Cheney makes GOP squirm!! Democrats ecstatic!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomSinMA. Show TomSinMA's posts

Cheney makes GOP squirm!! Democrats ecstatic!!!

As Cheney seizes spotlight, many in GOP wince

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30737168/

Cheney is doing his best to insure that the GOP remains a fringe, regional party!!!  I would love to see him continue.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

Re: Cheney makes GOP squirm!! Democrats ecstatic!!!

As Cheney seizes spotlight, many in GOP wince http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30737168/ Cheney is doing his best to insure that the GOP remains a fringe, regional party!!!  I would love to see him continue.
    Posted by TominNH1

Tom, the GOPer's I know are applauding Cheney. The one area he has cache is on national security and he is thumping the Obama administration and forcing them to "re-think" their positions. I think MSNBC still has their heads up Obama's keister and really should pull it out to see the light!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

obama re-thought his position about the torture photos...which tells me two things

A. they are awful and quite grotesque which will directly lead to a backlash against US troops around the world
    B. it is why the USA no longer tortures captives because these actions are directly against the principles this country was founded and have thrived on

someone needs to throw cheney in a jail already...and the GOP would be smart to be the ones to do so as cheney is imploding the repubs small foothold on the everyday american pulse

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 7x4. Show 7x4's posts

Love Cheney.  GOP needs leaders like him. 

Powell needs to stfu, or become an official Dem.

Sections
Shortcuts