CNN-You Gonna Take That From Obama?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

I have to say that I was impressed that CNN actually had a reporter (Ed Henry) press Obama in one of the only meaningful questions asked of the president last night. When Henry kept pressing the president on why it took so long for him to respond to the AIG bonuses Obama arrogantly snapped "because I like to know what I am talking about". Then moved on to the next question.

My questions - Did we get a glimpse of the suspected thin skinned arrogant Obama? And more importantly – will CNN just take it on the chin and back away? Will no one in the press stand up for the people anymore?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

(CNN) — President Obama gave a pretty tough answer to CNN's Ed Henry when asked why he waited days to express outrage on the AIG bonuses. "It took us a couple of days because I like to know what I'm talking about before I speak," he said. It seemed to imply the question was impertinent. "After Ed Henry, he looked like he wanted to go home," conservative talk radio host and CNN Contributor Bill Bennett said.

Great question, it is amazing that our very intelligent president took two days to comprehend the paragraph in the Bill allowing the bonus payments. Once again, Obama showing he needs to gauge public opinion over a two day period before he speaks, yeah he is very thin skinned and this flaw will hurt him. Because there are reporters who see this as a chance to get noticed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Obama specifically asked for the bonues to be paid....was informed in advance that they would be paid...and when people got angry....Obama had to figure out how to react knowing it was his doing all along. He waitied hoping it would blow over.....he's a really bad CEO.....some would say UNQUALIFIED!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBCoach. Show DBCoach's posts

you guys need to give up....... anyone can spin anything

Obama Baby.......for 4 years Yeah...... by then the GOP will be on life support

you guys better pump harder harder harder

this skeet skeet 8 is obsessed wow

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBCoach. Show DBCoach's posts

Hey pymus remember this post you made
    right on the mark......now stop posting you know nothing.....

Good observation Bob!
    This candidate (Obama) got the farthest on the biggest Nothing campaign than there ever was.
    But as we all see - He cant get the white vote. No matter how you slice it or dice it, he cannot win.�

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DBCoach. Show DBCoach's posts

racisim kills the brain

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

by then the GOP will be on life support
    -------------------------------------

I remember hearing that in 93. This is good.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scauma82. Show scauma82's posts

[Quote]Obama specifically asked for the bonues to be paid....was informed in advance that they would be paid...and when people got angry....Obama had to figure out how to react knowing it was his doing all along. He waitied hoping it would blow over.....he's a really bad CEO.....some would say UNQUALIFIED!!!!![/Quote]

i'd like to read where it says that, do you have a link?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

[Quote]

i'd like to read where it says that, do you have a link?[/Quote]

Have you been napping?

March 19 (Bloomberg) -- Senate Banking Committee Chairman Christopher Dodd said the Obama administration asked him to insert a provision in last month’s $787 billion economic- stimulus legislation that had the effect of authorizing American International Group Inc.’s bonuses.
    Dodd, a Connecticut Democrat, said yesterday he agreed to modify restrictions on executive pay at companies receiving taxpayer assistance to exempt bonuses already agreed upon in contracts.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601103&sid=aT_tMXRy2vDs&refer=us

http://www.cnbc.com/id/29763023

http://www.taylormarsh.com/2009/03/18/dodd-obama-administration-insistent-bonus-language-be-changed/

Is that enough? I got 4.9 MILLION hits

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dexter67. Show dexter67's posts

[Quote]

Good observation Bob!
    This candidate (Obama) got the farthest on the biggest Nothing campaign than there ever was.
    But as we all see - He cant get the white vote. No matter how you slice it or dice it, he cannot win.�
    [/Quote]

Do you keep notes of peoples past posts??? That's fcuking creepy dude

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

[Quote]
    you guys need to give up....... anyone can spin anything

Obama Baby.......for 4 years Yeah...... by then the GOP will be on life support

you guys better pump harder harder harder

this skeet skeet 8 is obsessed wow
    [/Quote]

Hate to break it to you sweetie - But I earned a good living over the years and have diversified my savings. I will survive just fine. Do me a favor, when your crying in the gutter at the soup kitchen from following this fool it may be you that has to pump harder and harder in the alley to make a quick buck.

Capish!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

So having said that and getting back on message - I noticed CNN taking a slightly different approach to the Massiah today.....

Very Intersting...... I likie likie.......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

Py,

It's obvious he is a lying piece of crap, it just has taken awhile for those smitten with his baloney to catch on. Too bad they didn't catch on last summer.

