Christie Endorses Romney

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Christie Endorses Romney

In Response to Re: Christie Endorses Romney:
    [QUOTE]The endorsement is huge, any of the other candidates would have loved to see Christie back them. Good VP choice???? Maybe, but two NE Governers I feel is not a rounded enough ticket. But it is interesting! 
    Posted by newman09[/QUOTE]

This is one big, fat endorsement for Romney.  I would say that it is probably the largest he will get.  This is like a 2-for1.  With Christie throwing his weight behind Romney, he is going to find it tough not to roll with it all the way to the finish line.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Christie Endorses Romney : This is one big, fat endorsement for Romney.  I would say that it is probably the largest he will get.  This is like a 2-for1.  With Christie throwing his weight behind Romney, he is going to find it tough not to roll with it all the way to the finish line.
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

Agree!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Surprising to me , Christie was very coy and did not rule out the VP possibility yesterday...usually pols downplay the VP possibility.
    Maybe there was some sort of nod and wink, that Christie by supporting Romney now, would be on Romney's short list...
    Maybe two Northeastern Governors on the ticket may fly...
    Christie is a rising star ...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EmersonCat. Show EmersonCat's posts

[QUOTE]    IS IT JUST ME...OR IS CHRIS CHRISTIE ....JUST CHRIS FARLEY REINCARNATED?
    Posted by kelldog1[/QUOTE]
    YES