CNN: White Americans don't like Angry Black Men

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from schadenfreude99. Show schadenfreude99's posts

CNN: White Americans don't like Angry Black Men

Why Obama doesn't dare become the angry black man
    http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/06/08/rage.obama/index.html?hpt=C1

(CNN) -- Here's proof that President Obama has indeed ushered in a new era in race relations.

Who would have ever expected some white Americans to demand that an African-American man show more rage?

If you've followed the Gulf of Mexico oil disaster, you've heard the complaints that Obama isn't showing enough emotion.

But scholars say Obama's critics ignore a lesson from American history: Many white Americans don't like angry black men.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsATravesty. Show ItsATravesty's posts

Re: CNN: White Americans don't like Angry Black Men

Race relations.. or Racism promotion?
    HE is the racist and on a mission.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

^^^^
    please explain.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Best quote from the article

"Folks are waiting for a Samuel Jackson 'Snakes on the Plane' moment from this president as in: 'We gotta' get this $#@!!* oil back in the $#!!* rig!' But that's just not who Obama is,'' says Saladin Ambar, a political science professor at Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.

lol

And I don't think Obama needs to get "angry" just to pander.  His anger isn't going to miraculously clog the oil spill and evaporate the spilled oil turning it into lovely rainbows.  As the article mentioned when he went off the cuff and expressed simple annoyance at the Cambridge police officer involved with the Henry Gates incident people reacted like Obama screamed "black power" and started calling people honkeys. 

No, he will take shite from critics no matter what, so if that is the case its best to hold his composure and not open himself up to accusations that he is behaving like some ghetto black chicago thug. 

Wait a minute....HIS CRITICS SAY THAT ALREADY!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsATravesty. Show ItsATravesty's posts

Do scholars expect us to LIKE angry black men?
    Do they suggest we have an 'issue' if we don't?

Lets see.. Some angry black men that I don't .... "appreciate"... Rev. (we hardly knew thee) Wright, Jesse (I have morals) Jackson, Ahhh Al (I'm not greedy) Sharpton, Mr. (I have bad azz bodyguards for a reason) Farrakan and maybe Barak Hussein (Lie through my teeth) Obama.  

Yep.. I don't like them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

He said he was going to "kick somebody in the azz". That's about as mad that he seems to get, he is a very unruffled guy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

In Response to Re: CNN: White Americans don't like Angry Black Men:
    Race relations.. or Racism promotion? HE is the racist and on a mission.
    Posted by ItsATravesty

Yeah he's so racist.  Why just the other day I was counting all the examples of him being racist.  Like that time he called someone a fu****g raghead, or that time he sent out a picture of himself depicted as an african witchdoctor, or that time he sent out an email insinuting that the white house garden was full of watermelons, or that time he called a fist bump a "terrorist fist jab", or that time when he referred to Democratic voters as uneducated and called for literacy test for voters like back during the Jim Crow days, or that time when he attended political rallies with signs calling himself a ni99er, or that time when he insinuated that because he was elected that the country would, naturally, as resulkt somehow turn into aa third world nation (like where darkies live). 

Oh my there were so many examples of Obama being racist. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsATravesty. Show ItsATravesty's posts

He had to rehearse it I'm sure.
    Think he's feeling the love (HEAT) ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Oh ooooh, wingnuts are scared again. You would think they'd want Obama to kick some butt.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsATravesty. Show ItsATravesty's posts

In Response to Re: CNN: White Americans don't like Angry Black Men : Yeah he's so racist.  Why just the other day I was counting all the examples of him being racist.  Like that time he called someone a fu****g raghead, or that time he sent out a picture of himself depicted as an african witchdoctor, or that time he sent out an email insinuting that the white house garden was full of watermelons, or that time he called a fist bump a "terrorist fist jab", or that time when he referred to Democratic voters as uneducated and called for literacy test for voters like back during the Jim Crow days, or that time when he attended political rallies with signs calling himself a ni99er, or that time when he insinuated that because he was elected that the country would, naturally, as resulkt somehow turn into aa third world nation (like where darkies live).  Oh my there were so many examples of Obama being racist. 
    Posted by DamainAllen

WOW !

