Coulter Reacts: Media, Obama Needed Zimmerman As ‘Sacrificial Lamb’ For ‘Mississippi Burning’.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

i wonder how many people have watched the uncut zimmerman reenactment? i feel he is not telling the entire truth, especially when explaining how the confrontation took place. unfortunately for the prosecution, enough of the story did add up and they couldn't prove within a reasonable doubt that zimmerman wasn't attacked and in fear of his life. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEpCnpnHODI

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

i wonder how many people have watched the uncut zimmerman reenactment? i feel he is not telling the entire truth, especially when explaining how the confrontation took place. unfortunately for the prosecution, enough of the story did add up and they couldn't prove within a reasonable doubt that zimmerman wasn't attacked and in fear of his life. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEpCnpnHODI

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

I'm not a Coulter fan and never followed her mainly because she is incinerary just to get noticed.

However, if, anyone claims certain aspects of the media didnt irresponsibly jump on this case as a racial issue just for the headline/story and emotion it would stir up are not paying attention.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

There is some truth in what she says.  The media just needs to fan these supposed  racial tensions, as does sharpton.  Look atthe Globe, for example.  A nice string of articles headlined like " Verdict Protesters not giving up". "Image of MLK ini hoodie goes viral".  

When one, like the Globe, gives these idiot race baiters a platform, they continue to act out.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

There is some truth in what she says.  The media just needs to fan these supposed  racial tensions, as does sharpton.  Look atthe Globe, for example.  A nice string of articles headlined like " Verdict Protesters not giving up". "Image of MLK ini hoodie goes viral".  

When one, like the Globe, gives these idiot race baiters a platform, they continue to act out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

I'm not a Coulter fan and never followed her mainly because she is incinerary just to get noticed.

However, if, anyone claims certain aspects of the media didnt irresponsibly jump on this case as a racial issue just for the headline/story and emotion it would stir up are not paying attention.

I think you're right about the initial media over-reaction, but I think that started to die down once everybody realized that Zimmerman was Hispanic - it really lost its "bite" as a racial hornets nest.  At that point, it was Zimmerman who was fueling the fire, going on shows like Hannity, and saying that there was nothing he would have done differently.  However you feel about Zimmerman's guilt, he set the events in motion.  Maybe you don't find him criminally liable, but a little contrition would have gone a long way, and by choosing such polarizing venues for his POV, he turned it from a black-white thing to a right-left thing.  You don't get much more incendiary than that.

For Zimmerman, he'll have to go into hiding, and he's really to blame for that too.  Yes, you want to give your lawyers the best chance to win, but if you want to have any sort of life after this is all over, you have to take the stand in your own defense.  He was obviously playing not to lose, which means he was not as guiltless as he wanted you to believe.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to slomag's comment:

[QUOTE]

I think you're right about the initial media over-reaction, but I think that started to die down once everybody realized that Zimmerman was Hispanic - it really lost its "bite" as a racial hornets nest.  At that point, it was Zimmerman who was fueling the fire, going on shows like Hannity, and saying that there was nothing he would have done differently.  However you feel about Zimmerman's guilt, he set the events in motion.  Maybe you don't find him criminally liable, but a little contrition would have gone a long way, and by choosing such polarizing venues for his POV, he turned it from a black-white thing to a right-left thing.  You don't get much more incendiary than that.

For Zimmerman, he'll have to go into hiding, and he's really to blame for that too.  Yes, you want to give your lawyers the best chance to win, but if you want to have any sort of life after this is all over, you have to take the stand in your own defense.  He was obviously playing not to lose, which means he was not as guiltless as he wanted you to believe.

[/QUOTE]

slomag,

First, cannot help noticing that BDC commentary seems to be broken again. See multiple identical posts.

As for Zimmerman, he does seem to be his own worst enemy. He was very fortunate that he did not have to tesify in the criminal trial. It might not have changed the verdict but IMO it would not have helped.

Advice to Zimmerman...stay off TV. Do not give interviews. Just lay low.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to andiejen's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

slomag,

First, cannot help noticing that BDC commentary seems to be broken again. See multiple identical posts.

As for Zimmerman, he does seem to be his own worst enemy. He was very fortunate that he did not have to tesify in the criminal trial. It might not have changed the verdict but IMO it would not have helped.

[/QUOTE]

It might not have helped his defense, but Americans are forgiving if we see honest contrition.  The best thing for him would have been honest about what happened - he obviously followed Martin after the 911 call.  He gave an account that could not possibly have happened, and then refused to defend it or even recount it in his own words under oath.  Maybe that was the best strategy in the courtroom, but it was also a missed opportunity.

Maybe there wasn't enough evidence for a murder 2 charge, and maybe the jury didn't really understand the manslaughter instructions, but everybody left of Ann Coulter wants to see at least a mea culpa here.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

slomag,

[/QUOTE]

It might not have helped his defense, but Americans are forgiving if we see honest contrition.  The best thing for him would have been honest about what happened - he obviously followed Martin after the 911 call.  He gave an account that could not possibly have happened, and then refused to defend it or even recount it in his own words under oath.  Maybe that was the best strategy in the courtroom, but it was also a missed opportunity.

Maybe there wasn't enough evidence for a murder 2 charge, and maybe the jury didn't really understand the manslaughter instructions, but everybody left of Ann Coulter wants to see at least a mea culpa here.

[/QUOTE]

Show contrition? Why? 

I am sick and tired of she left and the media portraying Martin as a 14 year old choir boy, and Zimmerman, as someone dripping with hatred.

let's stay in the world of fact. It appears that Trayvon was not as clean cut as you portray, and Zimmerman not as bad as you say.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

slomag,

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Show contrition? Why? 

I am sick and tired of she left and the media portraying Martin as a 14 year old choir boy, and Zimmerman, as someone dripping with hatred.

let's stay in the world of fact. It appears that Trayvon was not as clean cut as you portray, and Zimmerman not as bad as you say.

[/QUOTE]

17 isn't that far from 14.  He wasn't a man, and if he was something of a punk, he deserved a chance to grow out of it.  I never had a bad opinion of Zimmerman, though I may if there is any truth to these new child molestation charges.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

She doesnt deserve the attention she's receiving here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

She doesnt deserve the attention she's receiving here.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

slomag,

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Show contrition? Why? 

[/QUOTE]

17 isn't that far from 14.  He wasn't a man, and if he was something of a punk, he deserved a chance to grow out of it.  I never had a bad opinion of Zimmerman, though I may if there is any truth to these new child molestation charges.

[/QUOTE]

He was 6'3", thrown out of school for fighting, possessing burglary tools, and smoking dope.  So, quit it.  

I am not saying he got what he deserved, but, you act badly, you increase the probablility bad things will happen.

So, if you have no bad feelings about Zimmerman, then you are a shining example of Coulters argument:  you want a sacrifice of an unconvicted man.  your sacrifice is defined as contrition, whether it is deserved or not.  That is tribal and barbaric.

Sections
Shortcuts