Congratulation ..... Senator Ed Markey

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Congratulation ..... Senator Ed Markey

If the GOP wants to win in this state they better have some fresh new ideas .....a candidate for one of  the 100  most important jobs in the world has to have better ideas that just begging for a 17 months try out in one of those jobs .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Re: Congratulation ..... Senator Ed Markey

The last fresh idea Grandpa Ed Markey had was in 1974...

Whitey Bulger is smiling, his Democratic Irish Mafia Gang is still in charge of the crooked Bay State.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

If the GOP wants to win in this state they better have some fresh new ideas .....a candidate for one of  the 100  most important jobs in the world has to have better ideas that just begging for a 17 months try out in one of those jobs .

What fresh new ideas does Markey have?

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

[QUOTE]

Whitey Bulger is smiling, his Democratic Irish Mafia Gang is still in charge of the crooked Bay State.

Your opinion doesn't count .... you live in the D.C. area

[/QUOTE]

Did you really just say that?

[/QUOTE]

Yes I did ....... he doesn't live in our state .... he lives in the D.C. ..... the boy can worry about his own state not ours ...... you have some gripes against Markey and I respect ( I might not agree with it) your opinion because you have a dog in the fight ....

[/QUOTE]

I don't know. I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion whether they have a dog in the fight or not. Do you feel a straight person can't have an opinion on DOMA? Can a man not have an opinion on abortion? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

Yes I did ....... he doesn't live in our state .... he lives in the D.C. ..... the boy can worry about his own state not ours ...... you have some gripes against Markey and I respect ( I might not agree with it) your opinion because you have a dog in the fight ....

I don't know. I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion whether they have a dog in the fight or not. Do you feel a straight person can't have an opinion on DOMA? Can a man not have an opinion on abortion? 

I have no problem with you .... you are fair and have an open mind ..... I have a problem with that other guy when he calls me dishonest and corrupt not just once but twice ...... so when he calls our whole state crooked he can kiss my Irish --- !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

I have no problem with you .... you are fair and have an open mind ..... I have a problem with that other guy when he calls me dishonest and corrupt not just once but twice ...... so when he calls our whole state crooked he can kiss my Irish --- !

Ed Markey was my Congressman for many years. I dont live in DC,  l live in Virginia. 

Massachusetts is massively corrupt, just look at the Speakers that have been indicted. The legacy of the Bulger Brothers Irish Mafia lives on. At least Whitey was openly a crook; the fact Bill Bulger isnt in jail is a sad commentary on Mass. corruption.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Ed Markey is at the pinnacle of his career!!!!  Congratulations!!!!

It makes me wonder....who is dumber???  The Massachusetts electorate for voting for Markey over Gomez, or Aaron Hernandez????

Chew on that one for a while........it's not easy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to macnh1's comment:

It makes me wonder....who is dumber???  The Massachusetts electorate for voting for Markey over Gomez, or Aaron Hernandez????

Must be tough being you .. "Doc" ..... always backing losers !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Clearly Markey being voted in was solely about keeping the numbers for Dems in Senate. It had zero to do with Markey. A monkey could have run and won in this state. We all know that. It is what it is.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

[QUOTE]

Clearly Markey being voted in was solely about keeping the numbers for Dems in Senate. It had zero to do with Markey. A monkey could have run and won in this state. We all know that. It is what it is.

[/QUOTE]

Right.  Thats why Scott Brown defeated Martha Coakley just 3 years ago, and would have likely won again if he decided to re up.  Gomez didn't have the same appeal and indepedents, republicans, and dems didn't form a coalition behind him.  And I am sure the out of state money was nowhere near as favorable for Gomez as was Brown. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to DamainAllen's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Right.  Thats why Scott Brown defeated Martha Coakley just 3 years ago, and would have likely won again if he decided to re up.  Gomez didn't have the same appeal and indepedents, republicans, and dems didn't form a coalition behind him.  And I am sure the out of state money was nowhere near as favorable for Gomez as was Brown. 

[/QUOTE]

Brown winning was an anomaly. Did Brown he get re-elected? Exactly! Nuff said

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He lost because he ran against an opponent that was willing to engage and do battle and who was popular.  Other contenders wouldn't have defeated him.  Hell, if he ran for governor he'd win, just as several GOP members have (Weld, Cellucci, Romney, etc).  That he lost against Warren doesn't mean he would have lost against Markey.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I admit the monkey did beat the squirrel

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

He lost because he ran against an opponent that was willing to engage and do battle and who was popular.  Other contenders wouldn't have defeated him.  Hell, if he ran for governor he'd win, just as several GOP members have (Weld, Cellucci, Romney, etc).  That he lost against Warren doesn't mean he would have lost against Markey.

--------------------

Kennedy held his Senate position for 47 years. Kerry for 28 years (would still be there if not appointed to Sec of St). Brown winning was the very definition of an anomaly. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

Another Dem wins in Mass shocker!! It's not about the person or what ideas they have when it comes to this state, just make sure a (D) is in front of your name .... and you're in.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Brown is no Cellucci or Weld ......  they weren't phonys like Brown

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

the dems have been brilliant at creating a dependent society to guarantee all future victories....sad but brilliant...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

It's the Illuminati

This is "contributing"....

Sections
Shortcuts