Looks like a hit a nerve. Oopsie.

Just a few:
     - The Prof Gates SHOW was to paint the angry white cop. It was a lie.
     - Refusing to prosecute the Black Panthers .. racist.
     - HC "reform" is a tax on working Americans to benefit minorities

His unspoken but transparent agenda is to benefit minorities at the expense of others.

I would NEVER write the terrible things you just did !! You have an anger issue PAL.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

lol you have a race issue pal. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsATravesty. Show ItsATravesty's posts

lol you have a race issue pal. 
    Posted by DamainAllen

Thanks pal.

My only issue lives in Washington DC.
    Don't bother spinning the couple of examples.
    HE is the great divider.

splain it to me Lucy.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

The Prof Gates Show was because Obama over reacted to a friend being taken to jail and wanted to bring both guys together. 

Actually nimrod, the primary beneficiaries of HCR are small business owners.  The "tax" will be on wealthy people. 

And what Black panthers are you talking about?  Bobby and Huey have been gone for a while.

Do you have nightmares about minorities coming after you?  For someone who isn't a racist, you seem to see race in a lot of places.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Hes talking about the two or three guys that harrassed people at a polling station during the the 2008 election.  Fox news showed up and everything.  DOJ didn't prosecute and the guys got a slap on the wrist ultimately.  To this day wingnuts connect this all the way back to Obama as an example of how HE is racist, despite the real racism we see displayed towards obama on a constant basis, but thats just libs playing the race card. 

You know, intellectual dishonesty and all that. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

Calling the AZ law racist, without reading it.

I would say that was racist, just as siding with a black professor over an Irish cop, without knowing all the facts.

And I also hold Obama resposnible for our deteriorating race relations in this country.  He could address it, but instead he just pours gasoline on the fire.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Hes talking about the two or three guys that harrassed people at a polling station during the the 2008 election.  Fox news showed up and everything.  DOJ didn't prosecute and the guys got a slap on the wrist ultimately.  To this day wingnuts connect this all the way back to Obama as an example of how HE is racist, despite the real racism we see displayed towards obama on a constant basis, but thats just libs playing the race card.  You know, intellectual dishonesty and all that. 
    Posted by DamainAllen

I read about that.  One guy was hired to be there and he was a black panther.  A friend of his showed up and had a telescopic night stick or something.  This polling location was in the middle of an all black neighborhood.  Some reports showed and were gawking at the guy and taking pictures.  The guy basically told them to F-off and the FOX reporters reported it as Black panthers intimidating white voters.  But, like I said, it was an all black neighborhood and if anything, the white reporters were trying to provoke the angry black man.

I guess some people find big black dudes doing nothing to be intimidating.  Sometimes, "you mind if we dance with yo dates" is just an invitation to dance.

Actually, they were members of the New Black Panther Party - no link to the old Black Panters of Huey.  They are radical off shoots from the Nation of Islam.

If I understand it correctly, there was a member of the NBPP running for office in Philly - but I guess everyone assumed that since the NBPP member was black and Obama is black then they had to be there initimidating voters for Obama.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

Not thrilled with angry white men either!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Calling the AZ law racist, without reading it. I would say that was racist, just as siding with a black professor over an Irish cop, without knowing all the facts. And I also hold Obama resposnible for our deteriorating race relations in this country.  He could address it, but instead he just pours gasoline on the fire.
    Posted by whatnow3

Please show me where Obama called the AZ law racist.  I'll wait. 

