Charlie Rose gives Assad a platform.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Charlie Rose gives Assad a platform.

Not sure a US journalist should give a platform to someone our POTUS is arguing to attack.

Assad was able to defend himself and critisize the US for having what he calls "no evidence whatsoever"; and he spoke of retaliation and our actions starting a much wider conflict.

I dont get why this was a good thing for Rose to do other than ratings I guess.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: Charlie Rose gives Assad a platform.

In response to tvoter's comment:

Not sure a US journalist should give a platform to someone our POTUS is arguing to attack.

Assad was able to defend himself and critisize the US for having what he calls "no evidence whatsoever"; and he spoke of retaliation and our actions starting a much wider conflict.

I dont get why this was a good thing for Rose to do other than ratings I guess.

I hope you don't believe a word he said ........ I myself finds it uncomfortable that there might be rogue Syrian Army Generals with chemical weapons and they have already used them ....

but don't worry ... they ain't a threat to us

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Im sure he is spinning everything to fit his case and we are doing the same.

My issue is with an American news agency giving this guy a platform, that seems at minimum to not be in our best interest regardless of what you think about our justification for an attack.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

The fact that Rose had the interview shows how pathetic our President is. The imbecile wants to risk a nuclear war over 1000 people that get gassed by the guy that already killed 90,000 people?

No wonder Rose wanted to interview Assad. Our President's idiotic behavior basically gave it credibility.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to Hansoribrother's comment:

The fact that Rose had the interview shows how pathetic our President is. The imbecile wants to risk a nuclear war over 1000 people that get gassed by the guy that already killed 90,000 people?

No wonder Rose wanted to interview Assad. Our President's idiotic behavior basically gave it credibility.

Moe , Larry the cheese

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

yeah, I've lost my ability to think critically when I can't see why we should attack some country that represents no threat to us in any way.

Obama says jump and I should ask how high like you morons???

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

I don't that we gain anything by refusing to broadcast his words, nor do we lose anything by this journalist doing so.

i guarrantee you we wil not bomb them now! not that that is a bad thing

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts