to rebut my observations or comparisons of previous Presidents, you fixate on the subsequent attempt at closing humor , the Mussolini reference, and try to use it to invalidate the entire presentation.

I'd wager I have studied (and learned ) more Marxist Theory, Communist Ideology,Political Science, Economic Philosophy both theoretical AND applied, and History than you ever will. ( For just ONE small test, in your opinion what did Marx say was the inevitable final stage of Capitalism prior to revolution ? )

Perhaps you yourself have never read / studied / or at least comprehended the published writngs of Wilson prior to being elected President ? Or conveniently forgot recorded history regarding , for just one example, FDR's attempt to expand the Supreme Court from 9 justices to 16 ?

Are you unfamiliar with the ninth and tenth Amendments to the Constitution ? Not conversant with the specifically delineated powers of the various branches of governrnent, judicial / legislative / executive ? Don't recall the extensive and often passionate debates between Hamilton and Jefferson over how strong a Federal government should even be ?

Even the great James Madison would admit finding our present system unrecognisable. I will admit that due to the first sixteen years of my education havng taken place in Canada, I MAY have an unfair advantage in historical knowledge, but surely you DO remember how Hitler came to be ELECTED Chancellor ? Or how the Bolsheviks first compromised after the February ( or March, depending upon which calendar used) Revolution ?

Of course, if indeed you ARE an educator , your stubborn refusal to admit inconvenient facts or acknowledge relevance of dissenting viewpoints just proves that Gramsci et.al were correct. To achieve complete brainwashing /  proper socialization of the populace, the Left needed first to take over the Academy in service of propagandizing and indoctrination.

So it's possible you do your forbears Marx, Gramsci, Lenin, Thomas, or Alinsky proud after all. However, I'll personally bet on the victory of liberty and truth over dogma and revisionism anyday.

Take your time answering; I have to make some calls and earn a living for a couple hours. But as one of our greatest heroic generals once said, " I shall return "

[/QUOTE]

I teach history, law and philosophy.  I have a juris doctor.  There is no way you know more than I do one these subjects.  And your very views confirm it.  Anyone who seeks to implicate any of our presidents (Republican or Democrat) as being even close to totalitarianism knows nothing of the theory or practice of that dreadful political idea.  It is just stupid to say such a thing.  And as a typical right wing ideologue you ignore any actions committed by conservative presidents and just focus on Democrats.  Don't you think Nixon was more a threat to the Republic than the dreamy-eyed Wilson.  He tried to subvert the electoral process!  And then you accuse anyone who disagrees with you with being a Marxist.  It is not a sign or Marxism it is a sign of intelligence. The Marxist or even Socialist movement in America never amounted to anything.  And you think it somehow dominates America. More stupidity.  Apocalyptic stupidity.  Grow up and read a book or two or three.   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kkk Ceremony;A Burning Cross And Us Flag

[/QUOTE]

Is that Robert Byrd (D) just to the left?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to Reubenhop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I teach history, law and philosophy.  I have a juris doctor.  There is no way you know more than I do one these subjects.  And your very views confirm it.  Anyone who seeks to implicate any of our presidents (Republican or Democrat) as being even close to totalitarianism knows nothing of the theory or practice of that dreadful political idea.  It is just stupid to say such a thing.  And as a typical right wing ideologue you ignore any actions committed by conservative presidents and just focus on Democrats.  Don't you think Nixon was more a threat to the Republic than the dreamy-eyed Wilson.  He tried to subvert the electoral process!  And then you accuse anyone who disagrees with you with being a Marxist.  It is not a sign or Marxism it is a sign of intelligence. The Marxist or even Socialist movement in America never amounted to anything.  And you think it somehow dominates America. More stupidity.  Apocalyptic stupidity.  Grow up and read a book or two or three.   

[/QUOTE]

Come on Rube, you're a freakin junior high civics teacher at best.

If the above were true, then there is NO WAY you could support Obama.  It would require you to ignore the truth.

I'd like to hear more on how nixon "subverted the electoral process" .   I know lefties cling to that, but B&E is a reach as subverting the electoral process.  Was he somehow magically making electors vote for him?

Face it, you are reaching, and I doubt you are what you claim.  Earlier, I had another poster claim that he was a highly skilled economist, who somehow has time to mess around with the little people and post nonsesne about economics.

You lefties think you are important, and smart.  Trust me, you are not.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

To Reubenhopper :

You continue to evade answering or addressing points, merely throwing out general unsubstantiated assertions about your supposed "superior knowledge".

Kind of like the REPUTEDLY smartest President ever, who won't release any academic transcripts or even writings ( other than the Ayers-ghost-written biographies). And who was the ONLY Harvard Law Review editor EVER to never publish or record an opinion / analysis.

Since you won't or can't respond with more than name-calling I'm saying you're a FRAUD; No academic credentials, no formal education, no reasoning ability.

And the correct response to the blatantly easy " test question " you were manifestly unable to answer was Imperialism.

You're not worthy of continued debate or effort. Send me a liberal with a brain.......IF you can find one.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

<innocent whistling>

[/QUOTE]

Why 5 days after the 9/11 attack did Susan Rice go on all the Sunday talk shows and blame the mob and video?

<innocent whistling>

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

<innocent whistling>

[/QUOTE]

Why 5 days after the 9/11 attack did Susan Rice go on all the Sunday talk shows and blame the mob and video?

<innocent whistling>

[/QUOTE]

Because of the CIA reports?  http://www.nationaljournal.com/2012-presidential-campaign/report-cia-documents-support-rice-s-account-20121021

It's starting to look like it's coming back to the video.  The video inspired Cairo, and Cairo inspired Benghazi.

