In response to undermyskin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Andie can you see me now the  Navy chief

[/QUOTE]

I can see andie but can she see me, i'm blocked ,banned man

[/QUOTE]

Okay. I will bite. 

You just replied to your own post.

You are not a new poster...just a new account.

You directed 2 posts at me. Why?

I gather you are in BDC jail. If so, may I suggest you contact BDC and ask them why they suspended you? 

My Article friend did when he was suspended for 3 weeks. And they told him. 3 weeks later he was posting again under his original name. Ticked off, but posting.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Re: Can Santa be Black?

In response to macnh1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

yes santa can be black or any other color...he just can't be a liberal...santa is a conservative...thankfully.

[/QUOTE]

You are very funny today, macnh1.

If anything, Santa would have to be a liberal.

Giving away things for free and all. Does that sound like a conservative OR what this message board defines as a classic liberal?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from undermyskin. Show undermyskin's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Okay. I will bite. 

I gather you are in BDC jail. If so, may I suggest you contact BDC and ask them why they suspended you? 

My Article friend did when he was suspended for 3 weeks. And they told him. 3 weeks later he was posting again under his original name. Ticked off, but posting.

[/QUOTE]
    thanks
    yes i'm banded navy chief and don't have a clue 

like you guys and gals just checking if it's the chrome , other post was on Mac

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Okay. I will bite. 

[/QUOTE]
    thanks
    yes i'm banded navy chief and don't have a clue 

like you guys and gals just checking if it's the chrome , other post was on Mac

[/QUOTE]

Right now I am using chrome. I see your posts fine.

Guessing this is "chiefhowie". 

If so, let me say Merry Xmas.

This is not something you should let hurt your holidays.

It is a long time to next year's Xmas. Your blessings far outweigh the vagaries of whatever is going on with you and BDC.

If I were you, I would contact them by filling out that feedback page that comes up when you hit contact boston.com.

Many of us are most familar with it because of all the software problems. But it is the same page you use to inquire about your status. You have nothing to lose.

You can also call the phone number, but I find you almost always get an answering machine/voice mail.

Good luck.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

[QUOTE]

yes santa can be black or any other color...he just can't be a liberal...santa is a conservative...thankfully.

Giving away things for free and all. Does that sound like a conservative OR what this message board defines as a classic liberal?

[/QUOTE]

Santa is SOOO not a liberal.  First of all, he is employed and has been the number one guy in his job for centuries.  He employees a lot of people.  Since conservatives give WAY more to charity than liberals the give stuff for free thing is a conservative concept.

Santa doesnt just give to anybody...he gives based on a merit system.  There are consequences for poor behavior and Santa sticks to those standards. There is no "everybody wins" thing going on with the big guy!!!

He repeatedly says."Ho ho ho" which isnt liberal political correct speech, neither is "Merry Christmas!!!"

Santa employees "Elves"...not "vertically challenged" people. 

Santa regularly eats fatty food including dreaded trans-fats...ooooooh....

Santa is not a global warming guy....he can look out his window and see that the polar ice caps are growing at a crazy rate all by himself.

If he was a liberal dont you think living beyond his means and spending more than he takes in for hundreds of years would have bankrupt him by now???  Santa is a fiscal conservative or he would have gone away a long time ago.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

[QUIOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Giving things freely is the sign of a conservative. Using the Government to take by force (or at least the threat of force) from someone else to give as they see fit is the sign of a liberal.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Oh, and I'll have a Tangueray and tonic, please and thank you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://theartofwor.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/2.jpg?w=620

[/QUOTE]

Homie Claus?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName9. Show UserName9's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUIOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Giving things freely is the sign of a conservative. Using the Government to take by force (or at least the threat of force) from someone else to give as they see fit is the sign of a liberal.

[/QUOTE]

Opposing things is the sign of a conservatism, and they've opposed a lot over the years:  Social Security, medicare, The Voting Rights Act, 13th 14th and 15th amendments, a woman's right to vote, Brown vs Board of Education, The Food and Drug Act, Child Labor laws, workplace safety laws, the 5 day work week.  Obamacare is the latest.

Anyone notice a pattern here?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

In response to UserName9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUIOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Opposing things is the sign of a conservatism, and they've opposed a lot over the years:  Social Security, medicare, The Voting Rights Act, 13th 14th and 15th amendments, a woman's right to vote, Brown vs Board of Education, The Food and Drug Act, Child Labor laws, workplace safety laws, the 5 day work week.  Obamacare is the latest.

[/QUOTE]

Yes its a pattern....conservatives want the power of the nation to reside in the STATES not in a powerful central government....UNITED STATES of America....not Nation of America.  The wisdom and brilliance of the constitution dictates that the states know better how to govern their citizens than a powerful federal government that attempts to provide one solution for all people instead of appropriate solutions that make sense to the people they directly effect in each state.  Texas has different needs than NH which has different needs than New Mexico or Idaho.

Santa Claus understands that he can't provide for all kids everywhere thats why he appreciates parents, US Marines, Amazon, and friends and families to provide for them as well. 

Imagine if ALL gift giving at Christmas was ONLY controlled by Santa Claus???  Yikes...that would be a liberal concept......and not an effective one.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]

Oh, and I'll have a Tangueray and tonic, please and thank you.

[/QUOTE]

SB,

Okay. Now, to be fair, I have to add Tangueray to my bar. 

I have ordered that went out. I liked it very much. 

Now I am up to 4 bottles of gin. 

But that is okay. It is not like it will go bad or anything.

Would love to have a martini...James Bond style...shaken not stirred.

Last time I did it knocked it on my butt. How do you people drink multiple maritinis?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUIOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Uh, I know, I know teacher, Call on me.

