Candy Crowley to moderate a debate

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

Candy Crowley to moderate a debate

Well we all know what team she is playing for why don't they just let Chris Matthews moderate a debate? That should send a lot of tingles and thrills up that blohard's leg.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Candy Crowley to moderate a debate

ALL the moderators are wacko progressives.  The ones they picked simply have a better patter.

This is why I get so discouraged with the Republicans.  That they settle for this is mind boggling.  the typical question to Obama will be:

"President Obama, tell us how it felt to be so loved and accepted by the people of the world"

Typical question to Romney will be:

"  Hey Pay!  where are the #$%#^%& tax returns, huh?  What are you hiding you rich creep?"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

MAYBE YOU WINGNUTS WOULD PREFER SEAN HANNITY, RUSH LIMBAUAGH AND CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER MODERATE THE DEBATES?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: Candy Crowley to moderate a debate": [QUOTE]   MAYBE YOU WINGNUTS WOULD PREFER SEAN HANNITY, RUSH LIMBAUAGH AND CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER MODERATE THE DEBATES? Posted by kelldog1[/QUOTE] If they are going to allow partisan leftists to moderate the debates, yeah they should allow Hannity to moderate one just to level the playing field even a little bit but nah that won't happen. The biggest and most influential Super Pac is the media-advantage Obama.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Romney will perform well regardless simply due to the universally accepted strength of his positions, the detail of his policies, and his ability to connect with the audience on a human level.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

LOL The righties are already making up excuses for Romney's poor showing in the debates.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Just saw her laughing about the Ryan pick calling it a "death wish" pick. Sure these debates will be fair .

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

Yeah I saw the death wish comment too, how can she be allowed to moderate a debate? I love it when the libs on this forum pretend there isn't a media bias, its just coincidence that all "journalists" have liberal views.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpua710. Show Harpua710's posts

In response to "Re: Candy Crowley to moderate a debate": [QUOTE]I don't know - I saw her Saturday morning talking about the pick. I heard her say that the momentum has definitely shifted to Romney and Ryan while the Obama campaign was still putting out silly little hit ads that were doing more to irritate people than inform. She said they better get on the ball because come October it will be all about jobs and the economy. I though that was a pretty astute observation. Posted by TFefio[/QUOTE] Death wish, yeah that's journalism. Andrea Mitchell was just as bad but in her defense Ms. Mitchell does work for a state run media outlet so she doesn't have a choice in what she says.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

Fox News is by far the ratings leader, CNN ratings are pathetic...
    A debate moderated by Chris Wallace or Juan Williams should have been included...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

In Response to Re: Candy Crowley to moderate a debate:
    [QUOTE]Romney will perform well regardless simply due to the universally accepted strength of his positions, the detail of his policies, and his ability to connect with the audience on a human level.  
    Posted by DamainAllen[/QUOTE]

Your sarcasm fails, because Romney actually did quite well at the primary debates, which was a factor in his victory...of course, compared to Rick Perry, anyone would look good...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

I'de like to see Lou Dobbs moderate the debate.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to "Re: Candy Crowley to moderate a debate": [QUOTE]Just saw her laughing about the Ryan pick calling it a "death wish" pick. Sure these debates will be fair . Posted by bald-predictions[/QUOTE] I believe she was saying some of her republican friends were calling it a death wish pick. I believe the point is that some republicans aren't happy about the pick.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to "Re: Candy Crowley to moderate a debate": [QUOTE]Fox News is by far the ratings leader, CNN ratings are pathetic... A debate moderated by Chris Wallace or Juan Williams should have been included... Posted by BetheKoolaid[/QUOTE] If we are picking the stars of fake news shows, then I nominate Jon Stewart. I honestly think he'd be the best. He wouldn't let the candidates dodge the debate questions.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]LOL The righties are already making up excuses for Romney's poor showing in the debates.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover[/QUOTE]

No need.  Does anyone remember his past debates?  He was just short of terrible.

As far as the moderators, this is just more fuel that Romney's campaign staff is not helping.  Fernstrom probably agrees with these moderators on most political points.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Candy Crowley to moderate a debate": I believe she was saying some of her republican friends were calling it a death wish pick. I believe the point is that some republicans aren't happy about the pick.

sure thing.  sigh.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Candy Crowley to moderate a debate": I believe she was saying some of her republican friends were calling it a death wish pick. I believe the point is that some republicans aren't happy about the pick.

That is what she ws doing.  She noted that talked to several GOP members who expressed "trepidation" over the pick (their words) and that it might be a "death wish" ticket (again, their words).  You can't claim bias because she reported what people told her. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Candy Crowley to moderate a debate : Your sarcasm fails, because Romney actually did quite well at the primary debates, which was a factor in his victory...of course, compared to Rick Perry, anyone would look good...
    Posted by BetheKoolaid[/QUOTE]

He did so well he often times led the pack of other contenders by a whole less than 30 percent, that is when he wasn't being overtaken by party stalwarts like Perry, Cain, Gingrich, and Santorum.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

Fellow CNN anchor  Soledad O'Brien will no doubt help out Candy  Crowley by handing over her leftwing talking points, provided by  the Far Left "Talking Points Memo"... 

While filling in for Anderson Cooper, O'Brien was actually caught on screen looking at an article from the far-left website Talking Points Memo to assist her in a heated debate with Romney campaign senior adviser Barbara Comstock ...
    The CNN talking heads engage in "heated debates" with Republicans, and lovefests with Democrats...

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/#ixzz23WwjHjyX

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

Can't wait to see VP debate...you know Biden and his team went "s*@t" when they heard Ryan was the choice. Should be fun watching Ryan rip apart Biden!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]They do? Really? That's incredible!
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

well, maybe not all, just most.

And all four moderators are not only liberal, but extremely liberal.  No centrists in that crowd.

Sections
Shortcuts