Dear liberal, admit Harry Reid lied through the wrong cheeks

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: Dear liberal, admit Harry Reid lied through the wrong cheeks

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

Newsflash spanky, if someone makes a 'promise' and then refuses to provide any details when asked, even with publically available data contradicting it, then it ain't just a promise anymore, it's intentional deception....it's a lie. "If you make less than $250,000.00 your taxes will not go up one single dime". God this is easy. Yet not the issue.  The leader of the Senate lied about a presidential candidate he doesn't like, on the floor of the senate, for whom it is completely irrelevant, and illegal, lest you forgot about that little Seperation of Powers thing. Or if you have even heard of it. My money is on the later being a nay.

What the FVCK are you babbling on about?

Wow, seperation of powers? Seriously?

Politicians from both sides of the aisle take to the floor of their respective chambers and make political statements on either the sitting prez or candidates. The seperation idea has absolutely nothing to do with politicians voicing their opinions, either in the Congress or not.

Does the "You lie." outburst ring a bell?

Gawd, that is just ridiculous.

So let me get this straight....

Mittens says he won't raise taxes and you believe him. No need for pesky details or facts, you have 'faith'. Mittens refuses to provide even basic details when asked and you defend it.

Numerous independent economists and fact checkers have shown it is impossible yet you keep your nose firmly stuck between Mittens cheeks.

Reid makes a comment, similiarly without facts and you go beserk and call him a liar.

Ya, nice to see the fallback, double standard position in action.

[/QUOTE]

Night rambo

R 49% O 47%

University of Colorado: Updated election forecasting model still points to Romney win...

PAPER: Why Obama's campaign is falling apart...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

I think most know my vote around here, but if Obama does get re-elected they need to remove Reid and Pelosi from their positions, they are the worst of the Democratic Party. Even a lot of Dems don't like working with them.

I find them both to be the MOST partisan politicians I can think of. If things are ever going change in Washington, you need to get rid of these two baffoons.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pelosi lost her position and Reid will next month.

[/QUOTE]

Still the minority leader...can't be fast enough!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts