Cairo, Egypt protesters storm US embassy, rip down US flag and replace it with Islamic flag!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: Cairo, Egypt protesters storm US embassy, rip down US flag and replace it with Islamic flag!

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

You referring to someone else as a Coward? You without a doubt the biggest coward on this board. No one else here uses the profanity and tough guy talk that you do hid behind the protection of your keyboard. My experience is that guys like you who act tough got beat up every day their entire childhood. Later in life are usually dog and wife beaters, the big tip off is tough guy facade on the internet. 

Now that's fvcking hilarious.

You're running around these boards and calling everyone, including me, a liar and when I get pssed off and push back you get offended.

Hey fvcknuts, you every think that if ya didn't throw around such baseless accusations without proof that I wouldn't have anything to get pssed off about?

Of course not, because you a55hats think that you can spew whatever bullcrap you want with impunity no matter how outlandish or devoid of facts it is.

Newsflash numbnuts, when idiots like you lie and accuse me of stuff that is patently a lie then I'm going to vehemently respond.

If that hurts your delicate sensibilities then make sure what you post is the truth.

Otherwise I'm gonna go after liars like you hard and with no apologies.

[/QUOTE]

Not true I don't refer to everyone here as a liar but in your case there are times when frankly I can't think of a better word

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: Cairo, Egypt protesters storm US embassy, rip down US flag and replace it with Islamic flag!

Here's your problem tough guy in a nut shell. And this is today after the Tuesday debate which Obama won as you say. Back up to 7 points.

GALLUP: R 52% 0 45%

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

Is that a fact? One of the guys I grew up with Billy Sebast joined the Marines and was one of the first killed during the Tet Offensive as he was assigned to guard the Embassy. He was in front of the embassey when the Viet Cong attacked.

Ya, that's a fact!

The primary mission of the Marine Security Guard (MSG) is to provide internal security at designated U.S. diplomatic and consular facilities in order to prevent the compromise of classified material vital to the national security of the United States.

http://www.mcesg.marines.mil/About/MCESGMission.aspx

Your friend was guarding the embassy, not a diplomat.

Geez, once in awhile it would be nice if you actually thought about stuff before posting.

[/QUOTE]

And gee what would be inside an embassy for him to guard?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

Is that a fact? One of the guys I grew up with Billy Sebast joined the Marines and was one of the first killed during the Tet Offensive as he was assigned to guard the Embassy. He was in front of the embassey when the Viet Cong attacked.

Ya, that's a fact!

The primary mission of the Marine Security Guard (MSG) is to provide internal security at designated U.S. diplomatic and consular facilities in order to prevent the compromise of classified material vital to the national security of the United States.

http://www.mcesg.marines.mil/About/MCESGMission.aspx

Your friend was guarding the embassy, not a diplomat.

Geez, once in awhile it would be nice if you actually thought about stuff before posting.

[/QUOTE]

You see Einstein Embassies are built to house the office of the Ambassador to a foreign nation.

A country's embassy or consulate is a diplomatic office in a foreign country

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

Are you fvcking serious?!

Are you really that fvcking stupid or are you just saying stupid crap to annoy people?

Hey a55hat, is english your second language?

Ya geez, I wonder what would be in an embassy.....

U.S. diplomatic and consular facilities in order to prevent the compromise of classified material

So if he was defending an ambassador then he wasn't fulfilling his primary mission.

Gawd you idiots are freakin ridiculous.

Even mission statements from the actual Marines isn't good enough for you idiots.

Stay stoopid spanky, stay stoopid.

[/QUOTE]

If I'm not mistaken classified material was compromised in the attack of the Consulate in Benghazi.

Basically it was taken by the attackers.

Spin it with as much profanity as you like.

What happened in Benghazi there is no excuse for.

And why the American public is still waiting for answers.

Like the gentleman who posed the question to Obama, asking who was responsible for pulling the security and for denying security.

Curse and name call all you like these questions aren't going away.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

Not true I don't refer to everyone here as a liar but in your case there are times when frankly I can't think of a better word

This is why you and most wingnuts are fvcking a55hats.

When caught in a lie, you cowards double down and try and defend the lie!

It's pathetic.

So carry on with your lies and I'll continue to call you out on your douchery.

[/QUOTE]

And why do you think Obama is diving in the polls?

Do you think the American public is ignoring what happened in benghazi?

This a cluster of hugh magnitude that will only fester as we get closer to election day.

Obama needs to speak to the nation with what he knows to clear the air.

Otherwise it will just get worst.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Ahmad Abu Khattala has admitted being at the consulate during the horrific attack but has yet to be questioned by any Libyan authorities.

Abu Khattala spoke to a New York Times reporter Thursday from a hotel patio as he sipped a strawberry frappe and mocked the US and Libyan governments.

These reports say that no one knows where I am and that I am hiding, he boasted. œBut here I am in the open, sitting in a hotel with you. I™m even going to pick up my sisters kids from school soon.

Lax security at the consulate was an open secret.

Stevens wrote a cable in June that there wasn™t enough security at the consulate, and he noted there had been a recent spike in attacks against “international organizations and foreign interests, ABC News said.

The ambassador wrote another cable in August that read, a series of violent incidents has dominated the political landscape during the Ramadan holiday.

Stevens said that the incidents were œorganized and that the Libyan security force had œnot coalesced into a stabilizing force and [provided] little deterrence.

Several requests for additional security in Benghazi were made to the State Department prior to the attack. They were all rejected.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/us_watched_as_terror_raged_AypAEEA9OK23rPf7Z5BHWO

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

[QUOTE]

Ahmad Abu Khattala has admitted being at the consulate during the horrific attack but has yet to be questioned by any Libyan authorities.

Abu Khattala spoke to a New York Times reporter Thursday from a hotel patio as he sipped a strawberry frappe and mocked the US and Libyan governments.

These reports say that no one knows where I am and that I am hiding, he boasted. œBut here I am in the open, sitting in a hotel with you. I™m even going to pick up my sisters kids from school soon.

Stevens wrote a cable in June that there wasn™t enough security at the consulate, and he noted there had been a recent spike in attacks against “international organizations and foreign interests, ABC News said.

The ambassador wrote another cable in August that read, a series of violent incidents has dominated the political landscape during the Ramadan holiday.

Stevens said that the incidents were œorganized and that the Libyan security force had œnot coalesced into a stabilizing force and [provided] little deterrence.

Several requests for additional security in Benghazi were made to the State Department prior to the attack. They were all rejected.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/us_watched_as_terror_raged_AypAEEA9OK23rPf7Z5BHWO

[/QUOTE]

You can't just pivot to another angle on Benghazi.  You guys have been accusing the administration of lying and covering up for weeks, and every day it's more obvious that they were being as transparent as possible.   Romney's tax plan is a bigger coverup than Benghazi.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

Are you fvcking serious?!

Are you really that fvcking stupid or are you just saying stupid crap to annoy people?

Hey a55hat, is english your second language?

Ya geez, I wonder what would be in an embassy.....

U.S. diplomatic and consular facilities in order to prevent the compromise of classified material

So if he was defending an ambassador then he wasn't fulfilling his primary mission.

Gawd you idiots are freakin ridiculous.

Even mission statements from the actual Marines isn't good enough for you idiots.

Stay stoopid spanky, stay stoopid.

[/QUOTE]

Sensitive documents left behind at U.S. diplomatic post in Libya

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/sensitive-documents-left-behind-at-american-mission-in-libya/2012/10/03/11911498-0d7e-11e2-bd1a-b868e65d57eb_story.html

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to slomag's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

These reports say that no one knows where I am and that I am hiding, he boasted. ÂÂœBut here I am in the open, sitting in a hotel with you. I™m even going to pick up my sisters kids from school soon.

Stevens wrote a cable in June that there wasn™t enough security at the consulate, and he noted there had been a recent spike in attacks against â€ÂÂÂœinternational organizations and foreign interests, ABC News said.

Stevens said that the incidents were ÂÂœorganized and that the Libyan security force had ÂÂœnot coalesced into a stabilizing force and [provided] little deterrence.

[/QUOTE]

You can't just pivot to another angle on Benghazi.  You guys have been accusing the administration of lying and covering up for weeks, and every day it's more obvious that they were being as transparent as possible.   Romney's tax plan is a bigger coverup than Benghazi.

[/QUOTE]

The administration is transparent????

Maybe if we had a few answers no one would be speculating.

Obama had an opportunity last Tuesday night but did not answer the gentlemen's question during the debate.

He asked who pulled the security and the airplane and denied more security?

And no answer still.

These are everyday Americans asking these questions.

The American public knows nothing about the attack that occurred on 9/11/2012 over a month ago.

The corrupt media circling the wagons protecting thier messiah.

Could you ever imagine if this was the Bush administration?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Sure, anonymous posters on a forum can do whatever they want, but what I mean is the right-wing machine can't just pivot to another angle on Benghazi after all the allegations made.  The Romney campaign can't do much with it now - they can't bring up the security angle without a mea culpa on the video angle.  If they apologize they look weak, and if they don't they look petty.  And this was really all they had with regards to foreign policy.

Obama - got bin Laden, dismantled Al Quaeda, withdrawal from Iraq & Afghanistan, ousted Khaddafi, restored US credibillity & turned the world against Iran.

Romney - supported Iraq invasion, would not have gone into Pakistan to get bin Laden, thinks Russia is our greatest enemy, wants to insert the US into a Syrian civil war, and criticized England's handling of the Olympics.

