Cory Booker may soon be President

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Cory Booker may soon be President

Cory Booker , soon to be Democrat Senator from New Jersey is actually an interesting politician, does seem to bring different perspectives , doesnt always toe the liberal line...friend of Chris Christie, defender of Mitt Romney's business enterprises...

However, it was funny how he addressed supposed rumors that he is gay, so so politically correctly.

"And people who think I’m gay, some part of me thinks it’s wonderful. Because I want to challenge people on their homophobia. I love seeing on Twitter when someone says I’m gay, and I say, ‘So what does it matter if I am? So be it. I hope you are not voting for me because you are making the presumption that I’m straight.’ ”--Cory Booker

Well, it matters a lot to guilty white liberals,  who would die to vote for an openly gay black candidate to show themselves how wonderfully tolerant they are.........so if Booker wants to sew up the Democratic Party nomination in 2020 or so, there is just one thing left to do.

The coup de grace will be when Cory Booker gets an operation and becomes a transgendered gay woman!

Gay, black and a woman...a "threefer" !!!!  

Pandering guilty white liberals wouldn't be able to resist voting for "three minorities in one" Cory, er,  "Chelsea" Booker !!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Re: Cory Booker may soon be President

Booker's coyness about his sexuality is a calculated response, but his point stands.  Why should it matter?  If you like his policy positions, ideas for improving government, improving the country, then you should vote for him.  Who he sleeps with is utterly irrelevant.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Who he sleeps with is utterly irrelevant.

Completely agree. On the other hand, I'd be a little concerned about his imaginary friend T-bone.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/357064/cory-bookers-imaginary-friend-eliana-johnson

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to DamainAllen's comment:

Booker's coyness about his sexuality is a calculated response, but his point stands.  Why should it matter?  If you like his policy positions, ideas for improving government, improving the country, then you should vote for him.  Who he sleeps with is utterly irrelevant.  

"who he sleeps with is utterly irrelevant" 

Yes, sure, for a favored progressive like Booker, that is the media meme.

No doubt if a Republicans gave a "calculated answer" he or she would be criticized severely for not coming out of the closet, and being afraid of who he is, and being a hypocrite etc etc.  

Booker needs to give the Seinfeld response, if it is true: ..." I am not gay, not that there is anything wrong with that"...

If Booker came out as gay, that would HELP his political career, there is no question about that.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

If Booker came out as gay, that would HELP his political career, there is no question about that.

How do you figure?  He's a shoe in to be a US Senator already.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

"who he sleeps with is utterly irrelevant"  Yes, sure, for a favored progressive like Booker, that is the media meme.

Good point, if he were a conservative he'd be utterly trashed.

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to UserName99's comment:

How do you figure?  He's a shoe in to be a US Senator already.

Time magazine:

"But wait—it “doesn’t matter” who Booker sleeps with, right? Well, maybe it won’t in about 2030. But in our times, it does, though not in the way you might think: It could help him reach the highest heights.

Especially by 2020, it might well even be a plus factor among a certain stratum of voters if Booker were gay—i.e. exactly the stratum that reveled in the enlightenment of cheering for a black presidential candidate. Booker is neither a comedian, larger than life, nor a preacher, and being “Supermayor” only goes so far—he could use a hook. With Obama now the new normal, blackness alone won’t do it anymore. Being gay would. And how about gay and black?

Read more: http://ideas.time.com/2013/08/29/the-upside-of-out/#ixzz2dTHzL2ue

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

If it was that easy, the closet door would break from all of the gopers stampeding out of it to try and look hip.

But nope, they're mostly old, white and straight and gosh-darned proud of it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

you managed to include your age, race and sexual preference bigotry all in one sentence!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

[QUOTE]Well, it matters a lot to guilty white liberals,  who would die to vote for an openly gay black candidate to show themselves how wonderfully tolerant they are.........

Good thing we've got you here to speak for all "white liberals".

[/QUOTE]

Well, why not, we've got a bunch of left wingers speaking for the cons too.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

If it was that easy, the closet door would break from all of the gopers stampeding out of it to try and look hip.

I seemed to noticed today on the news, it was mostly the old white straight crowd in Congress that support the insane attack on Syria. 

They come in pretty handy for you now and then don't they? I suppose their IQ goes from 0 when they don't support your point of view to 200 when they do.

That is the problem of hypocrisy that identity politics carries with it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to chiefhowie's comment:

I was trying to joke about this but It's a sad world we live in.

When it's a show time, instead of policy. Anything to get in office for the $174,000 check.

That check is nothing compared to the "honest graft" a senator makes.

how many of these guys leave Washington as paupers?