Calling out Godvernment

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Calling out Godvernment

Wow..ignorance is simply amazing isn't it? So..Godvernment didn't mean "jew"..he meant "you"..but instead said "jew" and from that you are supposed to infer "you"? Nevermind that by referring to you as a Jew..anything after that would be supposed to be inferred to Jews first..not you.

Oh well..I suppose you have to make allowances for those with limited understanding of how the English language works.  Not excuses..just allowances..and for that reason..I still think Skeeter's remark is worse. I rarely read Godvernment's comments anyhow...based solely on his choice of profile name. I find it insulting to my faith.

" Above all..be the heroine in your life..not the victim" Nora Ephron

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

[QUOTE]

Wow..ignorance is simply amazing isn't it? So..Godvernment didn't mean "jew"..he meant "you"..but instead said "jew" and from that you are supposed to infer "you"? Nevermind that by referring to you as a Jew..anything after that would be supposed to be inferred to Jews first..not you.

Oh well..I suppose you have to make allowances for those with limited understanding of how the English language works.  Not excuses..just allowances..and for that reason..I still think Skeeter's remark is worse. I rarely read Godvernment's comments anyhow...based solely on his choice of profile name. I find it insulting to my faith.

" Above all..be the heroine in your life..not the victim" Nora Ephron

"you're just an apologist, no better than a Nazi."

Can you point out where i use the word "jew" in this sentence? Oh well..I suppose you have to make allowances for those with limited understanding of how the English language works. 

[/QUOTE]

My bad...I misread the OP. All the same...I  think referring to someone of Jewish faith as an "apologist, no better than a Nazi" is at the best..incredibly insensitive and at worst..incredibly ignorant. It's difficult to take any of your comments seriously when you throw around terms like Nazi when referring to people's opinions in a political discussion forum.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

[QUOTE]

yes your bad. it's difficult to take any of your comments seriously when you have no fk'ng clue about what you're talking about. you obviously don't know the context of the argument so you should probably either shut your mouth or go read the thread for yourself and get a clue. 

as you already said, you don't read my posts because my moniker offends you. you have an agenda and are overly sensitive. an overly sensitive nitwit arguing out of ignorance... 

Keep it classy....   

WINNING

[/QUOTE]

+1...lol..but really he is not worth responding to. Just another internet tough guy looking for attention any way he can get it. I agree...when he's a few years older and wiser..he might be worth debating..but for now...it would be a waste of time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Oh. I don't want anyone to cry for me, and I doubt they will. Just felt they should know that you are a snivelling little turdlet of a kid.

Guess its ok to be a "hall monitor" if you're WDYWN. Hypocrisy at its best.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

[QUOTE]

Oh. I don't want anyone to cry for me, and I doubt they will. Just felt they should know that you are a snivelling little turdlet of a kid.

+1..lol..but really him and cricket are not worth responding to. Just another internet tough guy looking for attention any way he can get it. I agree...when he's a few years older and wiser..he might be worth debating..but for now...it would be a waste of time.

[/QUOTE]

I disagree with your take on Cricket. She's a good person. As for WDYWN...eh

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

+1..lol..but really him and cricket are not worth responding to. Just another internet tough guy looking for attention any way he can get it. I agree...when he's a few years older and wiser..he might be worth debating..but for now...it would be a waste of time.

[/QUOTE]

I disagree with your take on Cricket. She's a good person. As for WDYWN...eh

[/QUOTE]

maybe, all i know of her is what i've seen on this thread and she hasn't come off as very bright.

[/QUOTE]

Well, no offense but you don't exactly come off as very bright. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

[QUOTE]

You both lose

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

And if you're comparing a Jewish person to Nazis, you're scum to boot.

More to the point, any comparison of Israel to Nazi Germany is both disgusting and an absolute perversion of the truth.

--

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Saying a Jew is no better than a Nazi: Class Act.

[QUOTE]

you're just an apologist, no better than a Nazi.

Now, how does this match up with skeeter's statement that "homosexuals are as wrong as cancer?"

Oy vey.

[/QUOTE]

You are a jonny one note of tolerance.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.