Conservative organization criticizes women for dressing immodestly at mosques, and blames women for causing men to stare lustfully at them. Sorry, did I say "mosques"? I meant "churches"

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

I for one am able to control myself in a Church when a woman comes to Mass in revealing clothes. It's telling that men on the right are not able to control their lustful urges.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

I for one am able to control myself in a Church when a woman comes to Mass in revealing clothes. It's telling that men on the right are not able to control their lustful urges.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

The way that the republican base views women in America is really scary. Instead of moving forward as a first world country, they insist on regresssing back in time.

The difference between our country and the countries we condemn for the lack of freedom, equality and fairness is actually narrowing, thanks to the GOP.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

The way that the republican base views women in America is really scary. Instead of moving forward as a first world country, they insist on regresssing back in time.

The difference between our country and the countries we condemn for the lack of freedom, equality and fairness is actually narrowing, thanks to the GOP.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

Yeah, of course it's always those darn conservatives who cannot control themselves.

I agree that women should be allowed to wear whatever makes them comfortable, and perhaps those "holier than thou" scolds should look in the mirror before criticising others.

Maybe they're ashamed of their own lustful impulses ?  Heterosexual males have been biologically hard-wired to appreciate attractive women for a million years.

I might also suggest it's better to have these women attending church at all , regardless of how dressed, than otherwise. Offended ? Don't look.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

Yeah, of course it's always those darn conservatives who cannot control themselves.

I agree that women should be allowed to wear whatever makes them comfortable, and perhaps those "holier than thou" scolds should look in the mirror before criticising others.

Maybe they're ashamed of their own lustful impulses ?  Heterosexual males have been biologically hard-wired to appreciate attractive women for a million years.

I might also suggest it's better to have these women attending church at all , regardless of how dressed, than otherwise. Offended ? Don't look.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimedfred. Show jimedfred's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Well, conservative focus on sending an important message to women, that they are more valuable than our over-sexualized culture treats them, and tells them to dress more modestly.  As much as this offends the sensibilities of liberals, it is good advice.  If women want to be treated better, behave better.  Part of that behavior is controlling  the urge to "let it all hang out"  at work, church, other places where it is inappropriate to dress provocitavely.

Liberals, however, still insist on treating women as chattel by sending the message that it is alright to dress in an over-sexualized style.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well, conservative focus on sending an important message to women, that they are more valuable than our over-sexualized culture treats them, and tells them to dress more modestly.  As much as this offends the sensibilities of liberals, it is good advice.  If women want to be treated better, behave better.  Part of that behavior is controlling  the urge to "let it all hang out"  at work, church, other places where it is inappropriate to dress provocitavely.

Liberals, however, still insist on treating women as chattel by sending the message that it is alright to dress in an over-sexualized style.

[/QUOTE]

wow...you have more in common with the Taliban than I thought. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to FaolanofEssex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wait..so you don't look at other women while in Church? Either you're lying or you're gay. What's wrong with looking at women in Church? You're being as much a prude as mbostinate.

[/QUOTE]

Well, of course I look. I'm not dead! But I am able to control myself and not feel some overwhelming lust that leads me to blame the woman for being so provocative. I look, I appreciate and I move on.  I don't have a problem with how women dress in church.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wait..so you don't look at other women while in Church? Either you're lying or you're gay. What's wrong with looking at women in Church? You're being as much a prude as mbostinate.

[/QUOTE]

Well, of course I look. I'm not dead! But I am able to control myself and not feel some overwhelming lust that leads me to blame the woman for being so provocative. I look, I appreciate and I move on.  I don't have a problem with how women dress in church.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

In response to msobstinate99's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is funny. I thank you for giving me my laugh out loud moment of the day. Check your list of disgraced democratic candidates and members of congress and senate that were unable to control their lustful urges. Bwahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhaaa. That was pissa.

[/QUOTE]

Ah, but the difference is that men on the left don't have the "blame it on the woman" mentality. Besides, I stated that I was able to control my lustful urges while in Church. Why would any man insist that a woman cover up? Why would any man be uncomfortable with a provocatively dressed woman- in any setting.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to UserName99's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

wow...you have more in common with the Taliban than I thought. 

[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's your response?  You don't think it behooves women to dress as they want to be treated?  Bikinis in the office, OK by you?

And, what part of this is by force?  You reference facts not in evidence.

The biggest problem I have always had with the left is their inability to admit to common sense in light of their slavish devotion to political correctness.