Cucinelli Rally. I know one poster here who will think this hilarious

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Re: Cucinelli Rally. I know one poster here who will think this hilarious

That's right, the crowd in Virginia was full of anti-Semites, how did you know?

They were all waving the Confederate flag, were swilling their moonshine....and were missing their teeth.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

And you have the gall to claim I always blame "libruls".

Breaking news from ThinkProgress, no doubt.

You clearly believe conservatives are  evil racist and antiSemitic, based on whatever thin evidence you can find on leftist attack blogs to reinforce your preexisting prejudices...

Cuccinelli's spokemen did predictably distance himself from the joke, but of course unless the clueless politically incorrect local official is immediately tarred and feathered, the leftist press will smear the GOP candidate.

The main speaker at the event was Jewish conservative Mark Levin, by the way. That doesnt mean much , but what means even less is some stale joke about the bill for the Last Supper ....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

[QUOTE]

And you have the gall to claim I always blame "libruls".

Breaking news from ThinkProgress, no doubt

It's all over the media.

[QUOTE]

You clearly believe conservatives are  evil racist and antiSemitic, based on whatever thin evidence you can find on leftist attack blogs to reinforce your preexisting prejudices..

[/QUOTE]

Now you're lying. You are pathetic. I have called out, even started threads, Democrats for doing racist and racially questionable things.

You haven't done the same for conservatives. Here you are defending them. What a slug.

[QUOTE]

The main speaker at the event was Jewish conservative Mark Levin, by the way.

[/QUOTE]

Well, that makes everything better.

[QUOTE]

politically incorrect local official

[/QUOTE]

So racism is nothing more than political incorrectness in your view? Wow.

[/QUOTE]

I noticed CLC's use of "politically incorrect" as well. In all fairness I believe that he meant to write "politically correct" instead.

Regardless, of course anti-semitism and racism is more that political incorrectness. I am all for a big fat injection of appropriate humor in politics...and frankly into a lot of people in general. I believe without an overal sense of humor, it is very hard to navigate life. The devil is in the details as to where we draw the line.

I believe I would take CLC's points more seriously if he had done the same as you...called out Democrats for doing essentially the same thing. However, in this forum posters have been called hypocrites for calling out some posters and not others for posting the same views as well as exhibiting certain behaviours.

Again, the devil seems to be in the details. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

Did you really start a thread about a Democrat being a racist or Jew hater? Exactly who did you call out? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

I'm very tired of the PC police.  We all need to lighten up and accept, celebrate and laugh at our differences.

I remember my dad and his friends would constantly ride each other onstantly with comment's 

dumb pollack,

thick mic

stupid frog

etc etc

People need to get over it.   Yuh I'm a pasty white WASP.  

When did everyone get so GD sensitive.

...the man who really counts in the world is the doer,...  TR 1891

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Cucinelli trying to distance himself from the anti-semitic "joke" a local pol made is hardly the only reason people in VA should not vote for him in the upcomimg race.

He has pledged to defund Planned Parenthood, was one of only three attorneys general who chose not to sign a letter calling for the renewal of the Violence Against Women Act and says gay rights “brings nothing but self-destruction, not only physically but of their soul.”

Outside right-wing groups have spent more than $7 million to hide Cuccinelli’s record and woo undecided voters. If he wins, nothing will keep him from implementing a radical agenda.

I think the above three reasons are pretty good reasons for VA voters to reject him as their next governor.