And he actually gave a speech on race during the campaign, do you remember that?   It was the highpoint of the Rev Wright scandal during the Democratic Primary. I'd love to hear how Obama is responsible for the suddenly deteriorating state of race relations in the US.  This, I am sure, will be good and not at all retarded and infantile and a bizarre justification for holding your, um, views. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

Dirty you cannot have weapons outside of a polling booth intimidating people.  That in itself is against the law. 

You "heard" about this?  Clearly your left leaning news source did you a disservice.

It was not a fox person, it was citizen with a cell phone, and watch the damn video, there is no debate.  Holder let the guys off after clearly breaking the law.  Why, you decide, but many believe race had something to do with it.  And if whites were there holding billy clubs, I am confident they would be sitting in the pokey right now. 

You tube it my friend.  You have been duped by whoever told you that garbage. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

It was not a fox person, it was citizen with a cell phone, and watch the damn video, there is no debate.  Holder let the guys off after clearly breaking the law.  Why, you decide, but many believe race had something to do with it.  And if whites were there holding billy clubs, I am confident they would be sitting in the pokey right now.  You tube it my friend.  You have been duped by whoever told you that garbage. 
    Posted by whatnow3

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsATravesty. Show ItsATravesty's posts

The Prof Gates Show was because Obama over reacted to a friend being taken to jail and wanted to bring both guys together.  I'm not naive. Obama lept to characterize the issue to paint a white cop over black scenario... and to play the photo op card showing HIM as the great uniter.  

Actually nimrod, the primary beneficiaries of HCR are small business owners.  The "tax" will be on wealthy people.  The TRILLION dollars (or more likely MORE) is not going to come exclusively from the wealthy. The bar will get lowered. It's a TAX.   ONLY the poor, illegals, lazy and minorities will benefit. That's racial.

And what Black panthers are you talking about?  Bobby and Huey have been gone for a while. Do you have nightmares about minorities coming after you? Nope.. just the government after me for mo money bro so they can give it to their friends.

For someone who isn't a racist, you seem to see race in a lot of places. I see it mostly in the WH. Guess you can't see something unless you actually look.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

Nope, that aint it Damain. 

See, you guys who watch MSNBC all day and read dailykos don't get the real stories.  You get the spin to protect Holder. 

And since you are incapable of doing your own research, I will spoon feed you the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

Now we have the far left loons on this board trying to protect New Black Panthers who stand outside of polling booths with billy clubs.

You guys are incapable of acknowledging anything that is wrong, immoral or unethical when it comes to the left.

Jimmy42 is trying to argue there is no problem with Clinton receiving oral favors in the White House on another board. . 

It is funny watching you buffoons make a holes of yourselves. 

It isn't a sports team.  You can acknowledge when your side f's up.

Holder letting these guys go was an f up.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Nope, that aint it Damain.  See, you guys who watch MSNBC all day and read dailykos don't get the real stories.  You get the spin to protect Holder.  And since you are incapable of doing your own research, I will spoon feed you the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU
    Posted by whatnow3

Rick Leventhal from Fox News showed up to interview the guy with the baton you moron.  I didn't say fox broke the story I said the showed up.  You know, to hype the story? 

Read - Comprehend - THEN POST

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

In Response to Re: CNN: White Americans don't like Angry Black Men : The TRILLION dollars (or more likely MORE) is not going to come exclusively from the wealthy. The bar will get lowered. It's a TAX.   ONLY the poor, illegals, lazy and minorities will benefit. That's racial.
    Posted by ItsATravesty

In Response to Re: CNN: White Americans don't like Angry Black Men : ONLY the poor, illegals, lazy and minorities will benefit. That's racial.
    Posted by ItsATravesty

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CNN: White Americans don't like Angry Black Men : ONLY the poor, illegals, lazy and minorities will benefit.
    Posted by ItsATravesty[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: CNN: White Americans don't like Angry Black Men : That's racial.
    Posted by ItsATravesty[/QUOTE]

Hey guys, the poor in the US is made up exclusively of illegals and minorities.  Did you know that?  THATS RACIAL!!!!