David Brooks, NY Times RINO: Obama more liberal than I thought

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

David Brooks, NY Times RINO: Obama more liberal than I thought

Politico reports that "moderate" New York Times columnist David Brooks confessed to radio talk show host Laura Ingraham, regarding President Obama:

I still like him and admire him personally, but he’s certainly more liberal than I thought he was. He’s more liberal than he thinks he is. He thinks he’s just slightly center-left, but when you get down to his instincts, they’re pretty left. And his problem is that he can’t really act on them, because it would be political disaster. And so that means, I think right now he’s doing very little, proposing very little.”
    It only took the NY Times pet faux conservative genius RINO 3 years to see the obvious. Brooks is  a bright guy, but it was all too easy to get unlimited airtime on the cable and network shows praising Obama.....you were the pet "conservative" of the mainstream media. Now, expect no more airtime on CNN for you, David! Peel off your  "Republicans for Obama " bumper sticker.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

Re: David Brooks, NY Times RINO: Obama more liberal than I thought

More liberal or socially RADICAL?

Reparations cost money ya know and we know who gives that money to Uncle Sam.
    No good deed goes unpunished.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

So, you're quoting a card-carrying MSM member...

...of whose party allegiance you dispute out-of-hand...

...about a president whose sincerity and integrity you flatly deny and whose ideology you scorn so righteously as illegitimate...

...on a subject (the political spectrum) you see as totally misrepresented by said hated MSM.

Gotcha.

However, if what Brooks says is true, then that means Obama is NOT acting specifically on his more liberal instincts and is, in fact, governing from closer to the center.  So, which one is it...??

And doesn't "RINO" automatically imply "moderate" by its very squishiness...??

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In Response to Re: David Brooks, NY Times RINO: Obama more liberal than I thought:
    [QUOTE]More liberal or socially RADICAL? Reparations cost money ya know and we know who gives that money to Uncle Sam. No good deed goes unpunished.
    Posted by KittyDuke[/QUOTE]

Reparations?  What are you talking about?

And what is socially radical is your retrograde views: how is that racial delta theory doing?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

In Response to Re: David Brooks, NY Times RINO: Obama more liberal than I thought:
    [QUOTE]I think all politicians do things which can label them liberal.  I keep saying it is hard to tell the difference between those who claim they are conservative and those who admit to being liberal. marco rubio thinks the process of becoming a US citizen, takes too long.  He want to create a drive thru window for express citizenship. Perry gives free tuition to illegals. Newt making a commercial with Pelosi. I can go on all day.
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]

Thanks for refraining from doing so, we are all better off for it. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to David Brooks, NY Times RINO: Obama more liberal than I thought:
    [QUOTE]Politico reports that "moderate" New York Times columnist David Brooks confessed to radio talk show host Laura Ingraham, regarding President Obama: I still like him and admire him personally, but he’s certainly more liberal than I thought he was. He’s more liberal than he thinks he is. He thinks he’s just slightly center-left, but when you get down to his instincts, they’re pretty left. And his problem is that he can’t really act on them, because it would be political disaster. And so that means, I think right now he’s doing very little, proposing very little.” It only took the NY Times pet faux conservative genius RINO 3 years to see the obvious. Brooks is  a bright guy, but it was all too easy to get unlimited airtime on the cable and network shows praising Obama.....you were the pet "conservative" of the mainstream media. Now, expect no more airtime on CNN for you, David! Peel off your  "Republicans for Obama " bumper sticker.
    Posted by BetheKoolaid[/QUOTE]

Obama was more liberal than he thought?

See, right there is proof that the only way you can become a liberal is to have half your brains sucked out.