Capuano's battle cry for violence

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Capuano's battle cry for violence

Is Capuano for real?  Calling to get a little bloody?  He desrves censure at the very least, if not being booted out of office.

I find it remarkable that Palin can be vilified for weeks for using the word "target", yet a direct call for actual violence is almost completely ignored by the press.

It is not the choice of words, it was not misunderstood, he called for the union thugs to physically attack the opposition and physically hurt them.  Isn't this inciting a riot?  Are not the union thugs looking for any excuse to take this peaceful protest in a violent direction?

This is inexcusable in a politician, and he needs to be held accountable.  don't wait for the Globe to do it.

What say you?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow4. Show whatnow4's posts

Re: Capuano's battle cry for violence

welcome to this crazy country skeeter.

The far left brings up issues and every news agency jumps on them and makes those issues legitimate, even if they are flat out lies.

And if an issue is harmful to a Dem, they ignore it.  While the Globe wrote a quick little article on the isssue, I had to check the sky to see if pigs were flying.  It was so out of norm for the Globe let alone anyone to adddress the blatant hypocrisy, it was somewhat alarming. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

Maybe Capuano was just responding to Wisconsin governors Scott Walkers admission to planting paid "troublemakers" amongst the Pro-union protesters.
    Even better is fact that he made the admission during a prank phone call with
    someone he believed was David Koch....of " The Koch Brother's " the financial muscle behind the teaparty movement...who also were great contributors to Gov Walkers campaign....

Hmmm what policies could the billionaire Koch brothers possibly benefit from....

Lets see.......anti-union policies, energy deregulation policies (Koch Industries is a major energy player),lower corporate tax rates, sweetheart no-bid deals etc...........

Again if you think this act of political theater is about fiscal responsibility you've been smoking way too much salvia.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In Response to Re: Capuano's battle cry for violence:
        Maybe Capuano was just responding to Wisconsin governors Scott Walkers admission to planting paid "troublemakers" amongst the Pro-union protesters. Even better is fact that he made the admission during a prank phone call with someone he believed was David Koch....of " The Koch Brother's " the financial muscle behind the teaparty movement...who also were great contributors to Gov Walkers campaign....  Hmmm what policies could the billionaire Koch brothers possibly benefit from.... Lets see.......anti-union policies, energy deregulation policies (Koch Industries is a major energy player),lower corporate tax rates, sweetheart no-bid deals etc........... Again if you think this act of political theater is about fiscal responsibility you've been smoking way too much salvia.
    Posted by kelldog1

Walker said he rejected the use of paid thugs in the conversation with the lying blogger trying to get his gotcha moment.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

US Rep. Capuano, "regrets his remarks", a far cry from the apology the Globe Headline claims he made.  This will be a great video moment for Sen Scott Brown to keep in his arsenal in case the Dem Party decides to put Capuano up against Brown in 2012.  I hope they do, as it would be a tow-fer, Rep Capuano gone and Sen Brown sails into another victory.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

Maybe Capuano was just responding to Wisconsin governors Scott Walkers admission to planting paid "troublemakers" amongst the Pro-union protesters. Even better is fact that he made the admission during a prank phone call with someone he believed was David Koch....of " The Koch Brother's " the financial muscle behind the teaparty movement...who also were great contributors to Gov Walkers campaign....  Hmmm what policies could the billionaire Koch brothers possibly benefit from.... Lets see.......anti-union policies, energy deregulation policies (Koch Industries is a major energy player),lower corporate tax rates, sweetheart no-bid deals etc........... Again if you think this act of political theater is about fiscal responsibility you've been smoking way too much salvia.
    Posted by kelldog1

Kell, you need to find facts and stop throwing out BS. Walker rejected the "thug" option and said it. Also yes, the Koch's paid @$43K to the Walker election fund. How much did the unions contribute to his opponent?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Capuano's remark was a big nothing. But, if someone gets hurt in Wisconsin, will the left blame him like they did Palin? Of course not.  That would be consistent
    Posted by GreginMeffa

Someone was already hurt at Capuano's rally.  I'll try to find a link, but the short story is that some union thugs injured a protester.  that protester went to the police standing by, who would not take any action, and a union official walked up to the police and this person and told him that once he files a complaint, the union will have his name and address.  this is chilling stuff.  the cops stand by while a union thug official threatens an injured party with a "home visit".