What is this going to look like if after six weeks of Republicans being fake outraged that the administration would try to blame a youtube video for the Benghazi attack ... a youtube video is found at the root of the Benghazi attack?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to slomag's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

<innocent whistling>

[/QUOTE]

<innocent whistling>

[/QUOTE]

Because of the CIA reports?  http://www.nationaljournal.com/2012-presidential-campaign/report-cia-documents-support-rice-s-account-20121021

It's starting to look like it's coming back to the video.  The video inspired Cairo, and Cairo inspired Benghazi.

What is this going to look like if after six weeks of Republicans being fake outraged that the administration would try to blame a youtube video for the Benghazi attack ... a youtube video is found at the root of the Benghazi attack?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah sure local soccer moms with rocket propelled grenades and automatic weapons.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to slomag's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

<innocent whistling>

[/QUOTE]

<innocent whistling>

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

None of this answers any of the questions why Ambassador Steven's requests for security were denied.

The last one on the day he was murdered.

The Bristish closed their consulate in benghazi month ago because of the danger, Red Cross too.

The Consulate had been attacked twice since June 2012.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

The theory is out there and I've it numerous times that the Obama administration in an attempt to be PC, in an attempt (their thinking) to not to offend the Muslim community did not have a robust US military support for Stevens in Benghazi.

And why all of this is being covered up.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The theory is out there and I've it numerous times that the Obama administration in an attempt to be PC, in an attempt (their thinking) to not to offend the Muslim community did not have a robust US military support for Stevens in Benghazi. And why all of this is being covered up.

Heh, heh, heh.....Hey A55HOLE, thanks to WDYWN there's proof that DWL, me and Obama were correct while you fvcktards were running around defending some bullcrap about free speech or something.

Now you fvcking pathetic cowards are flip-flopping again.

So shut the FVCK UP with all your lying and throwing around spurious charges that are constantly proven to be lies.

You're a pathetic piece of crap who is a spineless, chickenhawk COWARD.

Up yours, With the Truth!!!

And I don't expect an apology because COWARDS like you don't have the balls to admit when you're caught regurgitating the echo chamber lies.

[/QUOTE]

You referring to someone else as a Coward?

You without a doubt the biggest coward on this board.

No one else here uses the profanity and tough guy talk that you do hid behind the protection of your keyboard.

My experience is that guys like you who act tough got beat up every day their entire childhood. Later in life are usually dog and wife beaters, the big tip off is tough guy facade on the internet.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]You referring to someone else as a Coward?

You without a doubt the biggest coward on this board.

No one else here uses the profanity and tough guy talk that you do hid behind the protection your keyboard.

My experience is that guys who act as tough got beat their your entire childhood later in life are usually dog and wife beaters the tip off is tough guys on the internet. [/QUOTE]

To be fair, his handle explicitly identifies him as "angry".

[/QUOTE]

Angry is a long way from uncouth and profane my friend.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

The theory is out there and I've it numerous times that the Obama administration in an attempt to be PC, in an attempt (their thinking) to not to offend the Muslim community did not have a robust US military support for Stevens in Benghazi.  And why all of this is being covered up.

Here's why that theory fails: Obama ordered our intelligence to find out what happened from Day 1.

You don't do that if you don't want your intelligence to find out what happened.

[/QUOTE]

And how do you know they don't already have enough to share with the American public?

According to the CIA the entire attack was recorded from a drone.

They knew the same day it was an organized attack and not an unruly mob of citizens.

It happened on 9/11 yet they sent Susan Rice out to face 5 Sunday talk shows 5 days later on 9/16 to say it was the video and locals.

4 days after they received news from the CIA that it was a terrorist attack, planned and co-ordinated.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

The theory is out there and I've it numerous times that the Obama administration in an attempt to be PC, in an attempt (their thinking) to not to offend the Muslim community did not have a robust US military support for Stevens in Benghazi. And why all of this is being covered up.

Hey moron, just shut up and stop digging yourself further into your cesspool of lies.

The Marines primary objective is not provide security for diplomats. That is done within the State Dept itself.

As the State Dept Director of Security stated in his sworn testimony, a squad of Marines would not have been able to repel an attack which used heavy weapons. That means the only thing having more Americans on site would've done is upped the body count.

Ten of twelve more Marines contained within a small perimeter while mortar rounds are falling would have been a lesson in futility. Unless of course that maybe you believe the Marines could've just caught the rounds and threw them back.

Hilarious, the more evidence that comes out the more you nose-to-rectum lemmings look like...well lemmings. 

[/QUOTE]

Is that a fact?

One of the guys I grew up with Billy Sebast joined the Marines and was one of the first killed during the Tet Offensive as he was assigned to guard the Embassy.

He was in front of the embassey when the Viet Cong attacked.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey moron, just shut up and stop digging yourself further into your cesspool of lies.

The Marines primary objective is not provide security for diplomats. That is done within the State Dept itself.

As the State Dept Director of Security stated in his sworn testimony, a squad of Marines would not have been able to repel an attack which used heavy weapons. That means the only thing having more Americans on site would've done is upped the body count.

Ten of twelve more Marines contained within a small perimeter while mortar rounds are falling would have been a lesson in futility. Unless of course that maybe you believe the Marines could've just caught the rounds and threw them back.

Hilarious, the more evidence that comes out the more you nose-to-rectum lemmings look like...well lemmings. 

[/QUOTE]

Still doesn't explain why Ambassador Steven's pleas for more security were denied.

And who is directly responsible for denying it.

Tell me that they don't don't know yet or some other stupid remark you're famous for.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

US 'too slow' to act as drone's cam captured Libya horror...

Sections
Shortcuts