Cyber Security Bill INCLUDES GUN BAN Amendment #2575

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HowdieDoody. Show HowdieDoody's posts

Cyber Security Bill INCLUDES GUN BAN Amendment #2575

Shhhhhhh....

The media is not reporting this, as usual.

How many times do I have to be right before you people wake up?

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/senate/240657-cybersecurity-bill-includes-gun-control-measure

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Re: Cyber Security Bill INCLUDES GUN BAN Amendment #2575

Its pretty absurd to claim the media isn't reporting something, and then posting a link to an article by the media on the very topic you claim they aren't reporting.  And for the record there are many media outlets reporting this story.  I know because Google showed me them. 

That said, the amendment as described is not a gun ban.  It bans the sale or transfer of large capacity feeders like magazines, belts, feed stripes and drums that hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition with the exception of .22 caliber rim fire ammunition.  This ban was un place under the old Assault Weapons ban that expired in 2004.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from HowdieDoody. Show HowdieDoody's posts

In Response to Re: Cyber Security Bill INCLUDES GUN BAN Amendment #2575:
    [QUOTE]Its pretty absurd to claim the media isn't reporting something, and then posting a link to an article by the media on the very topic you claim they aren't reporting.  And for the record there are many media outlets reporting this story.  I know because Google showed me them.  That said, the amendment as described is not a gun ban.  It bans the sale or transfer of large capacity feeders like magazines, belts, feed stripes and drums that hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition with the exception of .22 caliber rim fire ammunition.  This ban was un place under the old Assault Weapons ban that expired in 2004.
    Posted by DamainAllen[/QUOTE]

First, the MSM IS NOT REPORTING ON THIS. Do a Google search for Chis sakes.

Secondly, have you read the entire amendment?

It can be read as to ban guns that can take more than 10 rounds.

And, the UN Small Arms Treaty allows for the "Blue Helmets" to come in and "help" countries ban semi autos. Obama is about to sign it and only needs ONE more senator to pass it.

I know it's scary, but so is the real world.

The people behind all these staged atrocities, like the Batman massacre, lie, lie some more, and then .

But, I'll bet you swallowed the "case closed" after 10 hours LIE vomited by the "Authorities". Why don't you listen to the actual police audio and the watch the interviews of eyewitnesses I posted in both forums?

Get back to me after you do your homewwork.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In Response to Re: Cyber Security Bill INCLUDES GUN BAN Amendment #2575:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Cyber Security Bill INCLUDES GUN BAN Amendment #2575 : Hey stupid - this isn't a gun ban. In fact here is the VERY first sentence of the article YOU posted: "Democratic senators have offered an amendment to the cybersecurity bill that would limit the purchase of high capacity gun magazines for some consumers." This is from the third paragraph of the article YOU posted: " S.A. 2575 would make it illegal to transfer or possess large capacity feeding devices such as gun magazines , belts , feed stripes and drums of more than 10 rounds of ammunition with the exception of .22 caliber rim fire ammunition." Do you not understand the difference between a gun and feeding devices? 
    Posted by WhichOnesPink2[/QUOTE]

Let me ask you smarty pants. How many guns out there have magazines with more than 10 rounds of ammunition in them. The standard 9MM has any were from 10-17 round magazine. So just chew on that. There trying to find ways to make guns illegal without actually making them illegal. What good is a gun if you cant get the magazine that holds the bullets that goes in the gun? a 30 Round magazine limit would be something i could live with. Most of the gun nuts that own belt fed guns dont fire them anyways(as there usually antiques) and i dont really see the purpose of having a 100 plus round belt or magazine. The people who dont know how to reload a gun in a resonable amount of time shouldnt be firing a weapon. Ever fired an M16 or M4 a 30 round magazine goes pretty fast on full auto.