China lands first fighter jet on first aircraft carrier!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: China lands first fighter jet on first aircraft carrier!

In response to TFefio's comment:
    [QUOTE]

All on Obamas watch. Probably paid for with the Vig raised on interest from American dollars that the president ran up. Yeah!!!  Hope everyone has a survival contingency plan for what's coming. 

[/QUOTE]

I read romney and Bain's capital provided the steel, the electronics and the laborers(cheap too) to get the job done !

Don't worry, me and my kind will take care of all enemies foriegn and domestic. You can just sit back and play arm chair general !

SEMPER FI !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

In response to TFefio's comment:
    [QUOTE]

All on Obamas watch. Probably paid for with the Vig raised on interest from American dollars that the president ran up. Yeah!!!  Hope everyone has a survival contingency plan for what's coming. 

[/QUOTE]

moron

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

So they did something we have been doing since the 1940's and somehow this is a BFD?  Please.  China has been building aircraft carrier capability for over a decade.  I suppose your preferred course of action would be to bomb them? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Yeah, but they can't take off from a carrier with a fully loaded and armed plane yet.  It is a ski jump deck without catapaults.

Watch the video.

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2012-11/26/china-aircraft-carrier-launches-first-jet

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

China is not allowed to modernize its military? Obama has the power to forbid it? Why the panic?

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Isn't it a Russian made ship?  Can it even move without the aid of tug boats?