Canadian companies now recruiting American talent

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: Canadian companies now recruiting American talent

In response to UserName99's comment:

The average Canadian household is worth about $40,000 more than their American counterparts

Ouch!

Fear not, jmel will just blame the whole thing on Obama.  It's really all he's got.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Your right Jmel.  We're number one and everyone else does it wrong.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to jmel's comment:

First of all, they`re not my "colleagues", they`re my employees.  Secondly, they know their country is a joke, and third............yes, they know.

I think you're a joke, and a bad one, at that.

It's a shame anyone has to work for such a disrespectful, arrogant tool who knows so much less than he thinks he does.

You are part of the reason some Canadians make such a good living laughing at boorish, self-entitled Americans.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

In response to DamainAllen's comment:

What is your source for this claim.  Big business in the United States has been claiming for some time now that hiring is slow due to a gap in skills in the population and the skills required for many jobs that are open. 

Every fr!ggin bullet is sourced.  Hello!

I was referring to the original post not the item tvvoter posted.  In other words where is the source to back up claim that Americans are fleeing enmasse to Canada.  Aside from the energy sector where Canadian companies have a shortage of skilled labor to support their expansion plans I am not aware of any other major job opportunities (perhaps healthcare) that would tempt Americans to move north in any significant numbers beyond what we have always observed historically. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

So .......30 million verses 310 million population doesn`t come into play when measuring worth, huh?

Not when it's an average, dingleberry.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

First of all, they`re not my "colleagues", they`re my employees.  Secondly, they know their country is a joke, and third............yes, they know.

I think you're a joke, and a bad one, at that.

It's a shame anyone has to work for such a disrespectful, arrogant tool who knows so much less than he thinks he does.

You are part of the reason some Canadians make such a good living laughing at boorish, self-entitled Americans.

Jmel shares an attitude with many upper middle class business owners. These people have money, feel entitled to as much of it as they can get their hands on, and *hate* Obama because "he wants to take it away and give it to shiftless bums who do not want to work"

A remarkable number of successful business people know nothing about history, government, economics, science, any of the arts, or how things are done in other countries. They get their news from Fox and right-wing talk radio, would never read a book, believe in bizarre religious doctrines, and are concerned with one (and only one) thing: MY money.

Over the years, I have known or worked for a surprising number of amazingly ignorant business people. They succeed by hiring other people to do their work for them. Technical details are of zero interest to an ignorant business person, only results and the bottom line matter to them.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Your right Jmel.  We're number one and everyone else does it wrong.

No, I didn`t say that.  I just like America.  That`s why it`s hard for me and others like me to watch it be destroyed.  I`m sick of working my balls off to pay for freeloaders, like you.

Look more closely, because it's your allies in the gop who are pulling the trigger.

Being a total dou(c)he shouldn't be so much work, so maybe you're justgoing about it all wrong.

And if being a "success" means ending up a bitter, selfish crank like you, then 99 should aim much higher.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

OMG.........Talk about laughable, A Y K M?  Household worth, 30 million vs 310 million?  Healthcare, you use one example?  From the Denver Post?  Pah-lease!  82% vs 81.9%!!!  OUTRIGHT LIE!!!!   I hire people in Canada.  I know EXACTLY what the taxes are.  Your little links (jokes) seem to miss on provincial taxes.  Canadians pay (in some cases) more than 60% in taxes. The healthcare is a disgrace.  Try living in the real world for once.

The latest WHO health care system rankings places Canada at 30 and the US at 37. If Canada's health care system is a disgrace then what does that say the lower ranked US healthcare system???????

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

The average Canadian household is worth about $40,000 more than their American counterparts

Ouch!

Fear not, jmel will just blame the whole thing on Obama.  It's really all he's got.

i love it when you put up things from the Denver Psot.  Suc ha reliable source.  Well, let me debunk the debunking.  Not all ofit, that would take a book.  I'll just sticjk with a couple of points:

Health care cots are lower in Canada because the costs for every single government owned hospital is counted in a different line item, making it an apples to oranges comparison.

Canadian health care is great if you break your arm falling off a bike, but almost disasterous if you have a serious illness.  That is the unlevel playing field that never gets mentioned.  Waiting list are longer for just about every major illness.

http://www.canadianmedicaljournal.ca/content/162/9/1305.full

http://www.amsa.org/AMSA/Libraries/Committee_Docs/WaitingTimes_primer.sflb.ashx

Noticethat the issues with waiting lines largely stem from one problem, government involvement, and of course, the recommended solution, most of the time, is more government invovlevent.

Government is the problem, not the solution.

What will it take to get this point throught the thick skulled neaderthals on the left?

Sections
Shortcuts