Chris Mathews - Hardball 10-10-2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zippit. Show zippit's posts

Chris Mathews - Hardball 10-10-2011

Anyone watch this yesterday? 

Ol' "tingle-up-my -leg" Mathews started what I knew would happen, and i'm not surprised that it came so soon, and on MSNBC.

He had on Rev. Jeffress, talking about his Mitt Romney comments, is a little over (13) minutes, Mathews said the word "cult" twenty (count 'em 20) times while having his interview with Rev. Jeffress.  He was referring to Mormonism, and the Rev's comments and statement that Mormonism isn't Christianity and a form of "theological cult".  Rev made it clear that what he was referring to was different from Charlie Manson, etc. but Mathews kept on pushing in that direction.

I called it a few weeks ago, MSNBC has started it, they will carry it as long as they can to undermine any opponent to Bammy and the brood getting re-elected.

Also, it was pretty funny how this guy actually had Chris stammering and falling over his scripted questions, the writers at MSNBC have no shame what so ever, they are a disgrace to the broadcast waves. 

Mathews too, he's toast pretty soon, no credibility left in his soul.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Re: Chris Mathews - Hardball 10-10-2011

"Cult" is the wrong word to use, with its negative connotation.
    But even this hardline supposedly-bigoted antiMormon minister, said he would vote for Romney over Obama!

Which goes to show that the Mormon issue is overblown, just the Democrats and MSNBC (but I repeat myself) trying anything. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I haven't listened to Chris Mathews since the aliens abducted him and took his brains out.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

The show needs a name-change,.......How about "Slow Curve", or "Change Up"?

How about "Hanging Curve Ball"?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

I used to watch him too. Actually watched his show a lot in the past but got tired of his act. There isn't one show out there that I can stomach....from either side. Is there a decent bi-partisan show out there?

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts