Colbert Demolishes Sarah Palin's New Media Venture. (VIDEO)

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

Re: Colbert Demolishes Sarah Palin's New Media Venture. (VIDEO)

Sigh.

if the progressives can't stop freedom of speech, they heckle it.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Fine, mockery is a form of flattery....just spare us the total 100% bullcrap about the supposedly-insanely brilliant comedian being 'bipartisan', who mocks both sides...he takes it easy on his fellow progressives, a lighter touch.

Humor by progressives, for progressives...

Will the genius satirist nastily mock a ripe target: Obama's obsession with golf and endless fundraisers? Nope. Will he mock his own lame self-serving promotion of his sister running for Congress? Nope. 

Colbert and Stewart are the Obama Regime's Court Jesters....always with a political purpose, occasionally witty...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

In response to hypertext's comment:

In response to ronreganfan's comment:

Sigh.

Sorry, you've got the definition of heckle wrong. What Colbert did is more along the lines of lampoon or satire, the meanings of which are both lost on you.

And to be honest, nobody wants to stifle Palin's freedom of speech. That's never been an issue. Ever. Why? Nobody wants to silence a voice so easily exposed for what she and her followers are..... or think....or try to think.

Sorry. Did not know the word police were still in existence.

when Colbert decides to start "lampooning" democrats, then I will change my tune.  Until then, he's heckling.

heck·le (hkl)
    tr.v. heck·led, heck·ling, heck·les
    1. To try to embarrass and annoy (someone speaking or performing in public) by questions, gibes, or objections; badger.
    2. To comb (flax or hemp) with a hatchel.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

Sigh.

Sorry, you've got the definition of heckle wrong. What Colbert did is more along the lines of lampoon or satire, the meanings of which are both lost on you.

And to be honest, nobody wants to stifle Palin's freedom of speech. That's never been an issue. Ever. Why? Nobody wants to silence a voice so easily exposed for what she and her followers are..... or think....or try to think.

Sorry. Did not know the word police were still in existence.

when Colbert decides to start "lampooning" democrats, then I will change my tune.  Until then, he's heckling.

heck·le (hkl)
    tr.v. heck·led, heck·ling, heck·les
    1. To try to embarrass and annoy (someone speaking or performing in public) by questions, gibes, or objections; badger.
    2. To comb (flax or hemp) with a hatchel.

You found the definition of heckle.... you posted it....  and you still don't understand it.

Whatever dude.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

Colbert was showing up whenever Palin tried to film and trying to yell over her? Well, that is rather rude.

Oh wait.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

In response to NowWhatDoYouWant's comment:

Colbert was showing up whenever Palin tried to film and trying to yell over her? Well, that is rather rude.

Oh wait.

This is  your big concern?

when Colbert decides to lampoon democrats, then I'll pay attention.

satisfied?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

satisfied?

Huh? What? I don't care if you want to watch Colbert. Besides, he's going off the air (as that character) after this year anyway.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

satisfied?

Huh? What? I don't care if you want to watch Colbert. Besides, he's going off the air (as that character) after this year anyway.

I admit defeat. I used the wrong word. WhatNow is all knowing. I stand corrected. Long live Marxism.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

satisfied?

Colbert and his character are one and the same.... snarky progressive. So he has no worries....even if his ratings tank in his new job, he will be praised as a brilliant satirist... 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

Colbert and his character are one and the same.... snarky progressive. So he has no worries....even if his ratings tank in his new job, he will be praised as a brilliant satirist...

He is a brilliant satirist, and he does make fun of both sides. I'm sorry if you cannot laugh at yours.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

He is a brilliant satirist, and he does make fun of both sides. I'm sorry if you cannot laugh at yours.

Colbert the 'brilliant satirist'  , "makes fun of both sides"  "sorry you cannot laugh at yours" ....laughing now at such lame cliches that no one believes, least of all progressives...

Brilliant?

2010: Colbert Calls Sarah Palin a ‘F**king Retard’

2013: Colbert to NRA’s LaPierre: ‘You Sir Are F**ed In the Head’

Colbert Mocks Obama Scandals, Likens Them To Game Show

Colbert is a partisan warrior deeply imbedded in the progressive culture, and you all know it. He can be quite funny...but such biting satire can' and won't t be used against Obama and progressives, it would be consdiered racist sexist, meanspirited,  lowbrow, etc.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

If a comedian threatens your ideology, the comedian isn't the problem....  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

Name a progressive that he has satirized.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

Does Obama count? He's made fun of Obama.

I haven't watched his show much in the last year or so, so don't bother asking me for links to specific episodes in which this happened.He's clever. When he wants to satirize super PACs, he goes and makes a super PAC, deliberately pushing the boundaries to show just how deep the rabbit hole they opened might go and doing so while being funny about it.If you can't laugh at satire because of the letter around the target's name, your ideology is the problem..not the satirist.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

If a comedian threatens your ideology, the comedian isn't the problem....  

Another meaningless cliche...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

No one needs to lampoon Sarah Palin. She does a fine job all by herself. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

[] If a comedian threatens your ideology, the comedian isn't the problem.... []

Another meaningless cliche...

I don't think you know what "cliche" means.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

Does Obama count? He's made fun of Obama.

I haven't watched his show much in the last year or so, so don't bother asking me for links to specific episodes in which this happened.He's clever. When he wants to satirize super PACs, he goes and makes a super PAC, deliberately pushing the boundaries to show just how deep the rabbit hole they opened might go and doing so while being funny about it.If you can't laugh at satire because of the letter around the target's name, your ideology is the problem..not the satirist.

Yah, satirizing Obama for reaching over the sneeze guard at chipotle is right up there with the stuff he has said about Palin.

i guess you got me.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

In response to devildavid's comment:

Oh! Haha, haha!

ahhhhh..progressives are SO witty.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Does Obama count? He's made fun of Obama

How many years into his administration did that happen? Just wondering...

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Does Obama count? He's made fun of Obama

How many years into his administration did that happen? Just wondering...

I believe he first did so during Obama's first campaign...  

I continue to find it bizarre that people are demanding that a comedian* be more Fair and Balanced than Fox News....

However, I am not surprised that people who don't watch Colbert have no idea what he does and does not ridicule, nor have any sense of its frequency. Those people are way too tied up in the political wars. They call Obama divisive, but the reality is that they are the ones lumping themselves up into camps. Or more like it, tribes. And this is going on to the point where they won't loosen up and give Colbert a chance to amuse them because what if he makes fun of a conservative omigodno!

*(emphasis added).

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from devildavid. Show devildavid's posts

In response to devildavid's comment:

Oh! Haha, haha!

ahhhhh..progressives are SO witty.

Are you talking to me? I'm a "progressive" because you label me one? That must make you a regressive. 

You really love the label and blame game don't you?

Sections
Shortcuts