We can survive this buffoon, November 2010 is coming soon enough and both the MSM and his fellow democrats will abandon him soon when they realize he is a lame duck.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

[Quote]racisim kills the brain[/Quote]

Well - These two guys would know about that! Keep going hypocrite! Haven’t stumped the professor yet!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

[Quote][Quote]

Good observation Bob!
    [/Quote]

Do you keep notes of peoples past posts??? That's fcuking creepy dude[/Quote]
    Thats OK Dexter - This is a good thing. This confirms when you are on to something. The great fear here is that the media will quickly loose thier love afair with Barak Obama and start taking him to task and blowing his cover. If this can be overcome this house of cards comes crashing down. Focus on this!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

[Quote]Obama specifically asked for the bonues to be paid....was informed in advance that they would be paid...and when people got angry....Obama had to figure out how to react knowing it was his doing all along. He waitied hoping it would blow over.....he's a really bad CEO.....some would say UNQUALIFIED!!!!![/Quote]

Folks, dont you just love these blowhards on this site - these are the people who are successful only in the process of being absolutely wrong on most of what they say. They take after the failed president they worship where the peter principle was executed in real-time. All we needed to put a bow on Mac and others foolish comments here is banner (conservatives love those banners) that reports exactly the policy that Mac and the other RW blunder team members follow without challenge.

CONGRATS, YOU FAILED! - repeat and rinse - * They did this for 8 years.
    Now the only thing they wish for besides being real men one day is the hope that their arch enemy, President Barack Obama, who actually won a election without challenge nor supreme court interaction, to fail and fail massively.

This is the kind of patriotic action and loyality the RW blunder team follows. Instead of learning from huge mistakes, they would rather listen to two of the biggest blowhards in america for lessons in political gamesmanship, Rush the Druggie and Sean the Manatee. Obviously, their inciteful strategy was very helpful in the (UN)successful GOP landslide. But no, lets go with this way of opposition, which is nothing but no, namecall, lie, and whine. Mac does succeed in this one area where of course, it is absolutely useless. So of course, this is his expertise on display.

The irony is that mac used the word unqualified - something he lives everyday as he is either wrong or a liar or both.

Its time to retire to the old fools home, mac. Give it up and give us a rest.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

PS911 - Again - Don’t let reality get in the way.

1) This president won only because of a "Massively Biased Movement" with the media.

2) He didn’t win by a large margin. 52% vs. 46% therefore most Americans are skeptical of this guy. Wouldn’t take much to tip the other way.

3) His poll numbers continue to tank as Americans now realize this guy could care less about the economy and is solely focused on "radical change" this is only leading to more hardship.

I think now the cat is out of the bag and Americans have had enough already. This economy will not pull out under this plan. If Americans could vote now he would be gone.

Sorry - Thems just the facts.
    After 8 years of “Bush Lied” seems pretty petty considering the country is about to go down the tubes. Bob is right. This guy and his evil crew have made themselves a lame duck already. I just hope buinsesses can hang on somore people do not loose thier jobs over the next 3 1/2 years. What a shame.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Nice dodge PS

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

"I LIKE TO KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT" (now shut up and sit down mere mortal).

Thank You Sir May I have Another......
    Thank You Sir May I Have Another......
    Thank You Sir May I HAve Another......

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

[Quote]

Folks, dont you just love these blowhards on this site - these are the people who are successful only in the process of being absolutely wrong on most of what they say. They take after the failed president they worship where the peter principle was executed in real-time. All we needed to put a bow on Mac and others foolish comments here is banner (conservatives love those banners) that reports exactly the policy that Mac and the other RW blunder team members follow without challenge.

CONGRATS, YOU FAILED! - repeat and rinse - * They did this for 8 years.
    Now the only thing they wish for besides being real men one day is the hope that their arch enemy, President Barack Obama, who actually won a election without challenge nor supreme court interaction, to fail and fail massively.

This is the kind of patriotic action and loyality the RW blunder team follows. Instead of learning from huge mistakes, they would rather listen to two of the biggest blowhards in america for lessons in political gamesmanship, Rush the Druggie and Sean the Manatee. Obviously, their inciteful strategy was very helpful in the (UN)successful GOP landslide. But no, lets go with this way of opposition, which is nothing but no, namecall, lie, and whine. Mac does succeed in this one area where of course, it is absolutely useless. So of course, this is his expertise on display.

The irony is that mac used the word unqualified - something he lives everyday as he is either wrong or a liar or both.

Its time to retire to the old fools home, mac. Give it up and give us a rest

.[/Quote]

Just as arrogant as your party is I see.

I remember in 93 when dems were saying repub were dead and in 03 when rep were saying dems were dead.

It all comes around when either party has too much power.

The dems are making the same huge mistake repubs did by spending like drunk sailors.

But, I guess you have to dance with the ones who brought you while your there.

The good news for rep is they didn't start the drastic spending until Bush's second term!!