Conservative organization criticizes women for dressing immodestly at mosques, and blames women for causing men to stare lustfully at them. Sorry, did I say "mosques"? I meant "churches"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

Careful, angryman, as a good progressive you have to make sure who is being mocked before you put the snark on.

If it is a Christian group asking for modest dress being mocked, you may soon have your own HBO talk show...

However, if it is a Muslim group asking for modest dress being mocked, you may be brought in for questioning by the Obama Administration, and accused of murder, because you are as guilty as the offended radical Muslims in a far off Arab country who will riot and kill because you  mocked Islam...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to FaolanofEssex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I for one am able to control myself in a Church when a woman comes to Mass in revealing clothes. It's telling that men on the right are not able to control their lustful urges.

[/QUOTE]

Wait..so you don't look at other women while in Church? Either you're lying or you're gay. What's wrong with looking at women in Church? You're being as much a prude as mbostinate.

[/QUOTE]

Well, of course I look. I'm not dead! But I am able to control myself and not feel some overwhelming lust that leads me to blame the woman for being so provocative. I look, I appreciate and I move on.  I don't have a problem with how women dress in church.

[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter where I am...if a woman is hot enough I do get a physical reaction that can't be controlled. Sorry to hear you don't. Good luck with that. 

[/QUOTE]

All this points to an obvious issue.  If a woman dresses provocatively in an inapropriate location, ie. work, or chirch, the rest of us are supposed to pretend we see nothing?

This is typical shifting of the blame onto the victim.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I for one am able to control myself in a Church when a woman comes to Mass in revealing clothes. It's telling that men on the right are not able to control their lustful urges.

[/QUOTE]

Wait..so you don't look at other women while in Church? Either you're lying or you're gay. What's wrong with looking at women in Church? You're being as much a prude as mbostinate.

[/QUOTE]

Well, of course I look. I'm not dead! But I am able to control myself and not feel some overwhelming lust that leads me to blame the woman for being so provocative. I look, I appreciate and I move on.  I don't have a problem with how women dress in church.

[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter where I am...if a woman is hot enough I do get a physical reaction that can't be controlled. Sorry to hear you don't. Good luck with that. 

[/QUOTE]

You are unable to control your physical reactions to a woman? Sorry to hear that. Must make for some awkward situations. But you don't blame the woman for your reaction- do you?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are unable to control your physical reactions to a woman? Sorry to hear that. Must make for some awkward situations. But you don't blame the woman for your reaction- do you?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

All this points to an obvious issue.  If a woman dresses provocatively in an inapropriate location, ie. work, or chirch, the rest of us are supposed to pretend we see nothing?

This is typical shifting of the blame onto the victim.

[/QUOTE]

Guess it depends on your idea of what appropriate is. I don't think anyone should go to church in a bathing suit, but I doubt this group is referring to bikinis anyhow.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Wait, Skeeter20 - who is the victim?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

And yet women's clothing stores outnumber men's by at least 10-to-1.

Sounds like some men are just jealous they don't get to express themselves - at least sartorially....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

And yet women's clothing stores outnumber men's by at least 10-to-1.

Sounds like some men are just jealous they don't get to express themselves - at least sartorially....

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

Careful, angryman, as a good progressive you have to make sure who is being mocked before you put the snark on.

If it is a Christian group asking for modest dress being mocked, you may soon have your own HBO talk show...

However, if it is a Muslim group asking for modest dress being mocked, you may be brought in for questioning by the Obama Administration, and accused of murder, because you are as guilty as the offended radical Muslims in a far off Arab country who will riot and kill because you  mocked Islam...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

In response to BetheKoolaid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

However, if it is a Muslim group asking for modest dress being mocked, you may be brought in for questioning by the Obama Administration, and accused of murder, because you are as guilty as the offended radical Muslims in a far off Arab country who will riot and kill because you  mocked Islam...[/QUOTE]

Am I the only one suffering from deja vu (@1:02pm)?  Usually the repeats follow one another immediately, these last few days.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

[QUOTE]

However, if it is a Muslim group asking for modest dress being mocked, you may be brought in for questioning by the Obama Administration, and accused of murder, because you are as guilty as the offended radical Muslims in a far off Arab country who will riot and kill because you  mocked Islam...[/QUOTE]

Am I the only one suffering from deja vu (@1:02pm)?  Usually the repeats follow one another straightaway, these last few days.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

[QUOTE]

Am I the only one suffering from deja vu (@1:02pm)?  Usually the repeats follow one another straightaway, these last few days.  Or maybe the point wasn't --.  Never mind...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

[QUOTE]

Am I the only one suffering from deja vu (@1:02pm)?  Usually the repeats follow one another straightaway, these last few days.  Or maybe the point wasn't --.  Never mind...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

[QUOTE]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

...for example.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

Do you keep clicking on "Add your post"? I don't seem to have an issue posting once.

[/QUOTE]

It depends on the device.  On a PC, I have to click on "Add you post" about million times for the post to finally load but it loads only once.

On my IPad, I only have to click "Add your Post" once for it to load, but the auto correct is just wierd on the IPad when I use BDC.

At least they fixed the issue with "-s" being a bad word.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

Do you keep clicking on "Add your post"? I don't seem to have an issue posting once.

[/QUOTE]

It depends on the device.  On a PC, I have to click on "Add you post" about million times for the post to finally load but it loads only once.

On my IPad, I only have to click "Add your Post" once for it to load, but the auto correct is just wierd on the IPad when I use BDC.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]