Concise Summary of Obamas Speech

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

Concise Summary of Obamas Speech

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

Re: Concise Summary of Obamas Speech

In Response to Concise Summary of Obamas Speech:
    [QUOTE]How did this slick willie smooth talking, lying b@stard ever become the most powerful man on the planet?
    Posted by KittyDuke[/QUOTE]

Easy.  He won.  I think it's rather distasteful anyone to disrespect the President, regardless of party, in such a manner.  Surely there must be a refined way for you to voice your disapproval.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

In Response to Re: Concise Summary of Obamas Speech:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Concise Summary of Obamas Speech : Easy.  He won.  I think it's rather distasteful anyone to disrespect the President, regardless of party, in such a manner.  Surely there must be a refined way for you to voice your disapproval.
    Posted by Rushfan2112[/QUOTE]

Then I apologize for my question. I guess I have higher expectations of our leader. 

I do not apologize for relating the presidents speech to a used car salesman pitch.

You must buy now.
    Easy payment plan
    Nothing new.. just recycled and failed ideas.
    More gifts for the unions

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

How did this slick willie smooth talking, lying b@stard ever become the most powerful man on the planet?
    Posted by KittyDuke

I always wonder why you folks voted for dubya....twice

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Concise Summary of Obamas Speech : With respect rush,......you must not have been here during GWB`s tenure.  In fact, up until a few months ago, there were a few here that were STILL using avatars depicting GWB in awful, filthy, indecent ways.
    Posted by jmel[/QUOTE]

I was here and I disagreed with the practice then and I still do.  It's just my opinion and you don't have to agree with it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rushfan2112. Show Rushfan2112's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Concise Summary of Obamas Speech : Then I apologize for my question. I guess I have higher expectations of our leader.  I do not apologize for relating the presidents speech to a used car salesman pitch. You must buy now. Easy payment plan Nothing new.. just recycled and failed ideas. More gifts for the unions
    Posted by KittyDuke[/QUOTE]

I'm not suggesting you should apologize.  It seems rather clear that you disagree with the Presidents comments.  Fine.  You don't have to agree with him, but there has to be a more civil way of expressing it.  He's our President and, regardless of whether he is R or D, deserves a little bit of respect from the people he works for.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from s0ftsquash. Show s0ftsquash's posts

Voting twice for Dubya was a no-brainer...once you figured out who is opponents really were.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

"Obama's finest speeches do not excite. They do not inform. They don't even really inspire. They elevate. . . . He is not the Word made flesh, but the triumph of word over flesh . . . Obama is, at his best, able to call us back to our highest selves."

-- Ezra Klein

Yeah right.............