Chairman Obama's impeachable offense?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Re: Chairman Obama's impeachable offense?

Sounds more like a PR screw up than anything. I hardly think it's an impeachable offense. An investigation is warranted but I'm sure nothing will come of it. No racism or profiling here, the WH screwed up and it needs to be looked into nothing more nothing less.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Yea well technically it probably is but it most likely get to that point.

Remember what you're wishing for...Joe "big fvcking deal" Biden would become president LOL!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Bill Clinton bailed out Obama, claiming he offered Sestak an "unpaid job".

Clinton stated before the cameras, , while wagging his finger (sounded vaguely familiar):

"I..did... not... have... bribery.. relations.. with.. that.. man.. Mr. Sestak" 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

If you belive this one you are a true moonbat,  It took them how many weeks to come up with this one?   What did they promise Bill Clinton to get in this, Hillary as VP in 2012? mmmmmmmmmmm

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Just sitting back and laughing at how much sht the American public will let this moron rub their nose in it!

You voted for him. You get what you deserve.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shoestrade05. Show shoestrade05's posts

input this URL:

( http://www.shoes2.us/ )

you can find many cheap and fashion stuff
    (jor dan shoes)
    (NBA NFL NHL MLB jersey)
    ( lv handbag)
    (cha nel wallet)
    (D&G sunglasses)
    (ed har dy jacket)
    (UGG boot)

WE ACCEPT PYAPAL or CREDIT CARD PAYMENT and FREE SHIPPING
    YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolbost. Show carolbost's posts

In Response to Chairman Obama's impeachable offense?:
    Pressure that was applied to the Dem. nominee for US Senate from PA may have been an illegal act. The charge is that Sestak was offered a job within the Obama regime to get him out of the way of Arlen Specter. http://voices.washingtonpost.com/thefix/white-house/how-the-sestak-job-offer-becam.html Of course nothing will happen about this while the Democrats have a majority. But the prospect of a Republican majority in the House with investigative powers is VERY promising. Unlike the witch hunts of Bill Clinton where his alledged crimes that prompted investigation occured before he was President, Obama's acts were performed as President. And the President violating federal law by offering a job in return for a favor is far more compelling politically than what ultimately got Clinton impeached - lying about a bj. I'm sure it will all be denounced as racism.  Yes, I can hear the words "profiling" and "racism" now
    Posted by Newtster

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In Response to Re: Chairman Obama's impeachable offense?:
    In Response to Re: Chairman Obama's impeachable offense? : You don't think that it is an impeachable offense? 18 U.S.C. § 600 : US Code - Section 600: Promise of employment or other benefit for political activity Whoever, directly or indirectly, promises any employment, position, compensation, contract, appointment, or other benefit, provided for or made possible in whole or in part by any Act of Congress, or any special consideration in obtaining any such benefit, to any person as consideration, favor, or reward for any political activity or for the support of or opposition to any candidate or any political party in connection with any general or special election to any political office, or in connection with any primary election or political convention or caucus held to select candidates for any political office, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.
    Posted by Newtster

Someone would have to proof that Obama gave the order for the job offer.  No one would do that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

"Hey ______, we got a job for you, but it would require you to not run for the Senate".

"Hey ______, if you don't run for the Senate, we'll give you a job."

If made by the President, would both sentences be illegal?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

"Hey ______, we got a job for you, but it would require you to not run for the Senate". "Hey ______, if you don't run for the Senate, we'll give you a job." If made by the President, would both sentences be illegal?
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover

Is there proof Obama said the second statement or are we just playing in the hypothetical world?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In Response to Re: Chairman Obama's impeachable offense? : Is there proof Obama said the second statement or are we just playing in the hypothetical world?
    Posted by hawkeye01

I guess you missed the word, "if" in the post.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

In Response to Re: Chairman Obama's impeachable offense? : Hey. no sht.  Unfortunately using favors to influence an election is quite and specifically ILLEGAL.  They wrote it down and stuff.
    Posted by GreginMeffa

Doesn't the UN send Jimmah Cahter to other countries to make sure this doesn't happen?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

In Response to Re: Chairman Obama's impeachable offense? : Yup.  All true. Still a silly thing to pick issue with, IMO, with all the many, many more serious issues all around us. This is like trying to nail a mobster with traffic tickets.
    Posted by sqwerty

They could ONLY get Capone with tax evasion. Should they have let him keep killing?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In Response to Re: Chairman Obama's impeachable offense? : They could ONLY get Capone with tax evasion. Should they have let him keep killing?
    Posted by brat13

Brat, nicely said you stole my line here.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tiresias. Show tiresias's posts

Stupid and a waste of time.  Every President does and has done this.  Politicians make job offers to use influence.  Trying to make Obama sound different is just a pathetic attempt by the right who are grasping at straws.

You really think that because Bill Clinton asked Sestak about taking an unpaid position in the White House that it's impeachable (high crime or misdemeanor?)  Just because Republicans vastly lowered the standard for what is impeachable under Clinton doesn't mean that any little political act is impeachable.  Try to come up with something solid.  You don't like his politics, so you're desperately trying to find something.

It's lame and stupid.  An actual congressional investigation into whether the White House offered an appointment to a candidate they wanted out of the way?  How sad that Republicans would like to see our governments time wasted on this.  Your hero Ronald Reagan specifically tried to get an opponent of his daughter out of the way by offering him a job.  Grow up and move on.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In Response to Re: Chairman Obama's impeachable offense? : I hear ya man, me too.  I've said from the gitgo this impeachment talk is ridiculous. I would however offer that Bill Clinton is not one to fall on his sword for anyone, let alone for someone who's animosity for his wife during a primary is no secret.  That might make Rahm a little antsy. At any rate, I hope it gets legs, cuz I think its fun.  I also thought Watergate was fun, and, BTW, correctly named Deep Throat in a Poli-Sci class in 1982
    Posted by GreginMeffa

I was watching the Mclaughlin Group over the weekend and they all feel Rahm is gone this year; split 50/50 as to whether it is before or after the mid terms.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

One reason why I hate liberal democrats.

Carter? Clits Clinton?
       The politics is over with you man!!
        Just sit relax and blow tobacco.

You haven't seen Bush revisiting?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

In Response to Re: Chairman Obama's impeachable offense? : Why don't you just watch me talk to Greg, and take notes on civil discourse, ok? I have no use for you.
    Posted by sqwerty

ROTFLMAO, what is uncivil about my response? Is it civil if I agree with you and uncivil when I don't? Is the only opinion that matters yours and the rest of us should logout? I have no use for you either but it is because of your world views not your civility (or lack there of). BTW - There is that ignore button on the lower right!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from lesvalseuses. Show lesvalseuses's posts

In Response to Re: Chairman Obama's impeachable offense? : Well, as bad as Biden is he is better than Obama. The real payoff though is rendering Obama politically impotent for however long he might last.
    Posted by Newtster

" The real payoff though is rendering Obama politically impotent"

That's real smaaht there ace.

So Newster, why do you so obsess about destroying our country?
    Of course asking a person whose screen name celebrates one of the more vile hypocrites in our history, well is no doubt pointless.

Sections
Shortcuts