Clever - Let the feigned outrage begin

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Clever - Let the feigned outrage begin

That's an amazing list of accomplishments.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

What??!  No Rev. Wright or Bill Ayers...?!?

Let the hysterical mewling continue....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

It must be hard to have a Dem as the most genuinely conservative president in some time.

It certainly is for some on the far left.

And Gitmo belongs on that list, too.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Wrong list, you're referring to the broken promises list which by now is longer than Michael Moore's belt.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

and longer than the lines that used to go up Al Franken's nose.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

or larger that the amount of choom inhaled by our glorious leader himself.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

That was easy

Usually is : )

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Oooooh burn

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Wrong list, you're referring to the broken promises list which by now is longer than Michael Moore's belt.

It was a scandal then, and it's a scandal now.  More significant than anything on this list.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

That was easy

What did you accomplish that was easy? Eliciting comments with a stupid post? The force is strong with this soldier of christ...      

And getting easier.

Setting such a low bar will do that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In general I think attacking someone's current positions based on past drug use is stupid, alcohol included.......

You might want to add that marijuana use has been shown to have a positive effect on adult brains but that itsn't the point, of course. I'm not disagreeing with anything you said except to point out the hypocrisy of a chief exectutive that shows the amount of zeal that Obama has in prosecuting people for breaking laws that he himself is proud of having one broken.

Actually it's kind of a metaphor for this entire "we're above the law and you little people are not" administration.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

Any person who has a creepy picture of Ted Nugent a drug addicted crack pot who told the sitting president to suck their gun when it came to gun rights must be a very thoughtful person..... Not.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to RSF4Life234's comment:

Any person who has a creepy picture of Ted Nugent a drug addicted crack pot who told the sitting president to suck their gun when it came to gun rights must be a very thoughtful person..... Not.

Ted Nugent is a drug addict? Really? I'm sure DARE will be surprised to hear about that. Given that he's a spokesman and all...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

What he did with the CA dispensaries seriously p!ssed me off. Fortunately he does not seem to have the DEA moving against people in CO/Washington. Yet, at least.

The propoganda arm of the War on Drugs is one of the few things we can say the government has pulled off with incredible success. Only now is the tide starting to turn, and only as to marijuana.

So many executives, doctors, what-have-you partake now and then. But they dare not speak up because government has their employers, their professional organizations, etc., fighting the war on drugs for them.

They'd get fired if the mentioned it. And so the face of the war against the war on drugs we see is the stereotypical "heyyyy duuuuuuuuuuuuuude" stoner, people suffering from terminal illness advocating its use as a painkiller/distractor/appetite geenrator, and people who have dedicated their career to fighting the war on drugs.

Completely agree. While traditionally my drug of choice has always been something like a rack of Bud I've known plenty of folks that use the weed and are perfectly functioning adults. It won't bother me in the least to have it go legal. Keep the kids off it though...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Sorry I haven't lived up to your lofty standards. And that's not Theodore bro, look up Aphex Twin.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

What he did with the CA dispensaries seriously p!ssed me off. Fortunately he does not seem to have the DEA moving against people in CO/Washington. Yet, at least.

The propoganda arm of the War on Drugs is one of the few things we can say the government has pulled off with incredible success. Only now is the tide starting to turn, and only as to marijuana.

So many executives, doctors, what-have-you partake now and then. But they dare not speak up because government has their employers, their professional organizations, etc., fighting the war on drugs for them.

They'd get fired if the mentioned it. And so the face of the war against the war on drugs we see is the stereotypical "heyyyy duuuuuuuuuuuuuude" stoner, people suffering from terminal illness advocating its use as a painkiller/distractor/appetite geenrator, and people who have dedicated their career to fighting the war on drugs.

Completely agree. While traditionally my drug of choice has always been something like a rack of Bud I've known plenty of folks that use the weed and are perfectly functioning adults. It won't bother me in the least to have it go legal. Keep the kids off it though...

I'm with you in that I only drink alcohol and also have no issue with legallizing pot. Clearly it needs to be treated like alcohol where there needs to be an age restriction.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

'm with you in that I only drink alcohol and also have no issue with legallizing pot. Clearly it needs to be treated like alcohol where there needs to be an age restriction.

Well, you have to keep the kids off as much as possible because it is damaging to growing brains. WDYWN is right, legalize it and control it. Oh, and tax the hell out if it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

Sorry I haven't lived up to your lofty standards. And that's not Theodore bro, look up Aphex Twin.

My bad they look surprisingly similar.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSF4Life234. Show RSF4Life234's posts

'm with you in that I only drink alcohol and also have no issue with legallizing pot. Clearly it needs to be treated like alcohol where there needs to be an age restriction.

Well, you have to keep the kids off as much as possible because it is damaging to growing brains. WDYWN is right, legalize it and control it. Oh, and tax the hell out if it.

That always confused me about the governments stance towards marijuana. They really could make a killing off of it. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

legalize it and control it. Oh, and tax the hell out if it.

I have no issue with that