CNN: White Americans don't like Angry Black Men

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Re: CNN: White Americans don't like Angry Black Men

In Response to Re: CNN: White Americans don't like Angry Black Men:
    Now we have the far left loons on this board trying to protect New Black Panthers who stand outside of polling booths with billy clubs. You guys are incapable of acknowledging anything that is wrong, immoral or unethical when it comes to the left. Jimmy42 is trying to argue there is no problem with Clinton receiving oral favors in the White House on another board. .  It is funny watching you buffoons make a holes of yourselves.  It isn't a sports team.  You can acknowledge when your side f's up. Holder letting these guys go was an f up.
    Posted by whatnow3

im not trying to argue dummy

im saying flat out that its no one's business when the pres gets head

and its funny...but the only A-holes are you and your cronies...but keep it up...i enjoy correcting you

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ItsATravesty. Show ItsATravesty's posts

In Response to Re: CNN:  im saying flat out that its no one's business when the pres gets head
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

By someone other than his wife is nobodys business?

Gee to me, that's a sin. But he's not like the others....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

He said he was going to "kick somebody in the azz". That's about as mad that he seems to get, he is a very unruffled guy.
    Posted by HRK103

Unruffled?

OR could care less what happens to the United States Of America as it stands.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

You're right Gomerpymus the POTUS doesn't care at all about the country....?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Re: CNN: White Americans don't like Angry Black Men : "Obamaramadingdong", I get it.  Otis Day and the Midnights.  Obama's black, they're black, I get it. Are you upset at Farrakhan and Wright being racists because you don't want to wear the same label as black men? Shouldn't you be out patrolling the border or planting a cross?  Moron. I understand now, living in AZ with all of the sun, you're jealous that brown and black people have lower rates of skin cancer.  Now it makes sense.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover

Puddles,

You have to keep that solitary overworked brain cell of yours on track! You've proven that you can barely handle "single tasking". it's not very pretty. As for my "hatred" of dark skinned people, man you're way off base. I don't like ILLEGAL ones. I don't like ANY PERSON of ANY COLOR sitting on their duff expecting and demanding some entitlements as they are "poor". History has proven that as long as the govt gives away the farm, someone will gladly take it and find a way for it to work better for them. Then that turns to expectations and then demands for more. All you have to do is look at the 6 generation New Orleanians who stayed behind. Why get out? "Someone will come and get us, and we'll make out pretty good!" Now, before you get that brain cell all hyper-active, I didn't say "black" New Orleanians. Now, you can infer it if you wish, which makes YOU the racist.

As for teh sunshinbe in AZ, I olove it! I also love the heat. It keeps idiots with low IQ's like you out. No danger of harming the native gene pool that way.  As for Calypos Louie, I enjoy him making a jerk out of himself, and then have all you apologists spin it for him. He needs to go back to his Mother F'k'n ship, and soon!And Rev Wright, he needs to do some PR work for militant black, er, African American groups, as he seems better suited to do that. Gotta love all that hate towards American, who gives him the opportunity to show what a jackazz he is.  Just the guy I want to channel my prayers through!

Now, go read some revisionist history about how bad and nasty our fore fathers were.

(pS: No cross. The Stars & Bars will suffice. Thanks!)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Re: CNN: White Americans don't like Angry Black Men : I suppose I can't speak for the poster saying "Obamaramadingdong", but weren't you the one that brought out an Animal House quote from the bar where Otis Day and the Midnights were playing?  I think this is one of the issues people on the right are complaining about.  Many people on the left try to attach race to everything, when the more likely scenario is that the poster took your Animal House reference and ran with it.
    Posted by DevilinBoston

