Chris Christie imposes the death penalty, in front of children

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Chris Christie imposes the death penalty, in front of children

On Friday, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie posted a video showing him smashing a spider on his desk in front of a group of visiting school children. In a statement provided to TPM, Ingrid Newkirk, president of People For The Ethical Treatment of Animals, described Christie's killing of the spider as a thoughtless act.

"He probably did it without thinking. Some people put the spider outside, but spiders are often scary to people, and that can prevent them from pondering their worth," Newkirk said. 

PETA kooks were no doubt very concerned also over the facts which came out in the Gosnell trial....why, the filthy conditions and human body parts left sitting around probably caused many spiders to come out of their lairs, and be ruthlessly killed.

PETA was relieved, however,  no baby seals were killed by snipping their necks and /or being flushed down the toilet......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Chris Christie imposes the death penalty, in front of children

Oh boy..it is very bad luck to kill a spider...

I value life..so I will usually catch a bug and put it outside ( the exception being mosquitos or fruit flies..both of which are easily repelled or prevented). Oh..I won't catch a June bug either..I will make someone else catch and put outside.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Chris Christie imposes the death penalty, in front of children

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

I am entophobic.  If there is a bee in the house, I had a news paper to a kid and say kill it, and go outside.  If its a hornet, we evacuate.

Haha Greg..you just reminded me that hornets are another bug I will kill. Bees..never. I would never kill a bee. They are too valuable. But..I get you. We all have our phobias. Mine is aerophobia..with little hope of recovery :-)