Colbert Demolishes Sarah Palin's New Media Venture. (VIDEO)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

Re: Colbert Demolishes Sarah Palin's New Media Venture. (VIDEO)

In response to -V-'s comment:

In response to NowWhatDoYouWant's comment:

[]
    I know it's Friday, but it's still too early to be drinking.

Also, like truther Che-Is-God, you should really start trying to actually read what you're responding to.

I don't know where you got the rest of your post.

[]

Hmm ...

More 'Baiting' & ' Flaming' from 'NWDYW' ?

Seeing as the moderator has been restoring plenty of posts that have been reported, I don't think our would-be judge(s) of offensive posts is particularly good at their job(s).

I also don't think anyone who regularly posts anti-gay baiting threads has anything to say about baiting.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

In response to -V-'s comment:

And the other, I'll be embarrassing you with my response soon ...

Edward Munch (and/or google images reproduction)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hypertext. Show hypertext's posts

It's interesting how few have come to Palins defense, isn't it. A vast majority of the posts on this thread have been ONLY about Steven Colbert. I think it's telling that no one has really been able to present Sarah Palin in a positive light. A Derp-a-derp-a-derp-a-duh.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

In response to hypertext's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's interesting how few have come to Palins defense, isn't it. A vast majority of the posts on this thread have been ONLY about Steven Colbert. I think it's telling that no one has really been able to present Sarah Palin in a positive light. A Derp-a-derp-a-derp-a-duh.

[/QUOTE]

Such a compelling point. I guess the post being ABOUT Colbert has nothing to do with that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hypertext. Show hypertext's posts

In response to ronreganfan's comment:

In response to hypertext's comment:

Such a compelling point. I guess the post being ABOUT Colbert has nothing to do with that.

It is compelling, isn't it? The post was about Colbert mocking Palin. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

hypertext's post was about Colbert mocking Palin.

This thread is all about Colbert mocking Palin.

Where is the confusion?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hypertext. Show hypertext's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Where is the confusion?

[/QUOTE]

The "confusion" is in RRfan's head. Or, perhaps I'm confusing his confusion with his inability to defend Palin. Or, it's possible he's incapable of following a thread. Maybe he's just confused by the thread. I'm going to play it safe and say it's most likely all of the above. And by "playing it safe" I mean it's obvious he has no idea. At all. The only thing he thinks is "progressive.... bad..... fire... bad."

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronreganfan. Show ronreganfan's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:

Where is the confusion?

I would say your confusion stems from the assumption that you take Colbert too seriously.  He's swinging red meat in front of progressives. You focus on the meat, we focus on the guy swinging the meat. Who's the fool being led by the nose? Progressives.

If you want to discuss Palin, maybe start a thread on Palin's new venture? Just a suggestion.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I'm not sure what there is to defend. She's entering the online media space and will either succeed or fail based on how well she implements her vision. The idea of someone being able to "demolish" this before it's even gotten off the ground is absurd.

Try to remember that Colbert is a comedian and not a business analyst, m'kay?

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hypertext. Show hypertext's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm not sure what there is to defend. She's entering the online media space and will either succeed or fail based on how well she implements her vision. The idea of someone being able to "demolish" this before it's even gotten off the ground is absurd.

Try to remember that Colbert is a comedian and not a business analyst, m'kay?

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

[/QUOTE]

Well said.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.