While I appreciate your effort in trying to explain my use of "Obamaramadingdong". It's because this administration reminds me of my early youth. Every day, I'd hunker down in front of my TV every morning to watch DingDong School. I never knew what was going to happen from day to day.  All I knew is that it was going to be entertaining. And I ask you, is there any better definition for this administration? There's absolutely nothing racist about it. It's simply for the comedy factor. But, one brain celled libbies like Mr Puddles will believe otherwise. Sometimes the truth makes them angry and overly defensive. That's when they love to play the race card. Not gonna vote for Obamaramadingdong? Then you're a racist. Don't like his policies? Then you're a racist. Disagree with HIM? Then you're a racist. Don't agree with his intent to redistribute wealth to those who "really deserve it", then you're a racist. Don't fawn all over HIM or worship at his feet? Then you're a racist. Sort of like the Jeff Foxworthy of race relations.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Re: CNN: White Americans don't like Angry Black Men : I see, I made him use Obamaramadingdon.  First of all, if he were intelligent he would have used Obamalamadingdong as that would have been a closer to the song by Otis Day, plus it's funnier.  But you are right - I brought big black guys asking white women to dance in an attempt to show how, sometimes, big black men can be intimidating just because they are big and black.  So I can see how you would think it was OK to make Obama into a caricarture of the jeri-curled Otis Day.  I believe the same poster, AZPAT, also used the term "R4G-He4d", which I too used in an attempt to point out that a state senator from SC was a racist, but I can see how he thought that made it OK to refer to people in the Middle east as r4ghe4ds.  But since I was using it to piont out the the SC State Senator was a racist, then that would make AZPAT also one. I'm sure AZPAT is thrilled that you came to his defense.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover

Mr Puddles,

Youa re corect I used the term "Rag Head". But, if you rad for comprehension (not accusing you of anything), then you'd know I referenced Yassar Arafat. But if you lamely insist that I use this to reference ALL Arabs, then keep on doing it. Doesn't matter to me, as I know the truth. Your truth is whatever you want to make it up to be. (Describes your over worked single brain cell activity.) But, as long as we're talking about racist US senators, what's your take on the KKK Senator Byrd.
    A great dem libbie STILL getting re-elected by those moonshine makin', stock car racin', incest lovin' Mountain Folk of WV, the biggest pork recipient in the country. Makes you proud to be a libbie, I'll bet.

LMFAO!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In Response to Re: CNN: White Americans don't like Angry Black Men : By someone other than his wife is nobodys business?   Gee to me, that's a sin. But he's not like the others....
    Posted by ItsATravesty

It all depends on what the definition of "is" is.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

In Response to Re: CNN: White Americans don't like Angry Black Men : Puddles, You have to keep that solitary overworked brain cell of yours on track! You've proven that you can barely handle "single tasking". it's not very pretty. As for my "hatred" of dark skinned people, man you're way off base. I don't like ILLEGAL ones. I don't like ANY PERSON of ANY COLOR sitting on their duff expecting and demanding some entitlements as they are "poor". History has proven that as long as the govt gives away the farm, someone will gladly take it and find a way for it to work better for them. Then that turns to expectations and then demands for more. All you have to do is look at the 6 generation New Orleanians who stayed behind. Why get out? "Someone will come and get us, and we'll make out pretty good!" Now, before you get that brain cell all hyper-active, I didn't say "black" New Orleanians. Now, you can infer it if you wish, which makes YOU the racist. As for teh sunshinbe in AZ, I olove it! I also love the heat. It keeps idiots with low IQ's like you out. No danger of harming the native gene pool that way.  As for Calypos Louie, I enjoy him making a jerk out of himself, and then have all you apologists spin it for him. He needs to go back to his Mother F'k'n ship, and soon!And Rev Wright, he needs to do some PR work for militant black, er, African American groups, as he seems better suited to do that. Gotta love all that hate towards American, who gives him the opportunity to show what a jackazz he is.  Just the guy I want to channel my prayers through! Now, go read some revisionist history about how bad and nasty our fore fathers were. (pS: No cross. The Stars & Bars will suffice. Thanks!)
    Posted by AZPAT

You have to realize that for many on the Left it's easier to just label people. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

Jimmy, asd I said, you are arguing that it is perfectly acceptable for the Pres of the USA to get a bj in the oval office while making major military decisions.

And yet, if any CEO of any company was caught doing so, they would be fired.

Answer the question Jimmy.  Do you think it is perfectly acceptable for anyone with a private office to receive bj's while at work?

You said it was fine for Clinton.

And did you look up the other 11 woman who have all accussed Clinton of not knowing what the word "no" means?

And if you did, do you still think he is not a sexual predator?   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lrecliner. Show lrecliner's posts

And did you look up the other 11 woman who have all accussed Clinton of not knowing what the word "no" means?

Jeez, a POTUS that doesn't understand the meaning of "no" AND "is"

Sections
Shortcuts