Can Hillary still function?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Re: Can Hillary still function?

In Response to Re: Can Hillary still function?:
    [QUOTE]This is going to be interesting. As far as I am concerned, I'd vote for Hillary for President before seeing her resign over this nonsense. I am sure she has not authorized us to do anything that others are not doing. Aside from that we SHOULD be spying on those idiots at the UN. Will the moonbats on the left get their sensitivities violated by this and demand that Hillary resign? Certainly if it were Condoleeza Rice they would. This guy Assange has balls the size of Mt. Everest. Either that or a death wish. I hear that he is going after the banks which I wholeheartedly endorse. They deserve to be outed for the charlitans they are before we end up throwing a few more trillion their way to save them from their foreclosure scams.
    Posted by Newtster[/QUOTE]

Condoleeza Rice did do the same thing.  And there's nothing wrong with it. 

The basic argument against her staying on has nothing to do with "the left [getting] their sensitivities violated."  Though I suppose it makes you feel like a bigger man to call "the left" p*ssies.  Smells like high school....

The argument is more that:

"But what makes Clinton's sleuthing unique is the paper trail that documents her spying-on-their-diplomats-with-our-diplomat orders, a paper trail that is now being splashed around the world on the Web and printed in top newspapers. No matter what sort of noises Clinton makes about how the disclosures are "an attack on America" and "the international community," as she did today, she's become the issue. She'll never be an effective negotiator with diplomats who refuse to forgive her exuberances, and even foreign diplomats who do forgive her will still regard her as the symbol of an overreaching United States. Diplomacy is about face, and the only way for other nations to save face will be to give them Clinton's scalp."

http://www.slate.com/id/2276190/

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I find it interesting that Hilldog was looked upon as the one who might splinter the party in 2012 and . . .   my, oh my . . .  would you just look at this!

Or maybe I'm just cynical.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

the conservative lickspittles love to spin the false meme that Hillary will primary Obama...keep the conservative circle of lies spinning - no fact checking, no truth, no intelligence

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

Though I suppose it makes you feel like a bigger man to call "the left" p*ssies.  Smells like high school....

Say the one who's constantly calling "the Right" morons.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

In Response to Re: Can Hillary still function?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can Hillary still function? : I suppose as smart as you are that you KNOW that Condoleeza did the same things that Hillary is accused of, or an equivalent thereof. Would you be kind enough to share with us? Hillary and other surrender first Democrats would have to be effective to begin with to lose any effectiveness in negotiating. I am sure you are aware of all the great agreements she has reached to the benefit of our country. Would you be kind enough to share them with us?? The only reason that Hillary would be ineffective solely because of these leaks is that no one has the balls of Assange to put to use to support her. You and all your Democrat friends are cowering like we have something to be ashamed of. I suppose you have knowledge that all those that Hillary would negotiate with are pure as the driven snow and  would never resort to tactics described in wikiweaks. And do you think they would look upon a Hillary successor any differently than Hillary herself?? Your attitude and that of the Slate writer is just to assume the position of weakness and take it up the a55. You used the word pu55y, not I, but now that  you mention it, it fits. Or maybe Obama doesn't mind emasculating a potential rival for the 2012 Presidential nomination. After all as talking head said during the 2008 eection, if Hillary loaned Obama one of her balls they'd both have two.
    Posted by Newtster[/QUOTE]

What a pathetic blowhard.   You guys are a real hoot. Did the tough-guy talk make you feel better?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from APerfectCircle. Show APerfectCircle's posts

It will be interesting to see how all this shakes out for Hill....stay tuned folks!

Sections
Shortcuts