Calling out Godvernment

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

Re: Calling out Godvernment

Godvermin is nothing more than the typical jew-hater. Hatred prevents him from seeing reality. Suicide bombing and rockets aimed at civilians and other acts of terror are ignored. He probably blames women for being raped because of the way they dress too.

And the idiotic claim that there is apartheid in ISrael. What a forking joke. Does apartheid include muslims in the Knesset?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Arab_members_of_the_Knesset

How many Jews in the Palestinian "legislature"? NONE. Why is that? #1: It is not consistent with a government sworn to kill Jews and #2: Because no one in their right mind would choose to live there if they could live in Israel.

THe Palestinians living in "apartheid" in Israel are better off tham the Palestinians in Palestine.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to Godvernment's comment:

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Oh. I don't want anyone to cry for me, and I doubt they will. Just felt they should know that you are a snivelling little turdlet of a kid.

Guess its ok to be a "hall monitor" if you're WDYWN. Hypocrisy at its best.

+1..lol..but really him and cricket are not worth responding to. Just another internet tough guy looking for attention any way he can get it. I agree...when he's a few years older and wiser..he might be worth debating..but for now...it would be a waste of time.

[/QUOTE]

I disagree with your take on Cricket. She's a good person. As for WDYWN...eh

[/QUOTE]

maybe, all i know of her is what i've seen on this thread and she hasn't come off as very bright.

[/QUOTE]

Well, no offense but you don't exactly come off as very bright. 

[/QUOTE]

hello pot!

[/QUOTE]

Ouch....that really hurts...sigh

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

would apartheid africa work better for you?

No, it won't.

One brief example. Israeli Arabs have full citizen rights in Israel. They have full voting rights, a voting block in the Knesset, and is one of the only countries in the region that allow Arab women the vote. The only difference is that they are not required to serve in the military as their fellow Hebrew citizens are.

The idea that Israel is an apartheid state is assinine.

--

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

You're missing a rather large piece of the puzzle. Did the black population of South Africa engage in a systematic terror campaign against unarmed white civilians? No they did not.

If the Arab populations of the areas annexed from Jordan, Egypt, and Syria chose to be integrated into Israeli society they'd have all the rights and privileges of their Israeli bretheren. That they don't and have forced the Israelis to take defensive measures is not the fault of Israel.

Compare the tactics used by Israel to keep their people safe to those use by the Arab regimes in the region towards Jews and now Christians. Jews have almost completely been ethnically cleansed from all of these countries and Christians are in danger of having the same happen to them. If Israel were as evil as you pretend there wouldn't be much of a problem left there after 40 years of Israeli rule, the Arabs would all be gone.

That they are not intersted in living peacefully with Israel is proven daily by the Arabs of Gaza and their constant barrage of rockets into Israel.

--

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

Godvermin ignores the reality of the situation. How surprising.

How easy to quote like-minded idiots that are equally ignorant and think you have proven something.

Don't waste your time Godvermin.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Godvermin

Heh.

--

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Why call this guy out ........ just forget that he exist

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Why call this guy out ........ just forget that he exist

Ignoring evil is just as bad as condoning it Sister.

--

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Oh. I don't want anyone to cry for me, and I doubt they will. Just felt they should know that you are a snivelling little turdlet of a kid.

Guess its ok to be a "hall monitor" if you're WDYWN. Hypocrisy at its best.

+1.. lol..but really him and cricket are not worth responding to. Just another internet tough guy looking for attention any way he can get it. I agree...when he's a few years older and wiser..he might be worth debating..but for now...it would be a waste of time.

I disagree with your take on Cricket. She's a good person. As for WDYWN...eh

maybe, all i know of her is what i've seen on this thread and she hasn't come off as very bright.

Well, no offense but you don't exactly come off as very bright. 

hello pot!

Ouch....that really hurts...sigh

This one made me laugh. "You don't come off as really bright" after also impugning cricket's intelligence. Then adding, "hello, pot". 

How truly blind is Godvernment? In my short time back my intuition tells me that he has managed to do something no other forum poster has done. He has alienated every poster in the form...left, middle and right. 

He also seems to be completely tone deaf. Though most of us do not use the ignore button, he seems to be headed for forum oblivion. Much like another one note poster who posted so many threads on the horrors of the Catholic Church, when I asked why do people keep responding, one of the posters said better to keep him occupied here then have him go out into the streets with a gun. And at least that poster did not jump into other posters's threads as Godvernment has done.

If he started to smoke some marijuana it could only help. :)

Just one more point. He has obviously never learned the very simple truism that the best was to be sure that another person will not listen to your POV is to personnally attack them. Basic human nature.

Now who is not very bright.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

[QUOTE]Why call this guy out ........ just forget that he exist

Ignoring evil is just as bad as condoning it Sister.

--

[/QUOTE]

Stalking Butler,

Both you and Sister and valid points IMO.

Yours is basically akin to evil happens when good people do nothing. 

Sister's is, I believe, if posters stop responding to him, eventually he will be talking to himself and go away. Or, in other words, responding to him now is like rewarding bad behavior.

He has done one unique thing I believe. How often are the political forums seemingly united that either way no poster wants him to continue posting. Silver lining.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Cool story Bro.

Hey, tommorow night can you read "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion?" I love the part where they drink the blood of Arab children. Thanks much.

--

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

You guys should save yourself the trouble. Godverment has the dubious distinction of being the first person I have intentionally used the ignore feature on.  I don't favor this function but he's had his three strikes so he is out.  Strike one- the copy/paste jobs get old really fast...Strike two- he used language when addressing me earlier in this thread that none of the men in my life would ever use when addressing me. I don't tolerate it in life..so I am sure not going to tolerate it from some young, uneducated punk in a politics forum. Strike three - He clogs up the threads with his spamming the board. It's much easier to scroll through the threads when his unoriginal posts are hidden from view.

" Above all..be the heroine in your life..not the victim" Nora Ephron

25. This post has been removed.