Conservative organization criticizes women for dressing immodestly at mosques, and blames women for causing men to stare lustfully at them. Sorry, did I say "mosques"? I meant "churches"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Do you keep clicking on "Add your post"? I don't seem to have an issue posting once.

[/QUOTE]

It depends on the device.  On a PC, I have to click on "Add you post" about million times for the post to finally load but it loads only once.

On my IPad, I only have to click "Add your Post" once for it to load, but the auto correct is just wierd on the IPad when I use BDC.

At least they fixed the issue with "-s" being a bad word.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

Do you keep clicking on "Add your post"? I don't seem to have an issue posting once.

[/QUOTE]

It depends on the device.  On a PC, I have to click on "Add you post" about million times for the post to finally load but it loads only once.

On my IPad, I only have to click "Add your Post" once for it to load, but the auto correct is just wierd on the IPad when I use BDC.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to FaolanofEssex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wait, Skeeter20 - who is the victim?

[/QUOTE]

I knew that would get your attention!

Men need to control themselves, women need to control themselves.  For each, some elements are the same, some are different.  Dress, for example.  I really don't know how a man could dress provocatively in a work setting, for women, very easy.  Just the way it is.  Women need to realize that if they dress provocatively, and a man notices, that is as a result of how they have dressed.  No?  So if the man gets laced down, it is for what offense?

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

OMG...what next..? Who cares how anyone dresses when they go to Church..? Does anyone really thing God cares how one is dressed? These so called rules are societal not religious. Obviously..if someone goes to Church in a bathing suit or their underwear...that is probably going to be socially unacceptable..but beyond that why should anyone care what someone else is wearing at Mass??

I've never given one iota of a thought against wearing a sundress..or a short skirt to Mass..nor should I have to. A woman should be able to dress how she wants and if the "men" can't handle it..then that is their problem..not the woman's.

Geesh..I happen to have  weakness for suit and ties on men. Should I distribute literature banning them from wearing these lustful articles of clothing?

Who knows what anyone finds a turn on or a turn off. Women should dress to please themselves.

Sections
Shortcuts