Should be fun.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

[QUOTE]

Sure, anonymous posters on a forum can do whatever they want, but what I mean is the right-wing machine can't just pivot to another angle on Benghazi after all the allegations made.  The Romney campaign can't do much with it now - they can't bring up the security angle without a mea culpa on the video angle.  If they apologize they look weak, and if they don't they look petty.  And this was really all they had with regards to foreign policy. Obama - got bin Laden, dismantled Al Quaeda, withdrawal from Iraq & Afghanistan, ousted Khaddafi, restored US credibillity & turned the world against Iran. Romney - supported Iraq invasion, would not have gone into Pakistan to get bin Laden, thinks Russia is our greatest enemy, wants to insert the US into a Syrian civil war, and criticized England's handling of the Olympics. Should be fun.

Ahhh... Your argument would make sense to most mature, honest Americans but that is decidedly not what the nose-to-rectum lemmings are.

They don't care about truth or honesty in their candidates.

They are more interested in political partisanship, empty rhetoric and bumpersticker politics than facts.

They have an 'ends justify the means' policy and it doesn't matter how often they lie or how much they deliberately mislead or misconstrue, they somehow rationalize it in a twisted fog of wilful ignorance.  

It's just plain pathetic when their ideological ignorance crowds out logic and reality.

[/QUOTE]

What do you expect to see tomorrow?  Do you think Romney is going to double-down on the coverup / youtube video angle, or is he going to pivot to the requests for defense argument, like ThatWasMe?

That argument is pretty weak, too, though - the only request for additional security at the Benghazi consulate was for one more agent to be statiioned there, and since there were two agents traveling with Stevens, there was actually one more agent than was requested.

I don't see where Romney's argument will be.  He'll either sound a lot like George Bush, or he'll have to do a lot of agreeing with Obama.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

Sure, anonymous posters on a forum can do whatever they want, but what I mean is the right-wing machine can't just pivot to another angle on Benghazi after all the allegations made.  The Romney campaign can't do much with it now - they can't bring up the security angle without a mea culpa on the video angle.  If they apologize they look weak, and if they don't they look petty.  And this was really all they had with regards to foreign policy.

Obama - got bin Laden, dismantled Al Quaeda, withdrawal from Iraq & Afghanistan, ousted Khaddafi, restored US credibillity & turned the world against Iran.

Romney - supported Iraq invasion, would not have gone into Pakistan to get bin Laden, thinks Russia is our greatest enemy, wants to insert the US into a Syrian civil war, and criticized England's handling of the Olympics.

Should be fun.

[/QUOTE]

Chavez, Castro, Putin endorse Obama...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

Should be fun.

[/QUOTE]

I want an ounce of what it you that you are smoking.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

What do you expect to see tomorrow?  Do you think Romney is going to double-down on the coverup / youtube video angle, or is he going to pivot to the requests for defense argument, like ThatWasMe? That argument is pretty weak, too, though - the only request for additional security at the Benghazi consulate was for one more agent to be statiioned there, and since there were two agents traveling with Stevens, there was actually one more agent than was requested. I don't see where Romney's argument will be.  He'll either sound a lot like George Bush, or he'll have to do a lot of agreeing with Obama.

Mittens will double down on the lie and the wingnuts will stick their collective heads up his rectum in agreement.

The truth is that wingnuts, as a group, are the type of low/no information ideologues that politicians drool over. They are low maintence, nose-to-rectum lemmings that are more concrened with the source of  information rather than it's accuracy.

The whacko wingnuts as a party have made a living disparaging sources without actually challenging the facts. MSM has become a dog whistle for the wingnut faithful. One toot, and the lemmings instantly disbelieve an article purely on it's origins rather than on it's substance.

I've never heard so many supposedly adult people try and blame so many of their failures, from their poor election performance to their constipation and pre-mature baldness, on some vast conspiracy of media outlets and Dems.

It belies a habit of lazy thinking and a predisposition of a 'victim' mentality.

Their vast conspiracy memes in general and the MSM conspiracy meme in particular is a manisfestation of their persecution complex combined with their psychological projection. It is the "I'm a victim" attitude combined with the need to avoid personal responsibility.

They need someone to blame, a strawman, because they can't deal with the reality that their ignorant ideology has proven to be a failure of epic proportions. Whether it be the collapse of the "self-regulated" finacial sector or the fragmentation of the middle east or the trillions of dollars and thousands of lives lost in the clusterfvck of foreign policy with Iraq as it's enduring emblem, they need to project those failures onto someone/something else.

This why they keep up the 'personal responsibility' crap. Because they have none and by trying to project it onto others they hope to avoid the obvious.

The "47%" lives mostly in wingnut states. The wingnut states take more welfare from the federal gov't than they pay in taxes.

Pointing out the tax benefits enjoyed only by the wealthy not avialable to all is "class warfare". Attacking the working poor for using the same tax code that all Americans can use and which the wingnuts themselves created and once trupeted as an achievement is somehow not class warfare. 

Actually, after putting just a few of their epic failures in pixels I can see why they feel the need to escape from reality.

The magnitude of the catstrophe that is the wingnut party is alarming.

Still no excuse to drink the kool-aid, though.

[/QUOTE]

Can't wait until Nov 6 to tune into MSNBC and watch them cry the night your cult leader joins the 23 mil searching for work.