Could conservatism represent opposition to those laws and regulations that benefit the 99%?

Akin to the GOP representing the party of no.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Homie Claus?

[/QUOTE]

SB,

Homie? Not as in "homosexual?

You are not the Phil/Duck Dynasty of the forums? (:

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUIOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes its a pattern....conservatives want the power of the nation to reside in the STATES not in a powerful central government....UNITED STATES of America....not Nation of America.  The wisdom and brilliance of the constitution dictates that the states know better how to govern their citizens than a powerful federal government that attempts to provide one solution for all people instead of appropriate solutions that make sense to the people they directly effect in each state.  Texas has different needs than NH which has different needs than New Mexico or Idaho.

[/QUOTE]

Except in matters of slavery...or interstate commerce...or voting rights...or air pollution... or providing their citizens with reasonable access to affordable health care.

The concept as you define it inexorably leads to a schism between powerful states and not-so-powerful states...and not much of a union.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Homie Claus?

[/QUOTE]

SB,

[/QUOTE]

I think he means 'homie' as the colloquial "homeboy" or "homegirl" (or "homeslice", var.)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Santa is SOOO not a liberal.  First of all, he is employed and has been the number one guy in his job for centuries.  He employees a lot of people.  Since conservatives give WAY more to charity than liberals the give stuff for free thing is a conservative concept.

Santa doesnt just give to anybody...he gives based on a merit system.  There are consequences for poor behavior and Santa sticks to those standards. There is no "everybody wins" thing going on with the big guy!!!

He repeatedly says."Ho ho ho" which isnt liberal political correct speech, neither is "Merry Christmas!!!"

Santa is not a global warming guy....he can look out his window and see that the polar ice caps are growing at a crazy rate all by himself.

If he was a liberal dont you think living beyond his means and spending more than he takes in for hundreds of years would have bankrupt him by now???  Santa is a fiscal conservative or he would have gone away a long time ago.

[/QUOTE]

Oh macnh1.

You really are funny today.

But you are going a looong way toward ruining my well established view of Santa Claus.

How can I continue to love Santa Claus if you convince me that he is a conservative?

That goes against my core belief system.

What in the world am I going to do with all those wrapped presents under my tree from Santa now?

The ones going to children and to adults, not to mention a couple coming to me.

What a dilemna on December 23rd.

Thought my only real problem was making time to celebrate Festivus today.

newman would know.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUIOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Uh, I know, I know teacher, Call on me.

Could conservatism represent opposition to those laws and regulations that benefit the 99%?

Akin to the GOP representing the party of no.

[/QUOTE]

No kidding....Retardublicans tried to stop Obamacare....idiots.  Party of no tried to keep 15 million from losing their health insurance.....dopes.  ...and they want to keep trying to stop Obamacare from cancelling another 80 million next year...fools!!!

Black or White Santa would NEVER promise that we could keep our health insurance and doctor then take them away from us!!!!   

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Homie Claus?

[/QUOTE]

SB,

[/QUOTE]

I think he means 'homie' as the colloquial "homeboy" or "homegirl" (or "homeslice", var.)

[/QUOTE]

Matty,

I know. I was just teasing him.

That is why I put the "(:" in there.

We are friends. He teases a lot more. And he is way better at it.

Much more developed sense of humor then I.

But thank you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh macnh1.

You really are funny today.

But you are going a looong way toward ruining my well established view of Santa Claus.

How can I continue to love Santa Claus if you convince me that he is a conservative?

That goes against my core belief system.

What in the world am I going to do with all those wrapped presents under my tree from Santa now?

The ones going to children and to adults, not to mention a couple coming to me.

What a dilemna on December 23rd.

Thought my only real problem was making time to celebrate Festivus today.

newman would know.

[/QUOTE]

Embrace Santa as a conservative...those values are what have kept him in business for so long.  Just look the other way when he files his taxes and claims a $65 billion charitable deduction for everything he gives away!!!!

I like Festivus.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Homie Claus?

[/QUOTE]

SB,

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Matty,

I know. I was just teasing him.

That is why I put the "(:" in there.

We are friends. He teases a lot more. And he is way better at it.

Much more developed sense of humor then I.

But thank you.

[/QUOTE]

Please forgive my intrusion.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Homie Claus?

SB,

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUIOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Except in matters of slavery...or interstate commerce...or voting rights...or air pollution... or providing their citizens with reasonable access to affordable health care.

The concept as you define it inexorably leads to a schism between powerful states and not-so-powerful states...and not much of a union.

[/QUOTE]

Of course the federal government has a purpose...it just shouldnt try to be all things to all people....and Santa Claus is a conservative still!!!!!  

Merry Xmas Matty....thanks for the spirited debates.  Healthy, happy, prosperous New Year to you and your family!!!!!!! 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Homie Claus?

[/QUOTE]

SB,

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

SB,

I like it, SB.

Btw, Had to run out tonight for a couple of things. Stopped and got a bottle of Tangeray as well as diet tonic.

Thanks again for your input into my gin search.

Maybe it will make it to New Years Eve. Maybe not.

Tonight I went with a shot of Gordons in diet ginger ale. Other choices were diet lemonade, apple juice, cranberry juice or white grape juice. Had cocoa but not a big fan fo cocoa.

We will see if newman will also say thay NOBODY ever asked for that either during his wild and wicked bartending days.

Who would have thunk it? Makes me like him even more.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]

Can Santa be black?

attribution: None Specified

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/12/18/1263459/-Can-Santa-be-black?detail=email2

[/QUOTE]

Mr. Claus is a Latino and his name Pancho Claus:)... And he's a liberal! The Grinch, of course, is a republican.