Really nice people the left are supporting.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

In Response to Capuano's battle cry for violence:
    What say you?
    Posted by skeeter20

I say it's nothing like suggesting the government fire on members of the other political party.

Funny how "get a little bloody" grabs your attention more than "shoot them with live ammunition"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I would only hasten to point out that all of us who foun d the left's blaming Palin for Gabby Giffords shooting as simply beyond stupid, should do the same here. And by the way, I am absolutely no fan of Palin. Mike shoots from the hip a lot . . . ah ha!  A violent metaphor.  Obviously I just called Capuano a murderer. See?
    Posted by GreginMeffa

Meffa:  I have to disagree, I think.  Capuano is specifically and directly telling the union members to go hurt people.  This is not metaphorical target on a campaign map.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

Skeeter, maybe it's because Sarah is nationally know figurehead that loves the spotlight and no-one has heard of Capuano. Gee was that hard to figure out?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Funny...right-wingers actually condemning what is essentially an anti-gov't sentiment...??

To quote comic-book guy, "What is this??  Bizarro World??!"

Oh right, because the governor is Republican, speaking out against him in protest is BAD and "anti-american".

So, can we start calling the tee partee whiners "thugs", now...?  If the picket sign fits....

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Capuano's battle cry for violence : I know Mike.  He's not
    Posted by GreginMeffa

Y may know him, but I heard him.  that was inexcusable call for violence.

I understand your desire to sweep it under the rug seeing that you know him, but come on.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Skeeter, maybe it's because Sarah is nationally know figurehead that loves the spotlight and no-one has heard of Capuano. Gee was that hard to figure out?
    Posted by lawboy

Do you have a point, or just continuing to be annoying?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

You compared the two in your OP. I gave you an answer, simple I know but you seem to have missed it.

*also in case you missed it Ramsey Clark served under LBJ....dunce

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

You compared the two in your OP. I gave you an answer, simple I know but you seem to have missed it. *also in case you missed it Ramsey Clark served under LBJ....dunce
    Posted by lawboy

Still don't get you.  I guess you have "issues".

You areright about Clark.  LBJ must be your hero...tool.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

Please explain what I don't get. I simply point out how stupid you are with every post you make. An example is your belief that Ramsey Clark was appointed by Carter. LBJ is not my hero, and I don't see how you ascertain that when I point out a mistake of yours that mentions LBJ that somehow that makes him my hero.

*you are a dunce and it's quite enjoyable kicking your butt in this forum.

** are right is two words, just helping out a moron lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Please explain what I don't get. I simply point out how stupid you are with every post you make. An example is your belief that Ramsey Clark was appointed by Carter. LBJ is not my hero, and I don't see how you ascertain that when I point out a mistake of yours that mentions LBJ that somehow that makes him my hero. *you are a dunce and it's quite enjoyable kicking your butt in this forum. ** are right is two words, just helping out a moron lol
    Posted by lawboy

"Skeeter, maybe it's because Sarah is nationally know figurehead that loves the spotlight and no-one has heard of Capuano. Gee was that hard to figure out?"

Hey, pal.  That's what you said.  What you don't get is that these little temper tantrums on the left are happening everywhere.  There have been calls for violent acts on the part of the union left all over the country this week:  Wisconsin, Ohio, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts. there have been some scuffles, some injuries, fortunately, none too seriously.

The reason this is not all over the press, Capuano in particular, is that they are DEMOCRATS.  Apparently, honing in on the obvious is not your skill set.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

If a more prominent Democrat had said what Capuano said it would be all over the media. The rightwing propaganda machine otherwise known as Fox News would be on it I'm sure.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RevWright. Show RevWright's posts

..so prominence and tenure are factors in a weighting formulae?

That depends on what your definition of the word "is" is.

This is a small fish who was pandering to corrupt union thugs. No story here until the voters remember.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

^^^
    Then tell that to the moron who started this threadWink

Sections
Shortcuts